shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ANd exactly THIS is the problem. Who wnats that? Even if you like her look she is just an narcissistic asshole. I dont want her. If I see her I will completly ignore her because this is what every MC should do if he is not a complete Idiot. First love and all is fine but this one?
What is narcissistic about her behavior?
Well for one, instead of making her life revolve around the mc's whims and fancies, she actually has the audacity to make her life decisions in accordance to her own dreams and aspirations. It's fucking disgusting what women think they can do these days!

And two, she dyes her hair blue. You can't get any more narcissistic than that! :eek:

And thirdly, she puts those utterly disgusting devil lines on her god given body. Such disregard for some arbitrary laws clearly laid down in the good book can only be the sign of a narcissist.

It almost makes me want to puke! :sick:

Not really. :p

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
ANd exactly THIS is the problem. Who wnats that? Even if you like her look she is just an narcissistic asshole. I dont want her. If I see her I will completly ignore her because this is what every MC should do if he is not a complete Idiot. First love and all is fine but this one?
Do you even know what narcisist means? lol. I think most of you guys are dumb as f. Like only 1% of the brain works. You dislike stuff and aren't even sure why is that and when you guys try to comment the reason why you dislike something, it makes no sense at all. If you had told that Quinn is narcisist. I would not say anything. Because she only cares about her and her business. She doesn't even care for Riona. But saying that about Zoey and say you dont like a character, that only means your ability to interpret a something is really low.

This thread is full of people like you, dumb as f. And the worse is that most of you enough have free time to comment here everyday.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well for one, instead of making her life revolve around the mc's whims and fancies, she actually has the audacity to make her life decisions in accordance to her own dreams and aspirations. It's fucking disgusting what women think they can do these days!

And two, she dyes her hair blue. You can't get any more narcissistic than that! :eek:

And thirdly, she puts those utterly disgusting devil lines on her god given body. Such disregard for some arbitrary laws clearly laid down in the good book can only be the sign of a narcissist.

And in fact she fails miserably and returns begging for her old post....

Agreeing with her stepfather's predictions

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Believe it or not, I had a very similar train of thought a couple of weeks ago.:cool:
How dare she not stay with Tremolo and go about her life? :ROFLMAO:Some believe that they are the center of the universe and others should follow their desires.
REEEEEEE STAY WITH ME YOU SELFISH! WHAT SURFING? SAN-DIEGO? NOOOOOOO YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME!
But seriously, I understand Zoey's psychology. She is a young girl who is in search of herself (this is normal at 19-20 years old) and rushes from one idea to another. Not yet mature as a person. She is very active, and can be impulsive, but the latter depends on the player's decision in the Interlude. I can even assume that she is Libra or Aries

Astongally

Jan 5, 2022

You know, it's called "Main Character" for something. The game is about him, that means, the player. But it's not that she has to make her life around MC. It's her own mother and family the one she left in a stupid whim, and that makes her a frivolous brat. And probably narcissistic, since she only thinks in her, not in her mom and of course not in her best friend/lover/boyfriend whatever. Yes, she has the audacity to make an stupid, childish decision. And then, when she fails, she returns thinking that she's going to find the MC waiting for her. Yes, that's narcissistic too. And that feminist allegation of "It's fucking disgusting what women think they can do these days!" is just a stupidity. Nobody said that she can't do whatever she wants because she's a woman.

Dying her hair blue and getting a lot of tattoos makes Zoey a fashion victim without a real personality, not narcissistic. Again, nobody said that blue hair and tattoos make somebody narcissistic.

I almost makes me want to puke to read comments of people that put words in other people's mouths, and then "brilliantly" refute them. That, indeed, it's narcissistic. It's called "mental masturbation"

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Zoey entire Arc.
Liked MC i guess.
Grandma dies.
She left MC and broke His heart
Got a bunch of tattooos, banged some randos. Failed at everyting.
Now returns for some reason.
???
Profit.
What a waste of character in a series that Is totally out of control already
The relationship with Zoey is at the player's choice, I didn't even know there was an excene until playing for the fifth time... That bitch deserves revenge :devilish:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i don't dislike Zoey, she isn't hard on the eyes, not really a fan of tattoos especially the one she gets in the Interlude update. but i have an others path save ready to go to see what happens when and if she shows up and B&R for the new semester. i assume that is what DPC has in store for us.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For me, the blue color is associated with a police telephone booth.;)
Don't try to hide behind that excuse - you know you still want to get inside it, just like the rest of us. ;)
Worst case scenario: Game abandoned and Arigon turns out to be a prophet saying that DPC was tired, burnt out and wanting to start a new project. :Kappa:
No, Arigon doesn't get prophet status unless the game ends on episode 10. He spent too much time harping on that. Then we can apologize to him, after we curb stomp him for being an asshole the entire time.
I don't agree with this. This sex scene lead to the glorious outbursts of the inebriated and undisputed MVP of the Interlude:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And hopefully Jenna comes to visit at some point. :sneaky:
You know.. that really would be an excellent payoff for the Others path. Not just getting together with the ex, but banging Jenna, too. Egad. My MC is going to become Shazba/Ached hybrid, I can't afford all this child support. Better get access to that family money soon.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Do you even know what narcisist means? lol
people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others

I think this fits Zoey very well.

The only other thing she cared for was her grandma otherwise it is only about HER. And even she left the MC she actually believes after all this the MC will welcome her with open arms like nothing did happen? Just because she made bad choices all the way and never blamed herself but others

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I'm away for what, a few days, and I come back to this!? :eek:

For fucks sake! We're at the half way mark now. It's only appropriate that the Interlude exist here, that's exactly when an Interlude make the most sense! And what's an "interlude"? It's a deviation from the main story. Hence the focus on a different protagonist, except it's not really a deviation is it? :unsure:

So, at pretty much the exact midpoint of the game/story, the MC has consolidated his choice (unless you're playing it smart - whatup my "other" brothers), and now the story changes gear.

Just when you though the mc's love life was smooth sailing from here on, it's an ass blast from the past (I'm presuming the mc blasted Zoey in the ass in the past, she seems like she'd be up for some casual anal).

Is it a cliché? Of course it fucking is. What isn't a cliché in this story?
  • The virginal princess with a body to die for and a face that could actually kill you - Jill
  • The lesbian lovers (can't think of any funny shit to add to this) - M&J
  • The Bible bashing, overbearing, hot wife having (I'm subscribing to the Nora theory for no particular reason), homophobic father - Patrick the cunt
  • The bad girl hiding her insecurities while shooting up and doing serious anal - Quinn
  • The psycho axe murderer with permanent eyebrow damage - Bella
  • The angry redheaded babe with the gay lover - Sage
  • The dorky, big-dicked DnG role player - Magnar
  • The feisty nerd girl with the mega booty - Sally
  • The hot, experienced older woman with the useless husband - Jade
  • The cucked husband (suck shit limp dick) - Burke
  • The babe hiding behind her geeky exterior just waiting for a makeover - KRJ (Ok, I could be delusional)
  • The frat wars - DIKs vs Alphas
  • The closet gay jock - Possibly half of them, but obviously Chad
  • The homophobic jocks - Well... the homophobic jocks I guess
  • The not-so-ex not-so-girlfriend returns - Zoey
And so fucking on...

So why worry about another cliché? Everything else has worked so far. It's not about the cliché, it's about how it's been done. And to use DPC's recent words (but let's be honest, he probably stole them from me in the first place), "Fuck Me" if it hasn't been done well so far.

So yeah, DPC took a break from the current story. You got a problem with that? Get a fucking life! :rolleyes: He's been working solidly on this game, for your inexpensive pleasure (thank you Patreons, you lovely rich bastids), for the past 4 fucking years, and he deviates for a bit and people start going bananas? Fuck off!

Even now, as he completes the 9th episode, 4 years in the making, he's refencing notes and scenes that he prepared from the very beginning. It means it's all going to plan. All the characters you've come to love were created ages ago, including Zoey, by the same guy, so take a chill pill and just enjoy the ride.

Will he fuck it up eventually? Possibly, if his last endeavour is anything to go by? But for fuck's sake, people are bagging episode 9 and it hasn't even come out yet. And getting worked up over the wait? You do know that it will take you less than a week to probably play through the next episode (I'll probably play it in one sitting) and then it's 6 months minimum until episode 10. What's another month or three per episode given it's going to be many, many fucking years before this thing ends.

Now, to anyone that I've inadvertently offended, just be glad I didn't call you a bunch of cunts (term of endearment of course), and be aware that I'm mostly just talking out of my ass.

And before I sign off, I'd like to dedicated this post to my homie Lostanddamned, who I know has been going through long-ass "Shazba Post" withdrawals. I apologise my friend, I know it's been a rocky ride of late. I hope this fix will tide you over for a while. Because there's not much else to write about until that Lazy Milker MotherFucker Dev gets off his ass and finishes episode 9! :mad:

:p
Maybe Sage ex gay lover is Jade. I need some fan art for research.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Astongally

Jan 5, 2022
I'm away for what, a few days, and I come back to this!? :eek:
Deal with it. You can't control what other people think or comment

For fucks sake! We're at the half way mark now. It's only appropriate that the Interlude exist here, that's exactly when an Interlude make the most sense! And what's an "interlude"? It's a deviation from the main story. Hence the focus on a different protagonist, except it's not really a deviation is it? :unsure:
The problem is not that there is an interlude. The problem is this interlude is BAD.

Just when you though the mc's love life was smooth sailing from here on, it's an ass blast from the past (I'm presuming the mc blasted Zoey in the ass in the past, she seems like she'd be up for some casual anal).
Then, DPC should have done Zoey more attractive to make the player really doubt about previous decisions. I would not change any of the Lis that I like for her, and the same will happen with a lot of people, so DPC's strategy is just going to be a fail because Zoey is going to be only an annoyance. I'm only waiting there will be a chance that the MC says to Zoey "You left for almost a year, and you think that you are going to find me waiting for you? You are delusional. I'm with Sage/Bella/Jill/half of the HOTs now.

Is it a cliché? Of course it fucking is. What isn't a cliché in this story?

So why worry about another cliché? Everything else has worked so far. It's not about the cliché, it's about how it's been done. And to use DPC's recent words (but let's be honest, he probably stole them from me in the first place), "Fuck Me" if it hasn't been done well so far.
So your point is "DPC's writing is just clichés over clichés, so who cares about a new one? Really?
And no, not everything else has worked so far. Not at all. This game is best that other similar ones, because 99% of this kind of games are plain shit.

So yeah, DPC took a break from the current story. You got a problem with that? Get a fucking life! :rolleyes: He's been working solidly on this game, for your inexpensive pleasure (thank you Patreons, you lovely rich bastids), for the past 4 fucking years, and he deviates for a bit and people start going bananas? Fuck off!
He could have took a break from the current story by writing another story actually entertaining and with meaningful moments, not a story that even the main character who lives it is bored about. Again: Zoey gets bored of the surf, the beach, the tattoo parlor and the people she meets at San Diego. But the player should find it interesting...

And people don't start going bananas. People is criticizing the flaws of a game. Again, deal with it. If you don't like it, don't read it

Even now, as he completes the 9th episode, 4 years in the making, he's refencing notes and scenes that he prepared from the very beginning. It means it's all going to plan. All the characters you've come to love were created ages ago, including Zoey, by the same guy, so take a chill pill and just enjoy the ride.
Plans can be good or bad and people can like it or not. So you take a chill pill, dude.

Will he fuck it up eventually? Possibly, if his last endeavour is anything to go by? But for fuck's sake, people are bagging episode 9 and it hasn't even come out yet. And getting worked up over the wait? You do know that it will take you less than a week to probably play through the next episode (I'll probably play it in one sitting) and then it's 6 months minimum until episode 10. What's another month or three per episode given it's going to be many, many fucking years before this thing ends.
Yeah, we all will be probably dead before this game comes to an end, including DPC, so who cares about some more months? You should just wait and repeat "DPC does nothing wrong, in DPC we trust".

Now, to anyone that I've inadvertently offended, just be glad I didn't call you a bunch of cunts (term of endearment of course), and be aware that I'm mostly just talking out of my ass.
In case I've inadvertently offended you, you should just be glad that I didn't call you what I actually think about you. And yes, you are just talking out of your ass.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Deal with it. You can't control what other people think or comment

The problem is not that there is an interlude. The problem is this interlude is BAD.

Then, DPC should have done Zoey more attractive to make the player really doubt about previous decisions. I would not change any of the Lis that I like for her, and the same will happen with a lot of people, so DPC's strategy is just going to be a fail because Zoey is going to be only an annoyance. I'm only waiting there will be a chance that the MC says to Zoey "You left for almost a year, and you think that you are going to find me waiting for you? You are delusional. I'm with Sage/Bella/Jill/half of the HOTs now.

So your point is "DPC's writing is just clichés over clichés, so who cares about a new one? Really?
And no, not everything else has worked so far. Not at all. This game is best that other similar ones, because 99% of this kind of games are plain shit.

He could have took a break from the current story by writing another story actually entertaining and with meaningful moments, not a story that even the main character who lives it is bored about. Again: Zoey gets bored of the surf, the beach, the tattoo parlor and the people she meets at San Diego. But the player should find it interesting...

And people don't start going bananas. People is criticizing the flaws of a game. Again, deal with it. If you don't like it, don't read it

Plans can be good or bad and people can like it or not. So you take a chill pill, dude.

Yeah, we all will be probably dead before this game comes to an end, including DPC, so who cares about some more months? You should just wait and repeat "DPC does nothing wrong, in DPC we trust".

In case I've inadvertently offended you, you should just be glad that I didn't call you what I actually think about you. And yes, you are just talking out of your ass.
Then take Elena advice shut up and let his asshole finish talking, its very rude to interrupt someones ass :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes