Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I agree.

Dev should tone it down with Jill and how clueless she seems at times when it comes to regular sex stuff. There are girls who don't have lot of experience in bed, that's true but it's the 21st century and there are sex ed books for sale everywhere and online. And Jill it's an A+ student.

I get that Dev's trying to make her stand out from the rest, but he could also make her unique by making her awkwardness stand out in a funny or smart way.

She's the sort of girl that makes for student council president and though some of them girls are pure hearted, they usually are self-confident leaders.
jill look alike the student council president's character?
Sally : aim joke to you ? :Kappa:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
well... we didn't like the Cameo from Elena from Intertwined ... We all removed our support from this game...about 1K euro revenue and we , can remove more

Let's hope that Nyx will not respond with a gangbang on bella...whoring her or something but this idiot. Like this dev who needs to understand that Elena is out of his reach or ... whatever... and let's hope that 1K lost revenue will make this lad, dev, whatever get some thinking ...and stop .. what he does
Did you smoke the same shit as Quinn, Riona and Tommy?

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I agree.

Dev should tone it down with Jill and how clueless she seems at times when it comes to regular sex stuff. There are girls who don't have lot of experience in bed, that's true but it's the 21st century and there are sex ed books for sale everywhere and online. And Jill it's an A+ student.

I get that Dev's trying to make her stand out from the rest, but he could also make her unique by making her awkwardness stand out in a funny or smart way.

She's the sort of girl that makes for student council president and though some of them girls are pure hearted, they usually are self-confident leaders.
Sally : iam joke to you ? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Space Cat

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I wonder if DIK path is one where you can save Quinn from being fucked up
I'd say YES. There are a few things in her path that needs to be showed up like what happened with Rox, why is she selling drugs in college, what's in her book and what is she applying(Fashion designer)? And her issue with feelings.
Yeah, with those things answered and MC in her path I'd say we will get a redemption arc for her rather than MC will be her new partner in crime with her as new boss.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
He's referring to the girl that's not wearing any panties and does the shot contest with you, if you choose her. She also the character model for a girl called Elena in a different game, it's called Intertwined.
Think that's Tiffany, one of the Vixens...

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Sally : iam joke to you ? :Kappa:
Sally is cute in a nerdy kind of way. But....yeah

I mean, Jill is rich, good looking, approachable, great student, a musician and cares about her fellow students. She'd make for a great student president. No questions asked.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Why am I on Maya/Josie's route? I really like Josie. These are the type of girls that I really like in real life and if I can throw out/solve Maya's drama, separate them, I'll get a good and dynamic relationship. And of course I play for the sake of the plot, an interesting story. The story is what we all play this game for and love it so much. Therefore, I have more than 10 saves.:D
I'll probably play it once the game ends, so I get the complete "world picture" of the game.
It's just that both are cheaters, rather toxic towards each other if they stay together. They are not good together or apart.
Going with one will break the other.
Can't have faith in them in being faithful.
Hell, in her own silly way, Quinn wants you to save yourself for her, she is not aware of it fully, but she is starting to ask for the MC to be faithful to her.
Maya and Josy are not bad poeple, it's just that I can't respect them as a LI. I accept them as friends with flaws.

If MC decided to be gay and wants to fuck Derek or Jacob, starts going down the taboo rabbit whole, I can bet my MC won't be eating dick on the side "to find himself". He'll drop pussy from the menu and just rename the game to Eating a DIK xD

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Lad, do you pay for any game in this forum? I'm a patreon on 30+ so I'm ok
That doesn't matter, dude. What does matter is that stupid crap you just wrote. How in hell is DPC "stealing" Elena from Intertwined? Those are models that any person can buy... why that logic you should also stop supporting Nyx because she "stole" Riona's model and used it on Layla.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
A Josy solo route would have been better than being with Maya as well.

In fact, I would change Maya for any of these: Nicole, Lily, Quinn, Riona and even Derek if you ask me.
It doesn't make her route possible to be able beat kylie/tara or even karen though. :Kappa:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
That doesn't matter, dude. What does matter is that stupid crap you just wrote. How in hell is DPC "stealing" Elena from Intertwined? Those are models that any person can buy... why that logic you should also stop supporting Nyx because she "stole" Riona's model and used it on Layla.
Riona is also from another game.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
But change the subject or they will delete the comments.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Vdk69

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
You know it's not true, Riona is not the same model and I can send you the daz models etc but a dev can do what he think he can. I don't imagine anyone in this forum didn't know Elena from intert,,, whatever.. my money is my money and the Dik will get 0 untill he change the model he used for Tiffany

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He will surely miss the money but this happens when you are a prick... an he will miss the money untill he change his Tiffany model which is a copy that this idiot should not make
Are you crazy or what? It is a model that you can buy in Daz3D

This conversation doesn't make sense so DPC should claim for using Josy's model? Is a model that is seen in various games of the genre

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes