Jul 22, 2022
Just started playing again because my old computer died, not sure I've seen it discussed but what's with the box labelled evidence in the HOTs store cupboard when you're getting the panties?
I'm guessing it's related to the HOTs Scavenger Hunt, during Hell Week.

You know like how Maggots need to provide evidence or have a DIK witness an event in order for it to be crossed off the board? The HOTs sometimes also need to turn in physical items during Hell Week, like the MCs boxers and the umbrella, so I'm thinking it's physical items turned in by last the pledgers from last year. Possibly the stuff that either Riona, Sarah, Melanie or Arieth had to get?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm guessing it's related to the HOTs Scavenger Hunt, during Hell Week.

You know like how Maggots need to provide evidence or have a DIK witness an event in order for it to be crossed off the board? The HOTs sometimes also need to turn in physical items during Hell Week, like the MCs boxers and the umbrella, so I'm thinking it's physical items turned in by last the pledgers from last year. Possibly the stuff that either Riona, Sarah, Melanie or Arieth had to get?
Possibly, looks more like a police evidence label though, which did get me thinking about the undercover cop theory, but it would be pretty stupid to put it where anyone could find it if it was related to that.
Any word on Bella portrait?

You guys are usually better.
$40 tier doesn't usually get leaked because DPC will track down leakers and cancel subscriptions. Because there's fewer people on the $40 tier than $10 tier they'd be easier to track and people who are paying that much won't want to risk it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
$40 tier doesn't usually get leaked because DPC will track down leakers and cancel subscriptions. Because there's fewer people on the $40 tier than $10 tier they'd be easier to track and people who are paying that much won't want to risk it.
I wonder how he can trace them? Is it even possible? I don't understand how he was able to track down SomboSteel.

Reactions: Zareem
Jul 22, 2022
Might be a tag or something hidden in the picture, like a number only 4/5 pixels high which changes on every download. Beyond that I have no idea.
In the beginning it could've been as simple, as people using the same username on multiple platforms. Maybe DPC is the true narc, and we're all under investigation as part of a massive anti-piracy effort initiated by a Shadow Council of degenerate content creators :illuminati: .

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Oh, he send the images to each patron? I thought it was a single post in the patreon page.
It used to be from a single post, but a lot of special renders got leaked that way. (Someone had posted a MEGA link with all the special renders back in the day)

To catch the leaker he started sending the images individually, so I guess he has a way of tracking the images.

It makes sense. Or maybe something like a unique digital signature in each picture.
That also makes sense. All I know is that he knows who the leaker is if an image gets leaked.

Reactions: Heycock

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He probably watermarked or put in signs to tell apart who was the patreon that leaked it.
That makes sense. But how did he manage to give each patreon a different image?
Unless Sombo took the preview from the email that DPC sends to the patreons. Then the preview could have been watermarked with Sombo's email address and was thus expilicitly assignable.:unsure:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It used to be from a single post, but a lot of special renders got leaked that way. (Someone had posted a MEGA link with all the special renders back in the day)

To catch the leaker he started sending the images individually, so I guess he has a way of tracking the images.

That also makes sense. All I know is that he knows who the leaker is if an image gets leaked.
This explains why the $30 previews are posted here only after a while in highly compressed quality to cover up the traces of the crime.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I thought I had everything unlocked in the game but I'm missing Jill #10. Help please :rolleyes: It's in episode 5 free roam but I simply can't find it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes