Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i really don't give a fuck sad that the developer wasted that much time and energy with her story much better would be if he did around 350 renders and around 15 animations and move on with the main story.
It's not your game. So DPC can give a fuck about you giving a fuck. Made your own game and you can do whatever and whenever you want.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The only good thing about the interlude was that zoey did not fuck anyone still will never choose her as for the rest i really don't give a fuck sad that the developer wasted that much time and energy with her story much better would be if he did around 350 renders and around 15 animations and move on with the main story. I wonder how suprised she will be when she finds out the mc moved on and turned to womanizer. I just know she will turn to be pain in my ass especially if we have jill as our girlfriend
For me it would be better if she stayed as that girl that was teaching the mc about stuff like sex, smoking, drinking or being more open with other people and then she left and had a boyfriend never to be seen again rather her coming back and wanting the mc. The reason why i am saying this is because she is coming back after two seasons with 0 interactions in those two seasons and with how every update takes months to come we all already have that favorite girl or girls so for us to leave them for her will be hard.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The only good thing about the interlude was that zoey did not fuck anyone still will never choose her as for the rest i really don't give a fuck sad that the developer wasted that much time and energy with her story much better would be if he did around 350 renders and around 15 animations and move on with the main story. I wonder how suprised she will be when she finds out the mc moved on and turned to womanizer. I just know she will turn to be pain in my ass especially if we have jill as our girlfriend
This sentiment that DPC has wasted precious time on the Interlude is really short sighted.

What would you say if I told you the time the developer spent on the Interlude was ~3% of the time he's spent on the whole project so far? And that if it takes another 4-6 years to complete the rest of the game (which could still be an underestimate), the time spent on the Interlude will only be around ~1% - 1.5% of the entire game.

It's nothing.

For me it would be better if she stayed as that girl that was teaching the mc about stuff like sex, smoking, drinking or being more open with other people and then she left and had a boyfriend never to be seen again rather her coming back and wanting the mc. The reason why i am saying this is because she is coming back after two seasons with 0 interactions in those two seasons and with how every update takes months to come we all already have that favorite girl or girls so for us to leave them for her will be hard.
My plan is to enjoy everything the game has to offer. And if that includes a huge catfight between Jill and Zoey, my only problem is how much popcorn to purchase... :unsure: :sneaky:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What was Quinn looking at when at the supplier's place? And was her mother there? It would seem so from the dialogue but I'm not sure.

Quinn.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey vs Jill is not even a question :KEK: Goodbye Jill.

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
And who could even imagine that you could beat it, eh!?

No... It's not... Taste is one thing quality is another... But because of those who don't know the latter and think Shakespeare is the same thing as "50 Shades of Grey" -- because it's all "taste" -- we're in the cultural state we're in...

What proves my point is you can't give any grounds and reasons to demonstrate the Interlude is good bar "it's my taste and tastes are like assholes! Everyone has one!"

I say the Interlude is bad because it's meaningless, it's not information necessary to the main plot, it changes the POV in the middle of things without no excuse except "it's my vision!" (ok, visionary...); for one to believe Zoey still liked the MC's and at the same time decided to move to SF because she was sad and saw an add on the Internet, one needs a crane for the suspension of belief. Thus the plot has no coherence, fails to grab the attention of everyone who's not interested in those slice-of-life craps. And more... Even if the Interlude's plot were any good per se, it would be bad because of it's totally meaningless to the main plot -- and proves this is the fact you can skip it in almost in its entirety, jumping directly to the part when you (i.e., Zoey) flushes her former friends phone; and you do this to set the only three variables that matter in the Interlude:

Code:
    menu:
        "Do you want to play the Interlude?"
        "Play the Interlude" if True:
            jump startInterlude
        "Skip to episode 9" if True:
            scene epi_ems44 with dissolve
            menu:
                "Did Zoey calm Emma down or take her phone?"
                "Calmed her down" if True:
                    $ emma_calm = True
                    $ emma_cluck = False
                    $ zoey_dik = False
                "Took her phone" if True:
                    $ emma_calm = False
                    $ emma_cluck = True
                    $ zoey_dik = True
Translating:
- If Zoey's DIK or Chick
- If she calmed Emma or not
- If she posted her nude cluck

That's it... All that matters... You don't even need to watch it... Not necessary to the main plot... Q.E.D.
I would tell you it is good because it gave the dev a breath of air to do something different but still expand his current story. With a small break from the currently story he will end up making a better story. So that could say it is good outside of taste. The dev rushing in to expanding the current story just to push it out could mean its rushed, cheaper quality, not as much passion at the time to create good content. These are all reasons to say it was good. We get a new role in to the story, it adds a little more conflict later on in the main story. Also others like the girl and will try to make her there LI.

Reactions: shazba

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Is there any way to transport a chapter 8 completed save over to interlude if you have the cheat mod enabled? it keeps telling me that there are a bunch of errors when migrate the save to interlude

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is there any way to transport a chapter 8 completed save over to interlude if you have the cheat mod enabled? it keeps telling me that there are a bunch of errors when migrate the save to interlude
There is no save migration. At the end of 8 you get prompted to export your game. You import that to the interlude.

If you broke shit using a mod, well, plan on this getting worse with every release, because DPC hates people who mod the game and sabotages it o purpose.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
There is no save migration. At the end of 8 you get prompted to export your game. You import that to the interlude.

If you broke shit using a mod, well, plan on this getting worse with every release, because DPC hates people who mod the game and sabotages it o purpose.
Damn. I don't completely hate having to replay again just sucks

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes