Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not even disappointed, I'm sure he put a lot of work into the story, Halloween party, and branching events, I'm just confused why he put this post out acting like the teaser was gonna be exciting.
Because there are no names attached to the scenes. It entices people to speculate, and keep them talking about what may be on the agenda.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
So taking the guess of who is gonna get fucked in the next episode, here's the list of all potentials and my ranking of who is most likely gonna get the mc's subway:
  1. Isabella - Obviously
  2. Jill - Obviously
  3. Josy - Obviously
  4. Maya - Obviously
  5. Sage - Obviously
  6. Quinn - Obviously.
  7. Zoey - If we went through that Interlude for nothing... just saying.
  8. Vixens - Like it's the name of the episode. They have to be getting fucked!
  9. Riona - Definitely time for more Riona action. All she managed was a kiss last episode!
  10. Camila - Riona and Cammy owe the mc another threesome!
  11. Nora - She was teasing in the Gym. Surely a gym quicky is on the cards
  12. Jade - Not sure. She's probably risking too much fucking him so often...
  13. Becky - There was some teasing about some hate fucking at the dorm party. I expect DPC to deliver!
  14. Lily - Its time for them to start "rolling" and "hitting shit up". I'm sure that all means fucking.
  15. Nicole - I'm keeping my hopes up, but she just got another ride last episode...
  16. Heather - She needs to tip the scales back to neutral.
  17. Elena - I think this has been slowly building up. Devil's threesome quite likely, unless JB's happy for the mc to take her for a test drive.
  18. Lynette - Considering we were subjected to Emma and Bret in the Interlude, I won't be surprised when we see Neil fucking Lynette in the diary!
  19. Sally - Who knows. Maybe she relly does need a shoulder to cry on, and a dick to suck...
  20. Christie - She was flirting hard at the dorm party, so time to step it up at the Halloween party.
  21. Rose - Mc's doppelganger hasn't received much love for a while
  22. Sarah - I'm thinking she and mel had their time last episode.
  23. Melanie - I'm thinking she and Sarah had their time last episode.
  24. Sandy - Nah, she's really a very marginal character, she's not likely to get more time with the mc anytime soon.
  25. Tania - Not likely. She's into Tommy. The mc and Tommy are nothing alike... oh.
  26. Madame Rose - Hopefully she's died of old age, but I do worry we haven't seen the last of her.
  27. Olivia - Well she is a cheater...
  28. Bianca - I never read into the whole, "lusting after the mc" bs, and I doubt Jill will potentially suffer another betrayal so soon.
  29. Penny - She's more into Derek (although he kinda blew her off at the dorm party)
  30. Kylie - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  31. Tara - Another marginal character who had her way with the mc only recently. Not much chance.
  32. Cathy - Is she even in the story anymore?
Who are the vixens?

• Angry
Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Because there are no names attached to the scenes. It entices people to speculate, and keep them talking about what may be on the agenda.
Ah, I guess so, people on here do love to do that. Even when there are next to no hints about what that will be lol.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
i wonder what will happen with season 3 especially with Sage and Jill being last year will the mc get the chance to get all of the main girls pregnant so the story moves outside the school with new people and new problems like Jill/Rich family and Bianca, Sage/Family and mother, Isabella/Husband, The lesbo girls/Family.

• Angry
Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Honestly... This game is SO good, it's starting to ruin other games for me.
None can live up to the standard set by these creators. I am in awe of what they have achieved.
It's not only a sexy beast of a ride, it's also an actual good game with well thought out game mechanics, a functioning cause-and-effect personality- and relationship system (which actually makes a difference in the game), entertaining and funny side quests, and moreover it has tremendous replay value.

Hats off to the beatiful fuckers who created this gem.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm wondering if he's going for the Next Level Troll award after making people wait and sit through the Interlude. e.g. No lewd scenes with Zoey or any of the vixens.
or if you fuck a side girl your LI founds out and breaks up with you or cock-blocks you

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
i wonder what will happen with season 3 especially with Sage and Jill being last year will the mc get the chance to get all of the main girls pregnant so the story moves outside the school with new people and new problems like Jill/Rich family and Bianca, Sage/Family and mother, Isabella/Husband, The lesbo girls/Family.
Jill is in her third year.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm wondering if he's going for the Next Level Troll award after making people wait and sit through the Interlude. e.g. No lewd scenes with Zoey or any of the vixens.
I believe that Zoey will appear toward the end of the episode, if it goes well we will get the issue of the clarification between the two out in front of us, I don't think there will be time for a sex scene.

Reactions: dav3knight

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
One thing I was wondering about in the past was whether galleries and whatever were gonna carry across the seasons, but I guess they aren't.

But looking at Season 3's reward gallery, it's interesting to see that it's already been set up for the main LIs (even if they weren't featured in the Interlude), plus only three Unknown.

View attachment 2177359

So like in Seasons 1 & 2 there were 7 non-LI galleries (Cammy, Cathy, Nicole, Jade, Quinn, Riona & Sally). So I wonder who these 3 "Unknowns" will be.

I expect one will be Quinn, and if Zoey is gonna be a significant character and not just a cameo in episode 9, surely she will be one. Who would the third be?

If DPC is gonna be a stubborn motherfucker, it could be the Madame. :sick:

But what other character would deserve their own gallery if most of the girls will probably be relegated to the "Mixed" gallery (which already features Quinn and Riona)... :unsure:
DPC released Couples poll for 2D wallpapers on Patreon a long time ago. We have 3 placeholders with one girl couple each.

2D poll  Couples.png

1. Riona + Heather 23
2. Quinn + Camila 8
3. Sarah + Melanie 5,5
4. Karen + Sally 15.25
5. Envy + Lily 48.25

Looking at the last preview, we have a threesome of Envy, Lily and the MC. Sally and Karen are also very close, if I think about the EP7 HOTs party. Heather and Riona are both already standing next to Tommy in EP1 and are standing together again in the last Freeraom event of EP8. After all, those are the winning couples in the poll and we have three placeholders.

Reactions: skc0110

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You making sound like its a bad thing to have a modded game:FacePalm:, so ep 4 was not 18 scenes but ep 6 had 19 and ep8 had 16 so my point still remains...
I'am sorry Borgia, but it really doesn't. I remember a huge argument here over if the Interlude was a real update or not, while you were on the side of is not a real update. Well, by the same logic most of those 19 scenes are not "real scenes". Because they are not part of the real story and because they have so little content that you can really use them as an argument.
Some scenes of ep8 has more content alone than thoose 11 scenes of ep6.
So, if you really want to picture both the ammount of effort that DPC made in this update or the ammoutn of content we are going to get, the number of scenes is a deceptive meassurement. Instead you should look the number of renders and animations. And man, you know this.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You know, it's hard to understand why this guy is still here. The game is BAD, the developer is BAD, development is too LONG. All I hear from this dude.
Some people just love to complain it seems. I don't see any difference between long development or short development. I will always pick 2000/4000 renders with branching choices after few months rather than 100/300 renders per/twice a month with less contents on one route.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Some people just love to complain it seems. I don't see any difference between long development or short development. I will always pick 2000/4000 renders with branching choices after few months rather than 100/300 renders per/twice a month with less contents on one route.
Big update is always better than a small one, I agree.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes