nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Side eyes.
lmfao riona hands down the lamest looking chick in the game
I'd even put the goblin above her!

i gotta say Maya and Joesy are so annoying , let me have alone time with Jill ffss
I mean, if any other LI fan wrote this, I'd say they have a fair point for saying so
but the annoying AF goblin queen? for crying out loud! :KEK:

Last edited:

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Thats pretty petty in my opinion. I think almost everybody deserves some form of happiness after getting their comeuppance. In theory im not against prostitution and think it should be legal everywhere but Quinns version of it with coercion/blackmail and drugs is abhorrent to me and she needs to pay for it. Her story is probably the most interesting one in the game really, the justification she has and what goals she has. Is she a petty crook (money goal) or a bad politician (power hunger) or a broken person doing broken shit because thats all she knows? Petty, bad and broken are my choice of words because shes not very good at what shes doing, the ship is leaking everywhere. Regardless, at the moment shes extremely interesting, top 2 character in the game storywise for me.
Her only saving grace is broccoli moments, which are admittedly great, but other then that she's a nasty human bean. Druggie street rat pimp with the heart of gold? hard pass. Still waiting for MC and Derek taking revenge on her, though I don't expect it to be anything drastic, as overall theme of the game is quite mellow.
She wouldn't be so bad if she was trying to go clean or didn't go behind Tommy, but she's not. Right now she's a Bad End for sorority when Sage graduates. Hopefully MC can influence Sage to appoint another heir. Maybe Josy?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last edited:

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
I drew Sage, tried to turn her into anime style and i think i did pretty well, Riona is next.
View attachment 2029734
Here is Quinn in anime style, sorry for the delay, i've been busy with some commissions.
I know i promised Riona first but i got inspired by some pic i saw from Quinn and decided to draw her first.
Quinn dibujo maquillaje medium LQ.png

My pixiv if you wanna see it in higher detail:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Remember when the game had updates every 2-3 months?
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug, Quinn should try to get some for her little store.

There was no update which took just 2 months. Only one update, the very first one, took 3 months. And that update, Episode 2, had roughly half of content the most recent episodes are packing. As the amount of content grew, so did update times, pretty much in step -- where ~2k images and 100 animations took 3 months, 4k images and 200 animations take 6 months. Who would've thought?

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Nostalgia is one hell of a drug, Quinn should try to get some for her little store.

There was no update which took just 2 months. Only one update, the very first one, took 3 months. And that update, Episode 2, had roughly half of content the most recent episodes are packing. As the amount of content grew, so did update times, pretty much in step -- where ~2k images and 100 animations took 3 months, 4k images and 200 animations take 6 months. Who would've thought?
Damn the animation times :WaitWhat: 3:29 on the first episode and 26:21 in EP 8. Jesus.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The "interlude" was a total nonsense. That story of Zoey and the tattoo parlour was not interesting enough for a full update, with music, minigames and all the stuff. A flashback at be beginning of the next update would have been enough. And now we have several more months of delay.
My guess is that he "read the room" and saw that the vast majority of players are already locked into their preferred LI and no one would give 2 shits about Zoe, so he felt like he has to warm people up to her in some way.
I agree that it was pointless by the way, I seriously doubt it made anyone jump ship.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
All hail "the modern cliché":love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best scene in the game, prove me wrong :Kappa:

View attachment 2063270
I don't see Nicole, so yeah you're wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Preview from Discord

View attachment 2063546
Rio with red lipstick is simply a killer:love:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and she´s smart
That's one way to say "i'm so horny for them i have no clue what this character is actually like".

Quinn is dumb to the point even her sidekick Riona gets increasingly exasperated with her, and the way she just keeps adding to their self-inflicted problems with her hare-brained schemes.

(which, don't get me wrong, i actually like about her, as i've mentioned elsewhere. but to not see it, you'd have to deliberately keep your eyes shut)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes