dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I remember correctly 3 jocks start running at MC when he makes either decision, so, they were planning to attack him. You can clearly see it if you chose to fight them. MC just stands there and they try to jump at him.

I disagree about dildo incidents being double-edged sword too. It doesn't matter if it was only Aerith was present there. HOT is not Alpha property. They initiated this window breaking shit, in fact it's 2:1 in alpha favor. DIKs are no saints or innocents, but it's not them that started frat house busting.

Police cool story aside, Tybalt was the one who initiated the fight not MC. Next time he will be throwing insults, not punches or slaps (as shown in the showers).

I don't even understand how some people try to belittle those who chose to fight jocks. Jocks exist in mediums to antagonize main character. It's their main purpose, to be be baddies and punching bags.
They did not run toward the MC. They just stood there speechless and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, if that's how you feel about the jocks, I respect that. But it's out of our hands anyway because it's "canon".

The part in the shower bothers me a little, Tybalt is afraid of the MC either way. It doesn't matter if the MC punches Tybalt in the face with his fist or not. But it will probably be that Tybalt can be pissed because he got the tennis ball from Isabella before.

I don't want to belittle the people who fight with the athletes. Let everyone decide that for themselves, please. I for one decided against it because the 3 athletes did nothing to the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimayo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Let's not forget about honor. The MC must make a show of strength to the jocks in order not to be bullied in the future.
If he got scared and ran away, then in the future they will not be afraid of him.
Physically, MC is very strong and knows how to fight, the pitching with the exception of Caleb and Chad are not fighters, they are punters. The only one I felt sorry for beating up was Anthony, but war is war.
None of the three jocks will mob the MC after he just left. They have respect for the MC just because he promoted Dawe on the floor. A little later, Chad messes with the MC. Chad was definitely harmed more than the MC and lost his presidential title to boot. No, all but one jock (Dawe) respects the MC and doesn't mob him.

Quite the opposite. If the MC writes on Rooster that Dawe is holding on to his tail while two guys are arm wrestling, two or three jocks will side with the MC. This can be read.

Reactions: Jimayo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
None of the three jocks will mob the MC after he just left. They have respect for the MC just because he promoted Dawe on the floor. A little later, Chad messes with the MC. Chad was definitely harmed more than the MC and lost his presidential title to boot. No, all but one jock (Dawe) respects the MC and doesn't mob him.

Quite the opposite. If the MC writes on Rooster that Dawe is holding on to his tail while two guys are arm wrestling, two or three jocks will side with the MC. This can be read.
It doesn't look like "respect" yet. MC made a funny joke about Dawe and they reacted to it, besides, according to Quinn, "nobody likes Dawe". Perhaps the same attitude towards him in alphas as towards Tybalt in snobs.
I saw what I wanted to see at the HOTs party in Ep7 and drew conclusions. The jocks react aggressively to the MC, the only ones who react normally - Chad ("Leave him. He's cool") - because I stood up for him at the teachers' council. And also Anthony, but he is generally a kind soul

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For real it's ridiculous. I play BAD with my boyfriend and we focus on the fucking, not psychoanalysing what path is better. People just need to get laid.
There is abstinence from a new preview and it affects us all and I'm bored being in the thread if there's nothing new to say anymore

In my times here we talk about which of the girls had the best ass
595559_793209.png

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Let's not forget about honor. The MC must make a show of strength to the jocks in order not to be bullied in the future.
If he got scared and ran away, then in the future they will not be afraid of him.
Weird how it doesn't stop them from coming at you later then.

This isn't Ender's Game.

I like how you belittle people who do not subscribe to your philosophy.
A real DIK move.
You confuse being nice with eating people's shit with a grin on your face. When you call people simp and pussy they aren't gonna play nice anymore. Clapping back doesn't make one a dick.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
All this affinity talk just validates my (unpopular) opinion that this game is borderline unplayable without a cheat mod. The only time I tried making a playthrough without it I couldn't even get to the end of chapter 2 because I felt like the system just sets you on such a narrow path that I might as well be playing a pure visual novel.

At this point I couldn't care less if it ends up breaking the game in the long run. The alternative just isn't worth it.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
For real it's ridiculous. I play BAD with my boyfriend and we focus on the fucking, not psychoanalysing what path is better. People just need to get laid.
We need new Episode.
I blame Interlude, and Zoey personally, for delaying new release.

They did not run toward the MC. They just stood there speechless and couldn't believe what they were seeing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, if that's how you feel about the jocks, I respect that. But it's out of our hands anyway because it's "canon".

The part in the shower bothers me a little, Tybalt is afraid of the MC either way. It doesn't matter if the MC punches Tybalt in the face with his fist or not. But it will probably be that Tybalt can be pissed because he got the tennis ball from Isabella before.

I don't want to belittle the people who fight with the athletes. Let everyone decide that for themselves, please. I for one decided against it because the 3 athletes did nothing to the MC.
Yep they stood there confused, but as soon as you pick option to fight them, they start going after him. MC didn't even make a move and they went after him.
All jocks fought or tried to fight MC at one point or another. They literally exist to antagonize and fight MC. Even at HOT party some of them tried to start shit with MC, while he was just chilling.
Even if you don't fight Caleb, ignore all alpha rooster posts, he still will try to antagonize MC in the 8th chapter.
The idea that some posters try to take moral high ground by denying jocks their purpose is laughable.
I've never said anything about canon btw.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ftfy.

Women who have grown the fuck up prefer a guy who's going to treat them well. That's why Lily gives it up for free to a chick mc and tells him that he's the type of guy she'd want to settle down with. Because she's dealt with assholes(DIKs) for a significant portion of her life and like most immature girls eventually mature enough to realize(after they've been with enough assholes) those aren't the type of guys you spend the rest of your life with.

Yes, when you are actually defending yourself or another human being.

Enough is enough is not a good reason. It takes a strength of character that only a real man has to walk away when you really want to beat the shit out of someone. This kind of excuse is what a petulant child uses.

And fighting Dawe was self defense.

Objection! Speculation.

Which, again, was self defense. Bringing up fights that I already indicated were ok is kind of stupid.

Not really. He doesn't keep coming after 1 hit. However, I disagree with DPC labelling it a DIK choice. A) He did attack you. B) He's really in need of a sharp lesson in humility and C) It's more of a bro fight anyways where no one's trying to significantly hurt each other but the line has been crossed and your friend needs to be taken down a peg.

No it can't be. That's the kind of fight a petulant child get's in to because they want to feel like a big man.

Except you've literally listed 2 fights that are initiated by the MC. Dawe initiated that fight but the jocks didn't. They just ran up after that fight was over. The MC attacks them if the player makes that choice. Dick move. Same with the Caleb fight. He doesn't take a swing at the MC unless the MC takes a swing at him first. Another dick move. In both cases they are defending themselves from you.
I agree with pretty much all of that, including Tommy not necessarily being self defence but it was kinda required to clear the air between them. Turns out it works out whether you punch back or leave it to Josy to kick his balls in, he probably preferred to be hit by the mc. :p

But with the Jocks after Dawe... It's hard to gauge since the mc only had seconds to determine whether he should make a run for it or stand his ground, and if he was gonna stand his ground, he needed to attack first since it was three on one.

We know with hindsight that it doesn't make a difference whether you stick around or make a run for it (Dawe goes for the cheap shot regardless), and we know most of the jocks aren't that quick to want to start throwing punches, but at the time, the mc was running on adrenaline, and didn't know whether the jocks were about to attack, and given he'd just fought Dawe, he could have fairly assumed they would attack too.

So I'm gonna say that one could be considered a pre-emptive strike.

Sep 9, 2021
I don't get why ya'll arguing over this one. It's not one attitude or the other, a DIK character has multiple attitudes:
  • More direct: Telling a girl she looks "hot"
  • Bad attitude: Swearing all the time
  • Rude: Ignores the receptionist once she's given him directions.
  • Inappropriate: Looking up girls skirts
  • Aggressive: Taking on the Jocks (standing up to Chad when he's manhandling Sage)
  • Body Confident: Tells the DIKs he has a jock physique (I don't know how to write it without it sounding weird...), and telling Maya he's not ashamed of his body when he undresses in front of her
  • Sexually Confident: Invites Mel and Sarah into the shower, involves himself with Quinn and Cammy when they are teasing him, joins the girls in the jacuzzi.
  • Immature: Enjoys Derek's moronic antics
And so on.

Some of it would be considered a "jerk's" behaviour, but some of it not, therefore not one word describes the kind of person a DIK is.
:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm:
I will try to keep it short and simple.

Yes can maintain dik affinity but there is not a written rule that mc can't use common sense. :WaitWhat:

Swaring : Using common sense with Dik affinity : meeting bella at library and see jade husband, mc can say hello or something really stupid : you get the idea. . .

Direct : Yes he is direct in his approach but can be respectful.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW FAR YOU TAKING SIDE : CHICK MC IS FUCKED OVERALL, NORMAL AFFINITY IS BASICALLY CONFUSED MC, NOW THERE IS DIK AND THERE IS DIK WITHOUT COMMON SENSE.

AGAIN HOW FAR AND WHAT CHOICES MC MAKE . . .

Aggressive
: Your example " Really really bad . . . " Try to look other way by replacing sage with other LI or other female character mc is close with.

Then you all see why is really really important to stand up to chad.

Rude : i am not even gonna explain this . . . (n)

Fuck this i am not writing all thiis shit. . .

I am very well aware that you already have idea and understanding where i am coming from on your statement here

MC CAN BE HUGE DIK AFFINITY AND ALSO CAN BE RESPECTFUL AND REASONABLE.

IT'S ABOUT USING DIK AFFINITY WITH COMMON SENSE TO REACH BEST OUTCOME BECAUSE WITH CHICH AFFINITY, Mc is dik less.:ROFLMAO:

Well fuck it again : Are you aware of reward mechanism to dogs.

Because of reward they behave certain way but in that they loss most important thing : Choice for choices ( That is chick process led to )

Or

Turning of wolf into a domestic dog : wolf turn into dog . . . What they give up . .

INDEPENDENT THOUGHTS AND MOST. . MOST. . IMPORTANTLY " THE CAPACITY AND WANTING OF HAVING INDEPEDENT THAUGHT AND CHOICES . . . The worse part they also thing it's freedom. ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's pretty funny after a couple of radical CHICK players act aggressive and arrogant, start a war in the comments and then:
"WHY ARE YOU SUCH ASSHOLS?"
Hypocrisy Level: YES
Wow. You can apply what is written to yourself, because you are doing exactly what you criticize yourself in the "CHICK" player.

I find something like...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm:
I will try to keep it short and simple.

Yes can maintain dik affinity but there is not a written rule that mc can't use common sense. :WaitWhat:

Swaring : Using common sense with Dik affinity : meeting bella at library and see jade husband, mc can say hello or something really stupid : you get the idea. . .

Direct : Yes he is direct in his approach but can be respectful.

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW FAR YOU TAKING SIDE : CHICK MC IS FUCKED OVERALL, NORMAL AFFINITY IS BASICALLY CONFUSED MC, NOW THERE IS DIK AND THERE IS DIK WITHOUT COMMON SENSE.

AGAIN HOW FAR AND WHAT CHOICES MC MAKE . . .

Aggressive
: Your example " Really really bad . . . " Try to look other way by replacing sage with other LI or other female character mc is close with.

Then you all see why is really really important to stand up to chad.

Rude : i am not even gonna explain this . . . (n)

Fuck this i am not writing all thiis shit. . .

I am very well aware that you already have idea and understanding where i am coming from on your statement here

MC CAN BE HUGE DIK AFFINITY AND ALSO CAN BE RESPECTFUL AND REASONABLE.

IT'S ABOUT USING DIK AFFINITY WITH COMMON SENSE TO REACH BEST OUTCOME BECAUSE WITH CHICH AFFINITY, Mc is dik less.:ROFLMAO:

Well fuck it again : Are you aware of reward mechanism to dogs.

Because of reward they behave certain way but in that they loss most important thing : Choice for choices ( That is chick process led to )

Or

Turning of wolf into a domestic dog : wolf turn into dog . . . What they give up . .

INDEPENDENT THOUGHTS AND MOST. . MOST. . IMPORTANTLY " THE CAPACITY AND WANTING OF HAVING INDEPEDENT THAUGHT AND CHOICES . . . The worse part they also thing it's freedom. ;)
Every example I gave was dictated in game by having a DIK, HUGE DIK or MASSIVE DIK status. They are actions the mc took because of that status, just random examples that if he wasn't a DIK, he either couldn't do or would do differently (it's in the code, I'm not speculating or making shit up).

I was just pointing out that these DIK driven responses or choices do not all hinge from the same personality characteristic (which has been the current debate over the last few pages).

But I'm gonna come outright and say I don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
Every example I gave was dictated in game by having a DIK, HUGE DIK or MASSIVE DIK status. They are actions the mc took because of that status, just random examples that if he wasn't a DIK, he either couldn't do or would do differently 9it's int he code, I'm not speculating or making shit up).

I was just pointing out that these DIK driven responses or choices do not all hinge from the same personality characteristic (which has been the current debate over the last few pages).

But I'm gonna come outright and say I don't know what the fuck you're talking about...
:eek::LOL:
Seriously men . . .

Well the shit was . . . The example you give in dik choices are right because they are in dik but not the conclusion you arriving at.

Ok ok ok I will not make a assumption : What affinity your mc associated most of times ?

BTW..

Further more I was putting my point out on affinity and what they do to mc.

Reactions: shazba

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
This whole response is gold :LOL: . first you talk about jerk point, this is where you started, and think that a Dik MC is jerk, by default. But those "Jerk point" does not determine his affinity. Status and Affinity is not the same. and You know this probably, you just purposely use this as flip-flop tool to back up your argument, what is fundamentally false. Becasue chick or Dik point does not determ wheter MC is a Dik or Chick. They are cosmetics.

How ever, they do, give him, benefits like , fingering Maya, or Banging Mona and Camy together. or Spanking Sally. But high chick status, or Dik Status won't make you Dik or Chick person

so the whole debate is totally pointless, except , that it is in fact, in the game, that a Dik affinity player, has the option to BE confident in a situation, where a Chick MC ask for privacy.

that's all, nothing more nothing less.
I made the "Jerk points" comment as a joke response, don't even remember to whom. Then someone countered with "Confidence points" all serious like, to which I responded, pointing out it makes no sense. Afterwards the whole thing got blown out of proportion, so it's normal that you're confused. What isn't normal is trying to put words in my mouth.

Let me clear it up - I haven't even mentioned CHICK affinity let alone insist that one or the other is superior in any way. What I do think, is that the insistence that DIK choices represent genuine confidence is laughable. I'm not denying that through arbitrary in-game logic DPC has locked some "confident" choices behind DIK points. However this is a design choice, not a logical correlation between DIK actions and the resulting ascribed "confidence" trait in-game and especially not in real-life. The systems itself don't logically support it as you can gain status points and affinity through various actions, resulting in meeting a point threshold without actually making a confidence related choice prior.

The above alone should show why I don't consider the Melanie/Sarah scene as a valid argument. But since you mentioned it several times, there's a few other reasons: you're arguing on the basis of semantics (just because the word is featured in the menu option) and you're focusing on the unlock condition - affinity status. Basically you can make that "confident" choice without having made Major choices related to that trait at all. In fact the choice "be confident" itself can be a CHICK one if you leave afterwards, further showing how arbitrary it is.

Also not denying that DIK path has more options during sex, but again - DPC's design choices are not necessarily substantiated by common sense. Especially apparent as the we are locked out of decisions internal to the MC, and by extension to the player. By what logic would I be unable to finger a girl if I didn't peek, fight or cuss enough ?

Now if you insist that all DPC's design consistent and makes sense, and the actual in-game DIK actions (not semantic choices) genuinely and logically are always backed by confidence, then we'll just have to disagree.
As for the prolonged argument with whoever that person was - they kept insisting not only that the above sentence is true, but that this kind of logic also applies to real-life somehow. At least that's what I got from his posts.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes