SamuRyeBread

Oct 6, 2021

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Interlude
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
How can I get season 3 on android?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others

I think this fits Zoey very well.
You think wrong.

The simplest counterpoint would be the fact Zoey eventually stops talking with MC because she's led to believe this would be doing him a favor. That's pretty much the opposite what a narcistic person would do -- an actually narcistic Zoey wouldn't care about doing anyone favors; she'd keep stringing the MC along for that "excessive attention and admiration" you claim she craves.

As for the whole "wah wah she abandons her mother, what a cold-hearted biiiiitch" her mother doesn't appear to actually mind Zoey's decision and is very happy to welcome Zoey back, so you guys don't really need to get out of your way with all that hate on her behalf.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sorry if there are many pics
It makes the point clearly, I no worries.

1666562153894.png
1666562181354.png
1666562216736.png

And why wouldn't she think he's the best? They know each other so well,

I think the only concern I have about Zoey freaking out will be if she finds out MC has been banging Bella, Jade, or Nicole. She did express some disgust at the idea of banging Bret, because he was 10 years older than she is. Ol' Fuckface has certainly double/tripled that age gap.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think the only concern I have about Zoey freaking out will be if she finds out MC has been banging Bella, Jade, or Nicole. She did express some disgust at the idea of banging Bret, because he was 10 years older than she is. Ol' Fuckface has certainly double/tripled that age gap.
If Zoey shuns banging Nicole she's dead to me, on basis of clearly being devoid of taste.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Like her or don't but it's hard to argue with this: She's hot as hell :p
I disagree. But to each his own. Even worse I think she is incredibly unlikable. If anyone in this game has the potential to surpass Jill in my list of most hated characters it would be her. I think I even crossed her out before Jill and Bella. I'm still on the fence about Quinn but those 3 I definitely have negative interest in. Most people here didn't really enjoy the Interlude because it felt like a pointless detour and a waste of time. I found it thoroughly unenjoyable because Zoey is in it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Never went that route. Never had the interest to take the VIP pass, always preferred to share the monetary value of it with the bois. I checked one of her gallery scenes once and noped out of it as fast as I could.
I really can’t argue here, it seems that this is the only thing that the players here agree on 100%...
But jokes aside. The fact that the majority here does not like Zoe is quite natural (but I would say that the opinions are about 50/50 about her, maybe 60/40) Here the absolute majority do not like Jill - jokes about goblins and Shrek pictures are very frequent. This is fine.
There seems to be a unique audience here, for example, on the Reddit fan community, Zoe is more popular, and Jill is generally number one there. I won’t say for sure about Patreon, but judging by the special renders (and patrons vote for them), the opinions will be very different from F95.
Why do I like her looks? I have a weakness for unusual looks, like her blue hair and tattoos. The body is sexy, lean and well built, plus there's a sort of Latino vibe to her that I also have a soft spot for. Of course, her ass is no match for Camila, but it's also good. In general, she is in my third place in the list of side girls.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
May be in the few here but when it comes to looks I no problems with any of the girls everyone has different likes just never got the goblin thing with jill

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The last serious content update? I dunno, like 11 months ago? I don't mind the interlude, but I refuse to count it as an update, as nothing got updated for the MC, except maybe he's shitting himself in Sage's mother's bathroom.
11 months ? nearly a year without a significant release, thought the updates from this game are multiple times bigger than most games receive here (that's why it needs so long for a update) but seems that's not even true, hmm

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I can be quoted somewhere on these pages saying I probably wouldn't bother playing the Interlude ever again, unlike episodes 1 - 8 which have immense replayability.

That said, I totally started the entire BaDIK game from scratch months ago, unlocking all renders etc., and I played the Interlude again, I enjoyed it more the second time around.

The first time I didn't know what to expect and I was underwhelmed, but the second time it was quite ok. It's fairly short, so it's not a slog to get through, and I enjoyed it more.

I doubt I'll play it again though. It's not hilarious, nor does it have scenes that I just thoroughly enjoy reading, but that's possibly because I do find it hard to take a female perspective in these kinds of games (I don't play female protagonist games, they just don't interest me, but I obviously had no choice in this case if I'm to progress to episode 9).

But I do like Zoey more now that we kind of "know" her. Which was the point of the Interlude; to help us get to know Zoey. Could it have been done in a 5 minute prologue built into episode 9? Possibly. We didn't need an hour long prologue showing us the trial and tribulations of Maya and Josy's relationship. We got their quick camping scene and the rest of the gaps were filled in during the main game, and that worked fine.

But the way I look at it, DPC did it for himself. He took a bit of a break from BaDIK, and changed his style (the cartoon bubbles etc.) but I hope episode 9 goes back to the look and feel of the previous episodes and doesn't take anything particularly from the techniques used in the Interlude.

And hopefully Jenna comes to visit at some point. :sneaky:
If he did it for himself to just take a break with a change of pace then I'm 100% ok with that because he deserves it. I just feel wary of the idea that it was some carefully calculated plan only for it to turn out to be a redundant fart in terms of the story.
Also weren't you banned or something? Welcome back:D

And ... who the hell is Jenna?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes