shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So taking the guess of who is gonna get fucked in the next episode, here's the list of all potentials and my ranking of who is most likely gonna get the mc's subway:
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
  7. Zoey - If we went through that Interlude for nothing... just saying.
  8. Vixens - Like it's the name of the episode. They have to be getting fucked!
  9. Riona - Definitely time for more Riona action. All she managed was a kiss last episode!
  10. Camila - Riona and Cammy owe the mc another threesome!
  11. Nora - She was teasing in the Gym. Surely a gym quicky is on the cards
  12. Jade - Not sure. She's probably risking too much fucking him so often...
  13. Becky - There was some teasing about some hate fucking at the dorm party. I expect DPC to deliver!
  14. Lily - Its time for them to start "rolling" and "hitting shit up". I'm sure that all means fucking.
  15. Nicole - I'm keeping my hopes up, but she just got another ride last episode...
  16. Heather - She needs to tip the scales back to neutral.
  17. Elena - I think this has been slowly building up. Devil's threesome quite likely, unless JB's happy for the mc to take her for a test drive.
  18. Lynette - Considering we were subjected to Emma and Bret in the Interlude, I won't be surprised when we see Neil fucking Lynette in the diary!
  19. Sally - Who knows. Maybe she relly does need a shoulder to cry on, and a dick to suck...
  20. Christie - She was flirting hard at the dorm party, so time to step it up at the Halloween party.
  21. Rose - Mc's doppelganger hasn't received much love for a while
  22. Sarah - I'm thinking she and mel had their time last episode.
  23. Melanie - I'm thinking she and Sarah had their time last episode.
  24. Sandy - Nah, she's really a very marginal character, she's not likely to get more time with the mc anytime soon.
  25. Tania - Not likely. She's into Tommy. The mc and Tommy are nothing alike... oh.
  26. Madame Rose - Hopefully she's died of old age, but I do worry we haven't seen the last of her.
  27. Olivia - Well she is a cheater...
  28. Bianca - I never read into the whole, "lusting after the mc" bs, and I doubt Jill will potentially suffer another betrayal so soon.
  29. Penny - She's more into Derek (although he kinda blew her off at the dorm party)
  30. Kylie - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  31. Tara - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  32. Cathy - Is she even in the story anymore?

Last edited:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
So taking the guess of who is gonna get fucked in the next episode, here's the list of all potentials and my ranking of who is most likely gonna get the mc's subway:
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
  9. Riona - Definitely time for more Riona action. All she managed was a kiss last episode!
  13. Becky - There was some teasing about some hate fucking at the dorm party. I expect DPC to deliver!
  14. Lily - Its time for them to start "rolling" and "hitting shit up". I'm sure that all means fucking.
  15. Nicole - I'm keeping my hopes up, but she just got another ride last episode...
  17. Elena - I think this has been slowly building up. Devil's threesome quite likely, unless JB's happy for the mc to take her for a test drive.
  18. Lynette - Considering we were subjected to Emma and Bret in the Interlude, I won't be surprised when we see Neil fucking Lynette in the diary!
  19. Sally - Who knows. Maybe she relly does need a shoulder to cry on, and a dick to suck...
  20. Christie - She was flirting hard at the dorm party, so time to step it up at the Halloween party.
  24. Sandy - Nah, she's really a very marginal character, she's not likely to get more time with the mc anytime soon.
  25. Tania - Not likely. She's into Tommy. The mc and Tommy are nothing alike... oh.
  26. Madame Rose - Hopefully she's died of old age, but I do worry we haven't seen the last of her.
  28. Bianca - I never read into the whole, "lusting after the mc" bs, and I doubt Jill will potentially suffer another betrayal so soon.
  29. Penny - She's more into Derek (although he kinda blew her off at the dorm party)
  30. Kylie - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  31. Tara - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
Aand, much like DPC, you completely forgot about Brandi :cry:

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
I wanna threesome with Chad and Troy

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
The fuck? No Arieth? Think of the crabs, man! The poor crabs!
You're also missing Karen Rebecca Johnson. 19 years, 2 months old. With a fear of cows.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
u just forgot about aerith

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Renders could be done two weeks maybe two and a haft its been a long long time but it feels like December going to happen and 10 scenes of fucking Josy and 8 of Josy and Maya 3some

Reactions: bebiho

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Those movies are great the interlude is like of them with the hate it gets, its the new trilogy that is bad
I'm sorry, but you are in error. The OG trilogy was good. The prequel trilogy was bad. The sequel trilogy was absolute shit, thanks to the episode 8/9 situation, and the lack of even having a coherent script/plotline planned before they had started filming them.
What made the OG great was that Lucas had other people who'd deliver some pushback on his bad ideas, and help him put things together well, including his first wife. For the prequel trilogy all he had was an army of Yes men.

BaDIK, in contrast, was preceded by Acting Lessons, which (AFAIK) DPC did without anybody else's input, so he demonstrated he can do reasonably well as the sole creative voice in the production. BaDIK isn't flawless, but it's still leagues better than the followup trilogies to SW.

edit: correcting typo that made me look dumber than usual

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Oh really, go and count ep 6 with 19 scenes or ep 4 with 18 scenes so stop hyping up this shit... ep 8 had 16 scenes so wow 2 more scenes for ep 9... what an improvement:KEK:
Nothing justifies allmost a year of development...
Ep 4 had 15 scenes not 18, and one of those had 1 animation and 3 renders. Ep 9 did had 19 scenes but 11 of those had 4-6 renders and 2-3 animations, and people has been complaining about it since it releases.

I'm sorry, but you are in error. The OG trilogy was good. The prequel trilogy was bad. The sequel trilogy was absolute shit, thanks to the episode 8/9 situation, and the lack of even having a coherent script/plotline planned before they had started filming them.
What made the OG great was that Lucas had other people who'd deliver some pushback on his bad ideas, and help him put things together well, including his first wife. For the sequel trilogy all he had was an army of Yes men.

BaDIK, in contrast, was preceded by Acting Lessons, which (AFAIK) DPC did without anybody else's input, so he demonstrated he can do reasonably well as the sole creative voice in the production. BaDIK isn't flawless, but it's still leagues better than the followup trilogies to SW.
It's a generational thing. When I was a teen and the prequels was released all the old Star War fans were trashing the prequels and saying the original was the best. Nowadays, teens and young guys sayd that the sequels are trash and that the prequel is as good or even better than the original. I am sure than in 10 years the kids of this days are going to say that the sequels are better than the prequels and the original. They will point out how ridicoulus are the special effects of the originals and how ugly was the CGI of the prequels And we will hear them and ask ourselfs what the fuck is wrong with the new generations.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What made the OG great was that Lucas had other people who'd deliver some pushback on his bad ideas, and help him put things together well, including his first wife. For the sequel trilogy all he had was an army of Yes men.

OG is the best but I still think the prequel is great. The sequel are shit but your in error Lucas had nothing to do with the those movies that all Disney. The interlude gets shit on like the sequels but the story is good so its closer to the prequels just with a different kind of "action"

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's a generational thing.
To a point, but somehow I don't feel remotely compelled to listen to the generation that ate tide pods or thinks horse dewormer is a cure human disease. ;)

While there are some quite capable, talented, and truly insightful younger people in the world, all I've seen after the internet gave "everybody" a voice was that the majority of people are stupid and wrong. ;)

I won't deny the special effects (and some of the fight choreography) improved, but the overall plot and scripts? No. Not even remotely. Best move this to the bar rather than continue any further here, though. Don't want to wind up like Shazba.

The sequel are shit but your in error Lucas had nothing to do with the those movies that all Disney. The interlude gets shit on like the sequels but the story is good so its closer to the prequels just with a different kind of "action"
I didn't say Lucas had anything to do with the sequels, I specified prequels. I pointed out the sequel series being bad because they had no script at all before they started. That's absolutely on Disney. Personally, I think that was the universe getting even with me yet again, because when I heard GL had sold the franchise I said "Oh, thank fuck, I don't think anybody could do worse than those last few he put out." Well.. more fool me!

And overall, the interlude was kinda shit, but it was content we were going to be subjected to either way. The import code had to be worked on and made solid, and we were going to get more Z flashbacks, so now everything is back up to speed. Except for the next episode release date, apparently.

edit: Apparently I did say 'sequel', that was a typo on my part, apologies.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh really, go and count ep 6 with 19 scenes or ep 4 with 18 scenes so stop hyping up this shit... ep 8 had 16 scenes so wow 2 more scenes for ep 9... what an improvement:KEK:
Nothing justifies allmost a year of development...
That doesn't make any sense.

"Nothing justifies allmost a year of development..."​

Like what if you get a year's worth of development after development took a year? Isn't that what you'd expect? If it takes a month, you'd expect to get a month's worth. If it takes a year, you'd expect to get a year's worth.

The game's taken 4 years so far.

Using your impeccable logic, I can say, "It's taken DPC 4 years to create this game so far... nothing justifies 4 years of development!"

:rolleyes:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
To a point, but somehow I don't feel remotely compelled to listen to the generation that ate tide pods or thinks horse dewormer is a cure human disease. ;)

While there are some quite capable, talented, and truly insightful younger people in the world, all I've seen after the internet gave "everybody" a voice was that the majority of people are stupid and wrong. ;)

I won't deny the special effects (and some of the fight choreography) improved, but the overall plot and scripts? No. Not even remotely. Best move this to the bar rather than continue any further here, though. Don't want to wind up like Shazba.
The prequels had one REALLY good scene. ...and that's about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes