Amphordia

Jan 27, 2020
You know it's not true, Riona is not the same model and I can send you the daz models etc but a dev can do what he think he can. I don't imagine anyone in this forum didn't know Elena from intert,,, whatever.. my money is my money and the Dik will get 0 untill he change the model he used for Tiffany
Dude really? There is so many same models used in many games. And you're upset because DPC used ''that'' model, as a slutty college girl? Wtf? You do realise its not Nyx's model right?

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Dude really? There is so many same models used in many games. And you're upset because DPK used ''that'' model, as a slutty college girl? Wtf? You do realise its not Nyx's model right?
Can you ask him lad? the Dik? and share the answer here? If you get one...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You know it's not true, Riona is not the same model and I can send you the daz models etc but a dev can do what he think he can. I don't imagine anyone in this forum didn't know Elena from intert,,, whatever.. my money is my money and th Dik will get 0 untill he change the model he used for Tiffany
I have seen Tara in other games aswell. But fair is fair, i've seen other games using Sage and Jill models too while DPC was the first to have those.... And even Derek is in some other game...

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I have seen Tara in other games aswell. But fair is fair, i've seen other games using Sage and Jill models too while DPC was the first to have those.... And even Derek is in some other game...
Which other games have Sage if i may ask? (just curious, no disbelief or anything)

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Quote the games. I think you are incorrect. I can prove it

There other game like Haley, Jennifer etc but not Elena... I can share the evidences

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'll probably play it once the game ends, so I get the complete "world picture" of the game.
It's just that both are cheaters, rather toxic towards each other if they stay together. They are not good together or apart.
Going with one will break the other.
Can't have faith in them in being faithful.
Hell, in her own silly way, Quinn wants you to save yourself for her, she is not aware of it fully, but she is starting to ask for the MC to be faithful to her.
Maya and Josy are not bad poeple, it's just that I can't respect them as a LI. I accept them as friends with flaws.

If MC decided to be gay and wants to fuck Derek or Jacob, starts going down the taboo rabbit whole, I can bet my MC won't be eating dick on the side "to find himself". He'll drop pussy from the menu and just rename the game to Eating a DIK xD
There is a possibility that Trouple will fall apart. Firstly, Maya and Josie have problems in their relationship, they periodically quarrel, and secondly, I watched the guide. Maya and Josy RPs are jumping like crazy in episode 9. For example, if you have more sex scenes with one of the girls, you get -3Maya or -3Josy. And there are several such moments. Keeping Trouple in a stable state for the rest of the game, of course I think it will be possible, but this is a challenge from the DPC to the player. suicide mission. It's like operating an RBMK nuclear reactor that is about to explode.

In quinn case it is interesting to watch how she fights with herself, lies, trying to convince the MC that she is not in love with him. Or is she trying to lie to herself?
She even takes care of him, if not in love with him, wondering how MC took Vinnie's attack with a gun. She even hides friendly feelings under a mask.

By the way, what is your favorite route in a main girls?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aykarin and myukimo

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quote the games. I think you are incorrect. I can prove it
Derek : Martyr of love... (friend of MC)
Jill : the falling reloaded.... (Nyx, but also another but blond so used twice)
Sage and Tara i will need to check.... the Sage one was in a game from longer ago.... (old people and memory sigh)

losmigabi

Jan 7, 2019
I am little confu?sed.... I played The Game untill season 2 ends. Now i woluld start from begining, but i dont understand v0.8.3 Update Patch ? Do i apply it when i finish season 2 or i can do it rught away before i begin?
And second thing, is "Season 3 Episode 9 " compete season 3 so far or i need " Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) " also?? I passed the " Interlude " thing, now i done know the order....

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I am little confu?sed.... I played The Game untill season 2 ends. Now i woluld start from begining, but i dont understand v0.8.3 Update Patch ? Do i apply it when i finish season 2 or i can do it rught away before i begin?
And second thing, is "Season 3 Episode 9 " compete season 3 so far or i need " Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9) " also?? I passed the " Interlude " thing, now i done know the order....
Update patches are only needed when you have the game already downloaded and new content is released. If you are a new player you don't need them. You only need the season 1-2 and the separate season 3 download.

The order is: season 1 (ep1-4) -> season 2 (ep5-8) -> season 3 interlude -> season 3 ep9.

Reactions: losmigabi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes