Asdf Fdsa

May 20, 2018
Anyone got a save right before Nora's thing in episode 9? Don't have the energy to run through that party again to find it.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
She's probably the closest thing to "Leah" in AL, the girl you get with the bad ending.
I don't know that girl or that game, but I guess you're right? Hopefuly Jade divorces her husband at some point, I loved how she reacted with my "others route" MC when she saw him at the her apartment.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Good thing I'm aware that people are peeking at the code. I wouldn't try to put red herrings in it, now would I? ;)

Thank you for the report, it's been fixed for the next version.

Never copy paste updates. Delete the old update and play the new update as it is. I upgraded Ren'Py between Ep1 and Ep2, this is a resulting bug that tells me that you copy pasted the new content to the Ep1 game.

Play without minigames, then. It provides the same content and doesn't need a cheat mod.

View attachment 314172
She does look similar. :)
I wanted to ask you DrPinkCake are any of the sounds that have been added related to sex sounds such as female moaning etc...? Plz, let me know thank you.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
First of all, I played all possibilities and I have something to say. This update was not a story-driven update, rather it was just set on a party night with more sexual scenes. I think the story will be more prominent in other chapters, so I don't think it's right to call this chapter bad just because there are too many free roams. The graphics were again incredible, the sex positions were increased. Like everyone else, I want to be in more stories in the upcoming episodes and it will be.
i am so tired of this free roam it's a renpy game for a reason please just let me progress normally

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
That's why i don't play the minigames..... sure you get some special renders, but you get a free headache aswell....

View attachment 2239749

There is no harem possible.... Perhaps with some mod you will not be forced to make a choice, but that will not work on any unmodded chapter 9 anyway (if there is such a mod it still needs to be updated)

A link to page 1 of this thread? OP = original post....
Thanks mate, I have tried the solution you have told me but the game is still the same, it doesn't launch, that is, when I run it a black game screen appears that lasts 1 second and the window closes again, it's quite strange because in season 1 and 2 the launcher doesn't give me any kind of problems.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
The hidden owl - that's a lamp near popcorn in a garden room
Hell week box - beers in tommy's room
Can't remember Bloody Five tho
Thanks man !

By the way out of memory for those that are still looking for the Pack Quest, the complete list goes :

- The Other Bloody Five : Bloody hand on the wall in the upstairs bathroom
- Hell Week Box : Beer in Tommy's room
- Lips : Wine glass in Rusty's room
- Rescue : The surfboard in Léon's room under his bed after you talked with Heather
- Ribcage : In the upper room with the couches, little skeleton bears ribs
- Second costume : The red bag in Jaime's room
- Stuff : The part written "Stuff" on the box "halloween stuff" in Nick's room
- The hidden Owl : Lamp on the ground in the porch
- Twins : Switch in Derek's room, right under the TV

Last edited:

kistebier1

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks man !

By the way out of memory for those that are still looking for the Pack Quest, for now the list goes :

- The Other Bloody Five : Don't know yet, quote me if you have it and I'll modify this post.
- Hell Week Box : Beer in Tommy's room
- Lips : Wine glass in Rusty's room
- Rescue : The surfboard in Léon's room under his bed after you talked with Heather
- Ribcage : Forgot, quote me if you have it and I'll modify this post.
- Second costume : The red bag in Jaime's room
- Stuff : The part written "Stuff" on the box "halloween stuff" in Nick's room
- The hidden Owl : Lamp on the ground in the porch
- Twins : Switch in Derek's room, right under the TV
ribcage = in the upper room with the couches, little skeleton bears ribs
bloody five = the bathroom with the girl with destroyed costume (bloody hand on wall) (need to help her, idk if u can get this if you let her be stuck in bathroom and not offering your clothes)

Giska13

May 3, 2021
In the new update my game just force closes during the very first conversation with Jacob and Tommy, anyone else getting that?

Edit: So the fix under Extras for "Fix for modded saves" worked for me, even though I haven't used mods
thank you so much man

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes