Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hi- i am having trouble finding Rusty in the 17th free roam. thats the one where someone used diks rooster acct to post picture on cathy bathing. would someone please help me. thanks
party room door on the left side unter the stairs, than to the right... there you can find rustys room.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I practiced once and I didn't get any more moments to do it
than you didnt looked around enough.... there are more times you can practice (three times overall i think? dont know the exact number anymore), and yep it doesnt matter on which path you are... you can always practice enough to help her at concert. You need to lookout better for your guitar in the freeroams than.

the official walkthrough pdf on the startingpost should help.

Aug 12, 2020
than you didnt looked around enough.... there are more times you can practice (three times overall i think? dont know the exact number anymore), and yep it doesnt matter on which path you are... you can always practice enough to help her at concert. You need to lookout better for your guitar in the freeroams than.

the official walkthrough pdf on the startingpost should help.
I followed him. Well, maybe I'm just inattentive.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Next friday... we'll have the release date. December 23, 16 if we're lucky enough.
Would be the perfect date for me, working every weekend for the next two ones, Christmas weekend is my first free one. So plenty of free time for my saves to continue.

Starting 16th would give me only one free day until 23th, have to use the late evenings to stay in touch.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Being a DIK - Episode 9: Vixens (v0.9.0) Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 16th DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 19th Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 30th (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)

Dec 22, 2017
In honor of having a release date, what's everyone's favorite episode so far? I've always been partial to 3 and 7. Episode 3 has always been one of me favorites because it was the last episode we had with Maya alone, ever since then I've had to share her with Josy.

And 7 because it felt like the most inclusive to every character.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
In honor of having a release date, what's everyone's favorite episode so far? I've always been partial to 3 and 7. Episode 3 has always been one of me favorites because it was the last episode we had with Maya alone, ever since then I've had to share her with Josy.

I don't have any favourite episode but I did say I enjoyed the hellweek episode more than other episodes since it was fun to do the competition. Other episodes are great especially bullying tybalt, playing guitar with Jill, Nicole sandy threesome, MC dynamic with Lily and Quinn, hot and dorm party, etc.

Reactions: Lamset312

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I do hope after the game releases to all be gentlemen here and keep the spoilers to a minimum at least a week. Off I cannot believe we are 11 days away from the release date. Feels surreal.
Hah!!!!!!

But N7 has always updated the links on he first day, so instead of trolling around here, go play the game (and if you like it, give DPC what support you are able to provide!)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

least favorite... ep 4. Just the whole Josy&Maya ordeal ruined it pretty much. But well, Hellweek was always the best parts in ep3 and 4. So that saved it a little for ep 4. ep 6 is not that high up in the ranks too... just slightly above ep 4. Overall ep 6 felt way more like a filler epiosde than every other episode so far. Well, still a good one and many things happened, with the lovely picnic with Jill and some other really nice things too. But yeah overall ep 6 was not that remarkable, and i must say... i hated the "fantasy" game with Magnar. Dunno, was not made well overall... Iam not against it, but i played some other games with something like this in it too, and they were way better in doing so... So overall i hope we will not get any session like this again, and if... it has to be way better.

Absolute favorite ep? Hm... close between 7 and 8. I lean a little bit more towards 8 cause some of the LI paths were really good (yep i like Jill, and she got the best love-path if youre into her and her ep8 ending was top) and overall i liked the dorm party more than the HOTs party. More funny moments in it and more diversified i guess, since you see more of several characters you didnt saw that much until then. But of course every Episode has its up and downs... Cant really say "oh wow this one episode is way better than all the others" and even my least favorite episode is still a good one.

But lets all hope... ep9 will nail it right to the top. *hypetrain incoming*

Reactions: Klopdwerg

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

8 Because of Bellla and the concert

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:
View attachment 2215028
Being a DIK - Episode 9: Vixens (v0.9.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 16th
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 19th
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 30th (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)
Beta testers are currently testing the new version and are working hard to ensure that the release is a smooth experience for every player. And my proofreader is combatting typos in the episode.

There will be a patch with a file size of ~4.95 GB.

And there will be a full version, including the Interlude, with a file size of ~7.26 GB.

If you don't know how to patch your game, I recommend downloading the full version.

There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

Due to this highly anticipated release, my time to aid with installations and issues will be extremely limited.

Please, join my Discord server to get faster help with any problems during the release.

Make sure you treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game and don't merge it with Season 1 or Season 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games.

I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching.

So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

This is the preliminary changelog for v0.9.0.

Changelog v0.9.0
Added Episode 9, which includes:

• 5036 renders
  • 303 animations
  • 12 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
  • 30 songs
  • 13 sound effects
  • Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
  • Corrected typos
  • Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
  • Removed 6 songs due to a band's wishes. Favorite lists are reset as a result.
  • Overhauled the main menu music player
Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to have a countdown. 10 !

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes