Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Hey can anyone help me? I only have the SAVES from ep7. I didn't play ep8. Do I have to download ep8 and apply the ep9 patch when it releases? or can i wait to download ep 9 and play ep8 along? Do I need to play the interlude?
You need to play ep8, complete it and save it on the new save screen, then download interlude and start the game from those saves. Play interlude once then just skip it for you have multiple saves. Ps- You need to complete ep8 first then download interlude otherwise you can't play ep9

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
why is it Quinn's? :unsure: :Kappa:

Because we haven’t had a hangout with Tybalt yet?

EDIT: Seriously, that has the potential to be entertaining as fuck.

EDIT 2: The more I think about this, the more I want it to happen. Imagine being forced to wait with Tyballs at the Burkes’ home while some as yet to be identified parties hold a discussion in another room. You get numerous options with which to fuck with him.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Season 1 probably took more time considering that making a first version of a VN DPC had to create all the the characters, build the locations, write the plot and make the base code for the game.

All this work was made before ep 1 was released, so I wouldnt be surprised if season 1 took 15 months or even more.
He started posting characters(Bella, Sage, Maya) during the last 3 chapters of Acting Lessons

Reactions: FunFuntomes

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Which is the best hangout and why is it Quinn's? :unsure: :Kappa:
1st. She's hot as fuck.
2nd. Her style. Everytime I see Quinn she's dressed way cooler, and in this scene she's in her underwear and still, she looks so cool. Maybe that's her career?
3rd. She's supposed to be the antagonist in season 1 and seeing her mood in the hangout it's something. It's like that one time you get to talk/know the guy you usually avoided in school and he's such a cool dude.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I just had a thought. Actually, I often have them.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

This screenshot implies so Josy and the MC are being watched. But by whom?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey.

At the end of Interlude Zoey told Bret so they don't just keep in touch by phone, that she will visit him and they can meet. What wen Zoey was visiting her mom and saw Josy with the MC driving to their first date. She rolled behind on her skateboard and watches the two of them.

She returns to San Diego, without speaking to the MC, for about 2-3 months. Then she runs out of money and college in San Diego turns her down. After all, she only wants to take one class. So she has no more perspective in San Diego and returns. She already knows so the MC is dating another girl (Josy).

Only to get ahead professionally, she needs the graphics course. She has no more money. What if she starts working in the cafeteria because Beth doesn't have to work anymore since she has Gordon the Prep. That's how she finances her course.

The red haired vixen is Lisa. The DIK Zoey joins up with the Vixens to get her MC back or the neutral Zoey befriends the LIs of the MC, which can also lead to sex with.
Zoey is in San Diego she can't be watching

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One thing I'm curious about, if Zoey will actively try to pursuit the MC?! This is one thing that just clicked to me after played Intertwined , which frankly nothing more than a 2 star game, but the one aspect I liked it more was Kayla. Unlike in Badik ,, where We constantly chasing the girl, constantly has to make decisions that beneficial to them, often decisions that has nothing to do with them, basically every major choice what is shaping our character personality has absolutely nothing to do with the Love interests. They are just sitting there, waiting for us, to chase them, and we get evaluated by the game system whether we are worthy of them or not.
We pursuit the girls constantly Josy, Jill, Maya, Bella, and they never do anything. May be Lily and Sage are the only one who actually approach the Main character , with intention that they actually want him.

It would feel refreshing if some of the Girls are the one who make the move, but it shame that it's probably will be used, just to create drama, because it's happened right after we made our branching decesion.

But, in short the actual Romance storyline is probably the weakest part of the game, not surprising since DPC himself admitted he prefer bromance over romance. the Bro scenes are all feels natural, where as the Romance subplot, less so. thanks to what I just said, that we basically, playing with the game's checklist system, instead of actual living breathing girls, who are more than just passive NPC who are waiting to click on them. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that other game you're talking about, with that girl you mentioned, to me, that was written by someone who remembers being in a relationship in high school. You hang out all the fucking time. Sit next to each other in class if you can, make out in the school yard when you think no one's looking, go to each other's houses (as long as the parents were cool), and shit like that.

The difference with BaDIK is the mc is too busy. He's running around like a motherfucker sorting shit out all the time, he hasn't got time to just enjoy being with his girl.

But whatever, that would probably play out pretty boring eventually. I'm not playing this game for a dating simulator, I want a fun story and lots of action and comedy. And more DnG!

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 2232244
This is the second time Riona tries to put the blame on Sage, once with MC and once with Heather, so I don't want to hear you guys ever again about saving poor Riona from the evil Quinn, they are both to blame :cautious:
I guess that Riona is generally parroting Quinns designs. Rio wants to take the path of least resistance, no complications, and its just easy to repeat what someone else have said than thinking for oneself. Quinn is gearing up for becoming the HOTs president when Sage graduates after this semester so she can do whatever the hell she wants, easy to plant seeds thats Sage is dropping the ball.

Im sure that some people see her as a bit of a damsel stuck in a bad situation with Quinn as well as a stalker, while others think shes a morally weak drugged up tramp or anything in between really, theres merits to whatever one choses to think. After all Rio only seems conflicted later on in the episodes after having Camilla around to bond with and while Quinn is not handling stuff. This is both in favor of and against her character depending on pov.

Yeah, I think he gets to that because he counts interlude as a “half-episode”, so that he has 1.5 episodes done out of 4.5 total, or 33%
I really fucking hate this kind of mental gymnastics. It would be fine if hes actually geared up to make only 2 more releases of 1,5 episodes of content each to complete season 3. But he wont.

Adding that .5 at the end is so bloody self-servingly convenient and deceitful instead of truthful that he have been dragging his ass tremendously with this release. There will be no bloody stand alone requiried "half episode" when this season 3 is complete on steam! So in conclusion it IS 25% complete regardless of what the [explative] says. The Interlude was and still is pure happenstance, it became a stand alone release for technical reasons (new save system, game size etc).

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, that other game you're talking about, with that girl you mentioned, to me, that was written by someone who remembers being in a relationship in high school. You hang out all the fucking time. Sit next to each other in class if you can, make out in the school yard when you think no one's looking, go to each other's houses (as long as the parents were cool), and shit like that.

The difference with BaDIK is the mc is too busy. He's running around like a motherfucker sorting shit out all the time, he hasn't got time to just enjoy being with his girl.

But whatever, that would probably play out pretty boring eventually. I'm not playing this game for a dating simulator, I want a fun story and lots of action and comedy. And more DnG!
That to be expected since Mc is not sure who he want to date? I hope in episode 9 our Mc will spend time with chosen girl more than running around (but as you said it be Hella boring)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
anyone mind providing saves without mini game for the coming update ?
Go back to the first post and check there. If you want your saves in S3, you'll have to export from S2 properly and import them to the interlude to mive forward into episode 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes