Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Except DIK MC is not arrogant. Most of his DIK actions are backed either by his experience or guts.
He can flirt with girls because of his big 'asset' and sexual experience due to Zoey. His physical actions backed by his training with dad.
Blades1138 was trying and failing to portray DIK MC like he's some kind of jerk, but he has no basis for this.
As for mansion, Caleb, etc., those are plot points. You can't do anything about them. I mean, MC wanted to quit college, no matter what affinity.
Getting into fights you don't have to is a jerk action. Any martial arts instructor worth his salt will teach you that you don't get into a fight unless you absolutely have to. It's what my master taught me and it's what my daughter's master has taught her. The MC even says as much in the game. Many DIK choices are grade A jerk choices.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If that's the conclusion you've reached by me saying 'Jerk points', I urge you to try harder.
As for posts, I tend to respond in kind to how people treat/talk to me, as I'm sure you're referring to my exchange with a specific person.

I'm not even sure why you keep talking about goalposts, as if I've ever set a target or asked you to prove something.

You're free to see whatever you want as Canon. The points system itself hasn't affected the main storyline, where MC's behavior is inconsistent. In fact for the most part it indicates only how he expresses himself and how he's perceived by others. Or did your enormous mega DIK MC accept Sage's advances in his room ?
This whole response is gold :LOL: . first you talk about jerk point, this is where you started, and think that a Dik MC is jerk, by default. But those "Jerk point" does not determine his affinity. Status and Affinity is not the same. and You know this probably, you just purposely use this as flip-flop tool to back up your argument, what is fundamentally false. Becasue chick or Dik point does not determ wheter MC is a Dik or Chick. They are cosmetics.

However, they do, give him, benefits like , fingering Maya, or Banging Mona and Camy together. or Spanking Sally. But high chick status, or Dik Status won't make you Dik or Chick person

so the whole debate is totally pointless, except , that it is in fact, in the game, that a Dik affinity player, has the option to BE confident in a situation, where a Chick MC ask for privacy.

that's all, nothing more nothing less.
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Last edited:

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Why did I even bother ....

According to me acting like a dipshit doesn't equal confidence, and acting like a decent person doesn't equal weakness.But what did I even expect ? Probably half the human population makes the same bullshit association like you. Certainly a bunch of you here.
Ha ha, dude. A very recognizable mood! I see him on Twitter every day. Are you by chance not one of those people who are looking for a reason to be offended and find fault with something? It's a surprise to me that you still haven't called the DIK path the choice of the disgusting Alt Right and Trump supporters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

By the way, the level of arrogance and belief in one's own rightness and exclusivity is beyond.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, twice now, I was right, and still not see that comment :ROFLMAO: . First , it's the Canon storyline tha MC fight with Caleb, in episode 5. and Second. Dik MC is more Confident than Chick .
and these are all in the game, not in my mind .
so I'm waiting. :LOL:
It cannot be canonical for the MC to fight Caleb in EP5 if he does not want to. Also, DPC made it so that if the MC doesn't fight the Jocks in EP2 Major Choice, he can't fight Caleb at all. Where the hell is that canonical please? Go ahead and explain it to me. Turn on your logic for once.

Strange. The DIK MC runs away just as much when Josy shows up at the end of EP3 as the CHICK MC. Where is your DIK MC's confidence? Where. the DIK Derek would have tried to do a three-way. Ergo, in your opinion, it's a confident move. Mmmmhhh. It's just weird that the MC (whether he's DIK or CHICK) does it same at the end of EP4. So both the DIK, NEUTRAL and the CHICK MC are self aware. And here comes your favorite word "canon" again. The DIK is definitely rejected.

Think about why I can't NOT agree with you. For all I care, you can keep trying to demand it of me because you are so confident and need confirmation from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stemmyz

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Getting into fights you don't have to is a jerk action. Any martial arts instructor worth his salt will teach you that you don't get into a fight unless you absolutely have to. It's what my master taught me and it's what my daughter's master has taught her. The MC even says as much in the game. Many DIK choices are grade A jerk choices.
Yes, yes, every trainer says this, no matter if he's good or not. You can't really expect them to say otherwise, right?
Some fights are necessary tho.
Yes, MC broke the rule by fighting jocks in the center, but as MC said himself "enough is enough". He did not initiated the fight. Dawe did. MC was leaving. I would argue that if Dawe didn't backstab MC after he beat up 3 jock, jocks wouldn't start another fight with MC in the future, since he was clearly stronger, thus saving both parties from further confrontations.
Chad fight is unprovoked and started by Chad.
Tommy fight the same.
Caleb fight is a tricky one. it can be argued both ways, honestly.
DIKs are justified for throwing back jocks dildos, btw. They just returned the favor.
Tybalt fight is the same as Dawe fight. MC was leaving, there was no need for physical confrontation on Tybalt's part. He started it, and MC finished it.
I don't see how MC is a jerk. He do not initiate fights due to his hystory of being bullied.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The whole thing kind of bugs me. :rolleyes:

DPC has built the whole affinity's system so that you can make DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK decisions. Ergo, each player should make the choice that he feels is right in the given situation. This also means that a DIK MC can make a Neutral or Chick decision. Of course the same is true for a CHICK or NEUTRAL MC.

The whole bill (consequences) of our decisions we will be able to grasp at the end of BaDIK and will pay for it.

Reactions: Stemmyz

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It cannot be canonical for the MC to fight Caleb in EP5 if he does not want to. Also, DPC made it so that if the MC doesn't fight the Jocks in EP2 Major Choice, he can't fight Caleb at all. Where the hell is that canonical please? Go ahead and explain it to me. Turn on your logic for once.
I already explained to you, I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to do it again. But I used your own logic against you. You are the one who always Claims that DPC have hidden messeges , and look at for the clue etc etc blah blah,.

Well, so be it then : :ROFLMAO:
Whether you fight with Caleb or not, this is the image that we get . Now, allow me to use your style , and say, look at Caleb , and see the implication , he is clearly hurt, also was holdback and consoled by a bald dude and a black dude
BeingADIK 2022-09-14 13-47-59-39.jpg

to top of that, DPC used this image of Jamie, for the promotional material on his official Twitter for episode 5 , which is based on the canonical event of the Game.

jamjam.png
See Jam-Jam's face? , he has bruises, How, he get them, during the MC vs Caleb fight.
BeingADIK 2022-09-14 13-47-31-61.jpg
Conclusion: In a True Dalix fashion way : . This means, DPC's implication, or message, is that, in his mind the canonical events of episode 5 , is that MC fight with Caleb, and Jam-Jam gets hurt.
If we want to go one more Step, its also confirm that the Correct decesion and therefore the canonically accurate decesion , in episode 2, is to Fight with the Jocks:cool:. According to DPC.:coffee:
Well, at least if we follow your previous theory claims, in the long long past since you here.:whistle:

If you disagree, it mean every single previous claims of yours, were you referred to "secret and hidden clues. Are ALL Bullshit. So do you agree, or not ? either way, I won.:p:cool::coffee:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Women mostly prefer people like Dik. All people are still supreme monkeys, we have preserved their habits and actions (for example, begging). Therefore, a woman outside of her desire, by virtue of the common genes and instincts inherent in nature, is looking for the strongest and most confident male.
curiously, the Chick in the game is liked mainly by lesbians and girls without any experience of communicating with the opposite sex ( Маya and Jill).
The fact that Josy doesn't like Dck is due, firstly, to the fact that her brother Tommy behaved rudely and this left an imprint, secondly, she is still in Maya's shadow, but is able to perform dik acts like sex in the toilet (it's strange that a chick agreed to this at all).
That's the reason I like Josy. Nice girl but with a DIK vibe.
Slapping Steve, kicking Tommy's balls, drenching a jock with a cocktail, sex in the toilet, she lets him cum on her face and she loves it. Josy loves rough sex, she making a banana show and spreads her legs under the table. Naughty girl with fire who does DIK actions all the time. If not for her attachment to Maya, she would have accepted DIK MC.
At the same time, Josy is polite and friendly to those she thinks deserve it, which leans her towards Neutral Affinity.

Jul 22, 2022
None of the flavor variants of hard coded events are canon.

Most of the event with Caleb and the Jocks is canon. Everything dependent on choice and outcome is most definitely not canon. Fighting/not fighting Caleb. If MC “wins” or looses the fight.

You can’t have mutually exclusive choices, and decide that some of them are canon :WaitWhat:.

Reactions: dalli_x

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
The fight against Dawe is natural, because the MC defends himself. But the other three jocks do not intervene in the fight or provoke further. Also the three jocks did not mob the MC. So the "enough is enough" already falls away. But when the MC fights against the 3 jocks, he shows his fighting skills to the jocks and that is not good. Why actually? If you know what an opponent can do, you can prepare for it.

Is the DIKs' dildo attack against the jocks justified? That's a double-edged sword for me. On the one hand, yes, because the alphas started the shit. But the HOT girls were all with the DIKs. On the other hand, only Arieth was with the Alphas. But we can't decide that because, as ChipLecsap immortally said, it's canon.

The Tybalt hit is such a double edged sword too. I personally was in such a situation once about 30 years ago. An opponent who was inferior to me even punched me in the face with his fist. But I was so stunned that I don't think I even felt the blow. A policeman had told me once before that it was only self-defense like that, if you apply the same proportionality. But I didn't feel the punch from the guy at all. I didn't hit back and a buddy of mine noticed that and threw the guy away. Thrown away in the warsten sense of the word. So I always decide not to hit Tybalt because he's about to lose some teeth.

Okay, Tommy always gets his ass kicked.
If I remember correctly 3 jocks start running at MC when he makes either decision, so, they were planning to attack him. You can clearly see it if you chose to fight them. MC just stands there and they try to jump at him.

I disagree about dildo incidents being double-edged sword too. It doesn't matter if it was only Aerith was present there. HOT is not Alpha property. They initiated this window breaking shit, in fact it's 2:1 in alpha favor. DIKs are no saints or innocents, but it's not them that started frat house busting.

Police cool story aside, Tybalt was the one who initiated the fight not MC. Next time he will be throwing insults, not punches or slaps (as shown in the showers).

I don't even understand how some people try to belittle those who chose to fight jocks. Jocks exist in mediums to antagonize main character. It's their main purpose, to be be baddies and punching bags.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Girls mostly prefer people like Dik.
ftfy.

Women who have grown the fuck up prefer a guy who's going to treat them well. That's why Lily gives it up for free to a chick mc and tells him that he's the type of guy she'd want to settle down with. Because she's dealt with assholes(DIKs) for a significant portion of her life and like most immature girls eventually mature enough to realize(after they've been with enough assholes) those aren't the type of guys you spend the rest of your life with.

Yes, yes, every trainer says this, no matter if he's good or not. You can't really expect them to say otherwise, right?
Some fights are necessary tho.
Yes, when you are actually defending yourself or another human being.

Yes, MC broke the rule by fighting jocks in the center, but as MC said himself "enough is enough".
Enough is enough is not a good reason. It takes a strength of character that only a real man has to walk away when you really want to beat the shit out of someone. This kind of excuse is what a petulant child uses.

He did not initiated the fight. Dawe did.
And fighting Dawe was self defense.

MC was leaving. I would argue that if Dawe didn't backstab MC after he beat up 3 jock, jocks wouldn't start another fight with MC in the future, since he was clearly stronger, thus saving both parties from further confrontations.
Objection! Speculation.

Chad fight is unprovoked and started by Chad.
Which, again, was self defense. Bringing up fights that I already indicated were ok is kind of stupid.

Tommy fight the same.
Not really. He doesn't keep coming after 1 hit. However, I disagree with DPC labelling it a DIK choice. A) He did attack you. B) He's really in need of a sharp lesson in humility and C) It's more of a bro fight anyways where no one's trying to significantly hurt each other but the line has been crossed and your friend needs to be taken down a peg.

Caleb fight is a tricky one. it can be argued both ways, honestly.
No it can't be. That's the kind of fight a petulant child get's in to because they want to feel like a big man.

I don't see how MC is a jerk. He do not initiate fights due to his hystory of being bullied.
Except you've literally listed 2 fights that are initiated by the MC. Dawe initiated that fight but the jocks didn't. They just ran up after that fight was over. The MC attacks them if the player makes that choice. Dick move. Same with the Caleb fight. He doesn't take a swing at the MC unless the MC takes a swing at him first. Another dick move. In both cases they are defending themselves from you.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I love how people like you pretend it's all on one side of an argument and the side you agree is in no way being assholes too(just like you are).
This times, this is called "Bubble", the one someone is in, is (for him) the only right one. Everybody in another one is always wrong.

Best thing to do is to get a needle and destroy the bubbles. ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If I remember correctly 3 jocks start running at MC when he makes either decision, so, they were planning to attack him. You can clearly see it if you chose to fight them. MC just stands there and they try to jump at him.

I disagree about dildo incidents being double-edged sword too. It doesn't matter if it was only Aerith was present there. HOT is not Alpha property. They initiated this window breaking shit, in fact it's 2:1 in alpha favor. DIKs are no saints or innocents, but it's not them that started frat house busting.

Police cool story aside, Tybalt was the one who initiated the fight not MC. Next time he will be throwing insults, not punches or slaps (as shown in the showers).

I don't even understand how some people try to belittle those who chose to fight jocks. Jocks exist in mediums to antagonize main character. It's their main purpose, to be be baddies and punching bags.
Let's not forget about honor. The MC must make a show of strength to the jocks in order not to be bullied in the future.
If he got scared and ran away, then in the future they will not be afraid of him.
Physically, MC is very strong and knows how to fight, the pitching with the exception of Caleb and Chad are not fighters, they are punters. The only one I felt sorry for beating up was Anthony, but war is war.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes