Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I get your point though, so many other nice but "normal" looking girls in the game, unlike pretty much every other game in the genre. But doesn't that just mean the developer has covered all the bases?

:giggle:
I wonder why so many people in this thread aren't able to realize that the most important female characters in BaDIK are Jill and Maya (by far!).
Thats the thing though, I'd be in complete agreement with shazba if it werent for the fact that along with MJ, sage, bella, and jill ARE the primary LI. Id rather have a cast of normal looking primaries, then the fetish interests off in the wings. Just my preference tho.

As for those photos, I still see the real life ones as quite different-maybe its the waist to boob ratio that looks so off in game? I know when I mod skyrim or fallout increasing npcs waist size/taper immediately makes them look more human, especially if they have big boobs.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wonder why so many people in this thread aren't able to realize that the most important female characters in BaDIK are Jill and Maya (by far!).
:LOL:
Haha, good one, but No, and I say this as someone who actually like them.
the most important female characters in BaDIK is Quinn. and not only by far, but this is not even a competition.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the most important female characters in BaDIK is Quinn. and not only by far, but this is not even a competition.
Very good information, Chip, but the important thing here is that I am on a date :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn, as the 'nenesis' of the story for now, is its driving force, but I would not say that she is the most important character.

Jill on the other hand is clearly the avatar of dpc's wife

In the same way that Derek is of DPC

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn, as the 'nenesis' of the story for now, is its driving force, but I would not say that she is the most important character.

Jill on the other hand is clearly the avatar of dpc's wife

In the same way that Derek is of DPC
luke-sky-walker.gif
Quinn, is literally responsible almost every storyline, from Maya tuition, through, Tybalt's blackmail, all the way to the destruction of the Dik Mansion, and the rise of MC as the leader. Every action of Quinn has a reaction to the story, therefore she is the most important character

Derek being DPC also one his funny , misleading , claim. one of his "Gotcha moment " , like his misleading with Sage parents.

DPC is obviously Magnar, the Dungeon Master

as for the " representation" of His Wife, that is obviously Maya, There was even a not so Subtle fourth wall breaking joke during the Maya sex in episode 8

:whistle:
BeingADIK 2022-12-12 11-30-22-76.jpg

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
I'm not too concerned. My 'final' save copy was after I completely re-coded the game to experience all content in a single playthrough. Most of his mod-checking so far has been easily disabled.
Is it possible for you to share this version of the game ? cause i'm quite interested !!!!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Rejecting Sage and Riona in my faithful Maya and Josy run feels like ass, ngl :HideThePain:
I was only able to Reject Lily, and that was hard too. :LOL:
BeingADIK 2022-12-12 11-49-00-90.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-12 11-49-03-31.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-12-12 11-49-09-76.jpg
it's hard, but I didn't wanted to step on a mind field, like Bella fans did with Caty:LOL:.
Rio, is different because I wanted to help her with her Stalker problem, but that's only happens if you have sex with her, so that was for a Noble cause :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes