soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Jeez-001.jpg
Her arm on the pillow looks dislocated in that first pic lmao.
there is nothing wrong with the most divine supernatural beauty josy
this is a fairy love angel specially sent on earth to spread love and hope.

her beautiful auburn hair was specially made by the smallest elves in the world.
and oh,those beautiful emerald greenish shimmering twinkling eyes are to drowning in.

but then when i look down,
my eyes almost pop out of my eye sockets,
these are the most beautiful malleable,most delicious breasts and nipples god has created.

josy,josy,josy,josy,
for you the gates of heaven will open wide,
and all the greatest angels of love on earth will appear,
under your rule.

for you are the most immortal supernatural most divine beauty ever to appear on earth.
ti amo,ti amo,il mio preferito josy :love: :love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hmm, why do you think that they're the group behind the Cathy-cluck? Is it because it just kind of fits with DPC's style of narrative/melodrama or was there some clue or foreshadowing that may have hinted at it?

From my perspective, I don't really see any sense of cohesion(?) among the group. Other than I think they were all at the dorm party. I could be wrong. The middle and right faces just look the same to me so I can't even remember whether we've already seen them. At the very least, I don't think we've been shown any interactions with "Carolyn" and the other two.

I think I can kind of see how they'd be a group based off the last image but I guess I just didn't interpret it that way. Instead of a singular group of women that want to stir up trouble and will run counter to the MC's best interests, I just saw them as three (maybe loosely) connected women that serve as potential temptations for the MC, both symbolically and literally as options in the game. I thought of it like that because of the reintroduction of Zoey into the story fits better with a general theme of temptation. Otherwise with Zoey, it'd feel like two main conflicts running at the same time with some redundancy.

Though honestly, your theory sounds more interesting. I mean, if we're going to have deal with that and basically start from step 1 again with the relationships then might as well make the ride down more fun.
I just wanted to more or less get your two cents on the thought process behind that conclusion.
It's pure speculation on my part; none of the other theories we've tried to really fit the facts of the Cathy-cluck caper, so why not assume it was a previously unknown third party? It's true we don't know if the three of them really are a group (all three are at Becky's dorm party, but they're not together), but the episode title and teaser image at least imply it. So definitely take this with a grain of salt.

That said, I do think it would give the vixens a much needed role in the story. It's all well and good for them to tempt the MC with their feminine wiles, but the game is already awash in side-girls. If DPC is going to introduce three new characters and at least partially name an episode after them, they need some sort of plotline to keep them relevant. Making them discount-nihilists who want to bring down the school's fraternities/sorority is hardly an epic backstory, but it would fit the game well enough. And it would make them distinct from the HOTs (who obviously like the greek system), the Pink Rose girls (who don't care about campus politics), or Zoey (who is likely to be focused solely on the MC).

Just something to ponder as we count down the last few days. If I turn out to be right I'll totally brag about it, otherwise I'll palm it off as me going crazy from the long wait. ;)

Honestly, fuck Chad! Gay or not, you have to be one heck of a despicable person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy. Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences. I hope he gets what he deserves and more!!!!
There's no question Chad was in the wrong, but I think it's worth remembering that we don't know exactly how long Che has been formally dating Sage. We know they weren't yet dating in the Episode 5 flashback (about 2 years before the start of the game). If you tell Sage the truth, her dialog suggests it took a while before Chad agreed to be her boyfriend:
Sage_and_then.jpg
My guess is that they were only dating for a short time, maybe half a year or so - including the summer vacation when they conveniently didn't see each other very often. My further guess is that this is tied in with Troy; he got kicked out of the Alphas when they learned he was gay, and Chad figured he needed a beard to bolster his totes-no-homo bona fides. So he reversed course and said yes the next time Sage asked him, but said they needed to take things slow.

Again, still a very hurtful thing to do to poor Sage, but not quite the coldly manipulative situation it first appears to be. If we're *very* lucky, maybe we'll find out next week.

Meh, cheating is still fucked up regardless, if she was so certain Chad was cheating and that their relationship was done for, she should've ended it. Then she could fuck all the dudes she wanted, but instead, by trying to play games and cheat on him for revenge, she stoop down to his level and became what she hated so much in the first place.
My take is that Sage wasn't trying to cheat for revenge, she was trying to make Chad jealous (and maybe burn off a little pent-up horniness as well). Her end goal was clearly to remain with Chad, otherwise his dumping her wouldn't have stung nearly as much.

That reminds me, what was that whole thing about Troy and the dorm room getting all fucked up? Was it ever explained or are just left to make assumptions?
My money's on Troy and Chad had a fight and he took the guitar. Otherwise, I don't really know how Chad had it in the first place. It's not like he was going to join the other jocks to randomly fuck up the guy's dorm room because they hate him so it can't be that. At first I thought Troy was involved in some sketchy shit and the other party took the guitar as collateral (that was before finding out about Chad).
It's yet another unexplored mystery, but IMHO there's a relatively simple explanation: Dawe and some of the other alphas went to beat up Troy, then stole the guitar (which they thought was Troy's) for Chad since they knew Sage wanted one.

If my previous theory is correct, Troy would have been kicked out of the alpha's near the end of the previous school year. Dawe, being Dawe, probably wanted to make it clear that Troy wasn't welcome on campus just because he was still a student in good stead. So he rounded up a posse and went to beat up Troy - either without tell Chad or ignoring Chad's 'suggestion' that they leave it alone.

I can’t recall perfectly but doesn’t Sage say something to the effect of she didn’t cheat but she definitely thought about it, or wanted to cheat if you turn her down?

If you have slept with her she is blunt and says she cheated, if you don’t she says she functionally cheated.
You are correct. If the MC rejects Sage she'll say she wanted to cheat even if she didn't pull it off:
Sage_tried_to_cheat_1.jpg Sage_tried_to_cheat_2.jpg Sage_tried_to_cheat_3.jpg
Interestingly, she'll definitively say she cheated if the MC only sleeps with her in Episode 7, which shouldn't really be cheating. Either DPC wanted to simplify the branching to avoid a very minor edge case, or Sage was still holding out hope for Chad until the MC finally let Chad's secret out of the bad.

Has anybody completed a celibate playthrough? I'm tempted to try one before Season 3 to kind of see what would happen with Zoey.
Yeah, it's been done; it technically counts as an "Others" run. There's not much remarkable about it at this time. It will be interesting to see if it changes anything with Zoey when she finally reencounters him.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm sure Chad and Troy WILL be outed; I just hope the dev doesn't make it that it is the MC who has to out them. You already have the option on whether or not to tell Sage, and Josy. I never have and never will if given the choice.

If anything, I would like to see the MC confront Chad to tell him that he knows, and perhaps talk him into telling Sage himself. This is, unless Chad attacks him the moment he says anything. I don't know if there is much of a chance that Chad to listen to what the MC has to say, however by this point he knows that MC did not take the photos he was pissed about, and even had the chance to defend Chad at that meeting the goblin.. err Jill caused.

It's simply not MC's secret to tell. No matter how much he's fallen for Sage.
Honestly, fuck Chad! Gay or not, you have to be one heck of a despicable person to do what he did. He spent years lying, deceiving, and manipulating another human because he's too big of a pussy. Not only that, he bullies and assaults MC. You can't just do what he did and not face any consequences. I hope he gets what he deserves and more!!!!
It's interesting that some people think that not outting a gay dude is like the line they won't cross, but it's OK for him to physically assault others, smash other people's property (he was their leader when they dildoed the DIK mansion for the first time), lie to a girl and string her along for at least a year under false pretences, and cheat on her while doing it.

The guy is a cunt. :mad:

People hate on Quinn, but is she forcing girls into prostitution, forcing anyone to take drugs? It is sad that the only unwitting person to Quinn's escapades is also Sage...

But yeah, if Sage hired a private investigator to check up on Chad, he'd come back to her and say, "Your boyfriend is gay". It's up to her how she handles it.

So from the mc's perspective, the guy who attacked him for no reason, the guy who smashed up the DIK's windows (and could have been involved in the total trashing of the mansion - although I don't believe that, it seems the mc does), the guy who was using and cheating on Sage, that guy doesn't deserve any free passes.

And even if you do tell Sage, when she confronts him he just lies straight to her face. She's basically saying, I understand, I get this all now, you don't need to lie to me anymore, and he just lies anyway.

So yeah, like no worries says, fuck him.

My take is that Sage wasn't trying to cheat for revenge, she was trying to make Chad jealous (and maybe burn off a little pent-up horniness as well). Her end goal was clearly to remain with Chad, otherwise his dumping her wouldn't have stung nearly as much.
Sage cheated because she was feeling seriously neglected . And she felt justified because he was already doing it.

Interestingly, she'll definitively say she cheated if the MC only sleeps with her in Episode 7, which shouldn't really be cheating. Either DPC wanted to simplify the branching to avoid a very minor edge case, or Sage was still holding out hope for Chad until the MC finally let Chad's secret out of the bad.
Considering Sage comes on strong with the mc when she first kisses him in her room (even if you stop it), if that progressed to sex by episode 7, even if nothing else happened between, I could understand how Sage sees that as cheating, even if she didn't physically fuck the mc until after the dumping.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
there is nothing wrong with the most divine supernatural beauty josy
this is a fairy love angel specially sent on earth to spread love and hope.

her beautiful auburn hair was specially made by the smallest elves in the world.
and oh,those beautiful emerald greenish shimmering twinkling eyes are to drowning in.

but then when i look down,
my eyes almost pop out of my eye sockets,
these are the most beautiful malleable,most delicious breasts and nipples god has created.

josy,josy,josy,josy,
for you the gates of heaven will open wide,
and all the greatest angels of love on earth will appear,
under your rule.

for you are the most immortal supernatural most divine beauty ever to appear on earth.
ti amo,ti amo,il mio preferito josy :love: :love:
Shakespeare, everyone. Has a poem for like 3 LIs already. When will Sage get hers? (if you haven't already written one)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That said, I do think it would give the vixens a much needed role in the story.
Agreed. It'd definitely make things more interesting if they were made to be some kind of intentional counter-culture group. There's the whole thing about Becky saying greek life is out of style or something so it could be played off that. Most of the antagonists we've seen so far are still within that social circle. Since the DIKs have the Alphas, it'd be fun to see something that somewhat runs against the HOTs. It works out logically that way too because for example: Quinn wouldn't try to steal the MC from Sage and Bianca wouldn't try to steal him from Jill. There's a narrative need for a labeled "out" group. I just have no fucking clue how Zoey will fit in to the those dynamics.
Ultimately, I hope you're right. It'd at least make for a more interesting story. Plus it increases the likelihood of cat fights. Which I just want to see for some reason. DIK Zoey got the ball rolling. The dudes fight each other, why can't the girls do the same? Lol. (half kidding, I don't want to actually see that but it'd be hilarious to see massive amounts of passive-aggression)

Just something to ponder as we count down the last few days. If I turn out to be right I'll totally brag about it, otherwise I'll palm it off as me going crazy from the long wait. ;)
:LOL: Bookmark it just in case!

It's yet another unexplored mystery, but IMHO there's a relatively simple explanation: Dawe and some of the other alphas went to beat up Troy, then stole the guitar (which they thought was Troy's) for Chad since they knew Sage wanted one.
I guess it wouldn't be a question of motive but I feel like it'd take some long explanation for how that chain of events happened. I had an initial theory about Chad and Troy getting into a relationship fight but I took it back after thinking about it some more. ffive actually suggested that the jocks might have gone looking for the MC to fuck with him but then found Troy instead or something along those lines. I feel like that might be more plausible. It kind of follows a logical sequence of events because otherwise why would they have done it at the specific timing, you know? It'd need a completely separate explanation from DPC when a simpler one is up for grabs.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Guys do I need to play that interlude before the proper season 3? I remember it from earlier but I had put it off for like.. the whole year.

Figured it was just some side story with the ex so I didn't give it that priority, unless I was wrong and there was some big story going on there that supposed to be relevant?

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Which episode is it that has the scene of Burke seeing the video of MC and Jade? I actually did that scene but then abandoned that save because I still wanted to keep on the main girls route. I'll have to go and download the other guy's save just in case something happens in episode 9.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's pure speculation on my part; none of the other theories we've tried to really fit the facts of the Cathy-cluck caper, so why not assume it was a previously unknown third party? It's true we don't know if the three of them really are a group (all three are at Becky's dorm party, but they're not together), but the episode title and teaser image at least imply it. So definitely take this with a grain of salt.

That said, I do think it would give the vixens a much needed role in the story. It's all well and good for them to tempt the MC with their feminine wiles, but the game is already awash in side-girls. If DPC is going to introduce three new characters and at least partially name an episode after them, they need some sort of plotline to keep them relevant. Making them discount-nihilists who want to bring down the school's fraternities/sorority is hardly an epic backstory, but it would fit the game well enough. And it would make them distinct from the HOTs (who obviously like the greek system), the Pink Rose girls (who don't care about campus politics), or Zoey (who is likely to be focused solely on the MC).

There's no question Chad was in the wrong, but I think it's worth remembering that we don't know exactly how long Che has been formally dating Sage. We know they weren't yet dating in the Episode 5 flashback (about 2 years before the start of the game). If you tell Sage the truth, her dialog suggests it took a while before Chad agreed to be her boyfriend:
View attachment 2227224
My guess is that they were only dating for a short time, maybe half a year or so - including the summer vacation when they conveniently didn't see each other very often. My further guess is that this is tied in with Troy; he got kicked out of the Alphas when they learned he was gay, and Chad figured he needed a beard to bolster his totes-no-homo bona fides. So he reversed course and said yes the next time Sage asked him, but said they needed to take things slow.

Again, still a very hurtful thing to do to poor Sage, but not quite the coldly manipulative situation it first appears to be. If we're *very* lucky, maybe we'll find out next week.

If my previous theory is correct, Troy would have been kicked out of the alpha's near the end of the previous school year. Dawe, being Dawe, probably wanted to make it clear that Troy wasn't welcome on campus just because he was still a student in good stead. So he rounded up a posse and went to beat up Troy - either without tell Chad or ignoring Chad's 'suggestion' that they leave it alone.

You are correct. If the MC rejects Sage she'll say she wanted to cheat even if she didn't pull it off:
View attachment 2227225 View attachment 2227226 View attachment 2227227

Yeah, it's been done; it technically counts as an "Others" run. There's not much remarkable about it at this time. It will be interesting to see if it changes anything with Zoey when she finally reencounters him.
Oi, ename are you going to do an episode 9 review? If so, can you please include a short spoiler free for-Kellermann section at the top of the post? Big ask I know, but I can throw in a guaranteed like reaction for your trouble or even upgrade it to a jizz in muh pants reaction if that will sweeten the pot. No rush either because I don't care when/if I play. Mid-January or later review is no problem.

Anyway, since your concerns with this game are near identical to mine, I am just going to search for your review and then decide whether or not to fuck off from this and save the bandwidth. My interest level has been rock bottom lately and anything less than a stellar rating from you and I will likely relegate this one to the porn game dustbin. Haven't played since Interlude(?) and it is hogging up vital fap storage space.

I think the only episode storyline I am still mildly interested in at this point is identity of secret blackmailer(s)/voyeur running around B&R. Don't care about Zoey return, don't care about the meeting at Burkes, don't even care about butt-fucking Jill anymore. Even lost interest in this Halloween party that I had been asking for since first arriving at thread. Can't get in the mood for a Halloween at December.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes