DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
When the MC first does yoga with Jill and Isabella on campus, he already realizes that Tybalt has a crush on Jill. After yoga, there's a Rooster Cluck. Tybalt is reading along.

After Chad's attack, the MC spends the night in Jill's bed. The next morning, the MC runs into Tybalt.

The MC arranges to Date Jill right in front of Tybalt.

After the date with Jill, another Rooster Cluck. Tybalt is now so jealous that he classifies the MC's contribution as harassment.

This is all before EP5. Tybalt is already distraught and jealous. Yes, I can already imagine that Tybalt would resort to such means, considering that he then even blackmails Jill later.
Didn't say offended, said "offended enough". I think Ep8 is the turning point, the speech Jill gave him is the last drop. Until then, MC was a nasty distraction for him but no reasonable enemy, the moment Tybalts heart broke, he realized that MC was more. So, even if MC isn't on the Jill route, Tybalt will take advantage to hurt MC.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Very interesting question. Especially because Riona says (no prostitution) to the MC so he should not do it. With the Preps party one should not forget also, so that a camera drone is in the game, which can be steered by an App with the cell phone. With this drone, the MC has also seen through the windows.

Everyone has cell phones and an app is quickly downloaded.

I could imagine that if there are pictures of the money being given, so that some will wonder why the MC gave money to Riona. If the MC is in the restaurant, he fucks Riona yes. Not good if Sage finds out about the restaurant and then sees this picture.

But Riona also sells drugs for Quinn and she also smokes on the patio. If there is no sex between Riona and the MC and a drone is recording of it, it could be interpreted by others the images from the camera drone so the MC is involved with drugs.

There is also another possibility. At the preps party, we see Tybalt pushing Riona away as the sprinkler system goes off. What was Riona doing with Tybalt anyway. After all, the snob Tybalt would never actually talk to a person like Riona. Unless Tybalt has a plan and needs Riona to implement it. I was just pointing out yesterday that if the MC steals money from Jill's room, there could be consequences. What if Tybalt pays Riona to somehow get money from the MC. This is recorded by this drone camera and Tybalt uses this recording as proof with Jill that the MC stole the money from her room because such a poor MC can't have that much money.

On the other hand, if the MC does not give money to Riona, this drone camera will only record a conversation of Riona and the MC.
The particular drone is Dereck's room mate and it states it has low battery power. All though the above I guess is possible.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Sorry, but you are wrong. Tybalt blackmails Jill into 3 awkward dates with him, but also into not letting Jill see the MC anymore.

The MC is no longer an unpleasant distraction for Tybalt. At the latest when the MC arranges a date with Jill in EP3, the MC has become a serious competitor for Tybalt.

In EP8, Tybalt is heartbroken, I agree. He talked himself into winning Jill's heart by blackmailing her into not seeing the MC. That's why Tybalt was so angry before the second tennis match.

But he'll probably change his tactics in EP9, if you believe the Rooster preview. Because Tybalt still has a date open because Jill violated the agreement before the third date. She personally invited the MC to her concert at the library. I know, so Josy, Maya and Derek were there too. But Jill also met the MC. And then we have the concert itself where Jill and the MC meet. This is all before Jill and Tybalt's 3 date.

I can well imagine that if the MC chose a different LI, there could be a love fight between Tybalt and Rusty.:unsure:
Tybalt seems pretty obsessed about Jill already during the first episodes and his feelings get even stronger when MC comes around. I could totally see Tybalt doing something already at the prep party but I don't know why Riona would agree to anything. Maybe enough money? :unsure:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry, but you are wrong. Tybalt blackmails Jill into 3 awkward dates with him, but also into not letting Jill see the MC anymore.

The MC is no longer an unpleasant distraction for Tybalt. At the latest when the MC arranges a date with Jill in EP3, the MC has become a serious competitor for Tybalt.

In EP8, Tybalt is heartbroken, I agree. He talked himself into winning Jill's heart by blackmailing her into not seeing the MC. That's why Tybalt was so angry before the second tennis match.

But he'll probably change his tactics in EP9, if you believe the Rooster preview. Because Tybalt still has a date open because Jill violated the agreement before the third date. She personally invited the MC to her concert at the library. I know, so Josy, Maya and Derek were there too. But Jill also met the MC. And then we have the concert itself where Jill and the MC meet. This is all before Jill and Tybalt's 3 date.

I can well imagine that if the MC chose a different LI, there could be a love fight between Tybalt and Rusty.:unsure:
Sorry Dalli you're wrong I can't trust the theories of a man that called DPC a piece of shit :HideThePain:
You see if you were an "Others" main the possibility is still open for Jade to divorce Steve and for the MC to form a more stable relationship with Jade. In turn this will result in the MC becoming Tybalt's official step Dad #2 and MC will tell Tybalt not to annoy Jill or he'll stop financially supporting Tybalt through B&R! Tybalt absolutely distraught by the prospect of you banging his mom, sister and as far as he believes Jill! (he saw you in her room after all) Tybalt in pure desperation will buy an AR and it will all culminate in a deadly stand off near the end of the game when Tybalt finally snaps :WutFace:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry Dalli you're wrong I can't trust the theories of a man that called DPC a piece of shit :HideThePain:
You see if you were an "Others" main the possibility is still open for Jade to divorce Steve and for the MC to form a more stable relationship with Jade. In turn this will result in the MC becoming Tybalt's official step Dad #2 and MC will tell Tybalt not to annoy Jill or he'll stop financially supporting Tybalt through B&R! Tybalt absolutely distraught by the prospect of you banging his mom, sister and as far as he believes Jill! (he saw you in her room after all) Tybalt in pure desperation will buy an AR and it will all culminate in a deadly stand off near the end of the game when Tybalt finally snaps :WutFace:
Its not that Dalli is wrong he's just not always right there is a difference between the two but I don't know what it is. Also DPC should not be compared to shit thats rude, to shit :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't say offended, said "offended enough". I think Ep8 is the turning point, the speech Jill gave him is the last drop. Until then, MC was a nasty distraction for him but no reasonable enemy, the moment Tybalts heart broke, he realized that MC was more. So, even if MC isn't on the Jill route, Tybalt will take advantage to hurt MC.
Tybalt will make an attempt to get back into the game

there was also a preview in which Tybalt mentions Jill and Bella's hobbies, and, since with Jill I really don't see how he can hope for anything, he will also be humiliated by the ice queen.

if there were any serious plans for Tybalt the blackmail was really a great opportunity, but evidently his role is just that of the buffoon

for now, all the "villains" and supposed "villains" in the story have eliminated themselves, proving to be "more talk than badge"

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Which parts do I need to download to play and understand the story? Both seasons or just the Interlude 3?
First time playing.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Which parts do I need to download to play and understand the story? Both seasons or just the Interlude 3?
First time playing.
if you just started, you need to download the game (season 1&2). interlude is a standalone game for now but to play it, you need to import a save from the end of season 2

Reactions: AxelVieyra

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
if you just started, you need to download the game (season 1&2). interlude is a standalone game for now but to play it, you need to import a save from the end of season 2
Thanks, and another question, I saw there are a lots of mods in the first post. Are some essential or "must download"?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Thanks, and another question, I saw there are a lots of mods in the first post. Are some essential or "must download"?
none. you can use some to miss less content (see more scenes at once)
but, honestly, this is a game everyone plays several times, for each path
yes, it's that good. you see the 10k pages to back up that statement

I personally play with one (no idea which one it was) that allows me to add points for LIs and the "morality" sistem (chick or dik). and it highlights the outcomes of the decisions as well
so I don't fail at getting any scenes

but, a fair warning, these break the game when there is a new episode and they're not updated
and DPC has been doing his best to fuck mods over every time

Last edited:
Reactions: AxelVieyra

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Tybalt will make an attempt to get back into the game

there was also a preview in which Tybalt mentions Jill and Bella's hobbies, and, since with Jill I really don't see how he can hope for anything, he will also be humiliated by the ice queen.

if there were any serious plans for Tybalt the blackmail was really a great opportunity, but evidently his role is just that of the buffoon

for now, all the "villains" and supposed "villains" in the story have eliminated themselves, proving to be "more talk than badge"
and we are back to the train of thought that this is a psuedo-harem game as much as it can possibly be

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
But nah, it's cool. Steve will come to save me because I comforted his bitch-ass when he was crying in the closet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes