JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
The topic was discussed here in this thread a long time ago. One thing should not be forgotten. The old woman (Agnes) has Alzheimer's, according to a caregiver. Well, maybe she doesn't have it.

Let me give you three thoughts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read that without knowing who did it and was like "man, this is so weired." And the next thing was "feels like a dalli_x story" :D

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Seasons 1 and 2 are contained in a single version, which is 0.8.3 in the OP.
Season 3 only has the Interlude currently, that's the Season 3 Interlude download in the OP.
When episode 9 is released, the Season 3 Interlude version will be updated to include that.

So to play all the content currently, go through the 0.8.3 version which is the first 2 seasons. Then play through the season 3 interlude version, which will ask you to import the save from 0.8.3. When episode 9 is released, replace the interlude version to continue.
In hindsight, the way the title was named would be kind of confusing for people who haven't played yet or just haven't been played ep 8. I wouldn't have included the Interlude as neither part of Season 2 nor 3. If for example if it's an interlude like in a play, wouldn't it not be part of either "act 2" or "act 3"? Much like how a prelude is just something that comes before the first act but not actually part of it. I don't know shit about plays but that's how I see it in my head.
Maybe because the Interlude had the new launcher for Season 3 so I guess it wouldn't be as confusing if ep 9 was out.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Do i really need to download 0.8.3? isn't it mostly just bug fixes and most of those fixes are for mini games i don't play anyway. reason why i ask is because i use a WT and it doesn't work with 0.8.3.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder how many players this line was completely lost on:

View attachment 2069504

Then I feel sorry for them that they didn't get to experience the source material in real life.

And then I think, "Fuck, I'm old."
I enjoyed Ali as an entertainer, but I never got into boxing. If I wanted to see people beating the shit out of each other I just had to go outside.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes