dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill: "You cannot be so utterly blind that you think that I want to marry you or, at this point, even want to see you after this?"

She doesn't even want to see Tybalt anymore. Will she stay at the preps mansion? Will she move in with Isabella? Or will Tybalt move out? Or else ...:unsure:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
thanks, mc didnt get to fuck jade on chk path. idk why.
Strange. It looks like some MG's path is blocking it (forced by DPC decision). If you want to be 100 % sure to be able to fuck Jade on chick path, don't go after others girls. Maybe sb can advise you something better. I only had one playthrought with Jade on chick path and got all scenes if irc.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I thought again about what Luis said to the MC in relation to his father. So that the older and more grown up he gets, the more dissimilar his father is. I think this is a fish from DPC. What if the MC is just becoming more and more like his mother?:rolleyes::unsure:
Mc got both of their personalities, his father did said at the beginning when MC asked him about women also he want mc to use condoms and stds aren't fun which can means his father probably got std once and from few flashback he was reckless as well
thanks, mc didnt get to fuck jade on chk path. idk why.
You need to accept Jade offers and make sure she invites you. Then reject Maya/Josy so that you can meet jade

Reactions: bogeyparr

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys can you explain something to me? Why does the MC say FUCk FUCK FUCK at the end of EP 8 if I didn't pursue jade? thanks
At the very least MC has annoyed Jade by turning down her advances, that's enough to make MC worry that his presence at the meeting would be a hindrance rather than a help for Maya. There's also the fact that Tybalt hates him so if he could influence things with his foster parents then that would also be bad for Maya.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope his posing improves. I luje seeing Sage like this, but that face just isn't telling me she's happy to be there. She looks like she might be contemplating how long this is going to take.
Why do you keep on insisting on this?

LIs are Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella
She's "Others". And "Others" means: "Maybe I'll want a relationship someday, but it's not today" or "My heart tells me I'm not ready for something serious with anyone else". This is what our MC tells himself after he chooses "others" (it depends on your affinity).

Remember: this is a DrPinkCake game - bad endings are just around the corner. Your MC could end alone.
I think it is you who needs to remember this is a DPC game. The Ex (which Zoey absolutely is) always has a chance to get back together with the MC. This one seems far more appealing than AL's cheating Ex, Ana, and may prove to be more determined.
Your mc could end up alone even if you pick a main girl, DPC's last game had like 7 or 8 girls on the banner yet you could only get endings with 3 so that's not really saying much.
I believe it was 4, but yes- DPC did pad out the visual a little. Given the comments from Hedwig and her friend there, I am surprised nobody's had major STD worries thus far.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Hello guys, coming back here after almost a year of hiatus. Really excited for new episode coming in a week!

Can you tell me if you've got any solid theories on why the Episode 9 is called Vixens?

• Hey there
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes