Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
So this probably has been asked already but even with search I was unable to find the answer, which makes sense considering there are 10500 pages almost of posts on this thread (this may actually be the single most popular Renpy game out there with nearly 14k patreon subs, over 10k purchases on Steam, and however many purchases on GOG)

Anyway my question is, is it possible to skip to or only play the female protagonist part of this game or do you have to play through the male protagonist parts of this game to get to the female protagonist part

And how big is the female protagonist part of this game now? Does it have a lot of content (the female prota part of the game)?
very small fraction is of the game is from her perspective, and its called the interlude. Its actually closer to the opposite of what you asked about - her part is skippable, his is not and the main part of the game. I think she has 2 scenes and they are both flashbacks. Shes around the cast now in this episode that just released

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Where are three keys in hounted mansion?
  1. go to the stockade
  2. click the numbers
  3. click the top beam to raise it
  4. click the numbers again
  5. go to freezer
  6. open and then click the little key in the meat
  7. in the room hit the arrow pointing down (lower part of screen)
  8. go to the cage
  9. click the arrow pointing up
  10. theres a key you can click hidden very well its in the middle upper area if i remember but its on top of one of the bars
  11. go to the vials on the shelf
  12. key is in the third from the left
  13. go to the door and click the lock

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
I would like to see how the game is but can someone compress it to where its only MB rather than gigabytes because that is way to large to download.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes