Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if you haven't wooed Jill I'm not willing to put up with more than a few whimpers.

Sage and Jade is definitely a trap but I don't see how it has to be implemented, it seems impossible for Jade to go and tell her daughter about it, so I think MC will be caught by Sage talking about the matter with Jade.
I don't think DPC will miss the opportunity to implement the Bella/Jill drama and make it overdramatic. I just hope he doesn't make it like 3 episodes long like the blackmail storyline. :confused:

Realistically in that situation Jade is screwed in every way. She can't get back at MC for dumping/rejecting her for Sage, she can't screw over Maya because that would be weird and would be against her feminism beliefs and I don't think she's that evil to screw up her own daughter's happiness. Though Stephen already knows about it if MC showed the video to Derek, so even if Sage doesn't learn about it, I think we are looking forward to another blackmail storyline one way or another.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Realistically in that situation Jade is screwed in every way. She can't get back at MC for dumping/rejecting her for Sage, she can't screw over Maya because that would be weird and would be against her feminism beliefs and I don't think she's that evil to screw up her own daughter's happiness. Though Stephen already knows about it if MC showed the video to Derek, so even if Sage doesn't learn about it, I think we are looking forward to another blackmail storyline one way or another.
If she knows MC dumped her for Bella, she will probably flip out.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There are 2 versions of her reaction though, one where she's shocked and the other is that she's kind of mad. I don't remember what triggered it, might have been that stupid picnic and then picking Bella afterwards.

Edit: Sorry I thought you were talking about Jill. Nah, I think she'd be more mad if you went for Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
absurdly that should be the most dangerous situation, we will see if DPC will have this foresight.

if MC leaves Jade for Sage, Jade however bitter in the end should be happy for her daughter (that MC did not want to keep the double-cross is a merit, it's not like Jade cared that MC was dating other people in the meantime), or at any rate not want to be the one to hurt her at all

on the other hand if Mc leaves her for Bella, he would be doing what Burke himself wishes to do, for Jade it should be a much harder snub to digest

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." 20221113150138_1.jpg
Later, when the MC announced that it was time for them to end the "relationship" (if he chose LI for himself), Jade reacted like a hysterical immature girl "Look how I don't ruin anything for you"
It looked like a threat, and the adult woman in it disappeared somewhere. What did she expect? She thought that this was a serious relationship, and not an easy sexual affair that would end sooner or later? Jade has shown herself to be a narcissist and a hypocrite.

Reactions: Dr. Average
Jun 12, 2020
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." View attachment 2167308
Later, when the MC announced that it was time for them to end the "relationship" (if he chose LI for himself), Jade reacted like a hysterical immature girl "Look how I don't ruin anything for you"
It looked like a threat, and the adult woman in it disappeared somewhere. What did she expect? She thought that this was a serious relationship, and not an easy sexual affair that would end sooner or later? Jade has shown herself to be a narcissist and a hypocrite.
She's a bitch.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." View attachment 2167308
Jade's reaction to the breakup is hyperdramatic because DPC likes to handle emotions this way and served as a possible preamble for the big fuck, fuck fuck ending

although it all starts with a very sincere and personal confession from Jade to MC, from that point on their relationship has been sex and that's it, MC has always been her toyboy with no aspirations to become anything else on either side. so, objectively, it could only end this way.

we can also understand that Jade feels offended, for being sidelined again by a man (Burke for sure, but maybe also her first relationship), but offenses pass quickly, thinking of revenge plans really opens up arduous for me.

completely different discourse if in addition to this there is also the film around, but in that case the problem is Burke not Jade

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's always much harder to remain cold and detached about events which affect oneself. That's not really hypocrisy, just a fact of life.

"It's not personal" is never true for the person who is on the receiving end of things.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jade's reaction to the breakup is hyperdramatic because DPC likes to handle emotions this way and served as a possible preamble for the big fuck, fuck fuck ending

although it all starts with a very sincere and personal confession from Jade to MC, from that point on their relationship has been sex and that's it, MC has always been her toyboy with no aspirations to become anything else on either side. so, objectively, it could only end this way.

we can also understand that Jade feels offended, for being sidelined again by a man (Burke for sure, but maybe also her first relationship), but offenses pass quickly, thinking of revenge plans really opens up arduous for me.

completely different discourse if in addition to this there is also the film around, but in that case the problem is Burke not Jade
It's always much harder to remain cold and detached about events which affect oneself. That's not really hypocrisy, just a fact of life.

"It's not personal" is never true for the person who is on the receiving end of things.
It's understandable that she's offended. But Jade had better accept this reality, in which MC was nothing more than a booty call as soon as possible. Maybe she really was affected by a toxic relationship, but I'm more inclined towards her personality (who raised Tybalt to be such an asshole?)
And here I draw parallels with another teacher. Bella. She reacts in a completely different way - she hurts, but she accepts it and says that "everything is fine." No threats, no scenes, just heart to heart talk. But the picture after they finished talking is heartbreaking - Bella looks completely depressed and alone. Unfortunately, I don't have this screenshot, only the previous one:
20220828235928_1.jpg

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
She deserves nothing more than our love and caring. #ProtecRiona
View attachment 2167595
View attachment 2167597
if she was going to be one of the main characters,I'd go straight for her.

who will not protect her,love her,
pull her away under the influence of quinn.

with her cute puppy-dog eyes,her loving character,
yes,even with her cute paranoid ocd she is one of the best and most gorgeous girlfriends that you can wish. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The only objection I have to this pic is that she's smoking, which for me is a real turnoff, but appears to be one of Yuno's kinks. His amazing renders rarely disappoint.
Next time you kiss her - think about how many cocks she have sucked.
You know how often I worry about other cocks when I am with a woman? Zero. If it isn't in her mouth while I'm there it's entirely irrelevant.

Did you question your mother about how many cocks she's sucked off over the years before you happened? Most children kiss their mothers, too.

You have issues.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes