Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'd say YES. There are a few things in her path that needs to be showed up like what happened with Rox, why is she selling drugs in college, what's in her book and what is she applying(Fashion designer)? And her issue with feelings.
Yeah, with those things answered and MC in her path I'd say we will get a redemption arc for her rather than MC will be her new partner in crime with her as new boss.
During a discussion with Rio in the garden of the HOT house, she says that she doesn't give a damn about college, that she won't graduate, and that the drug money will be used to live after college.

It's very risky to do a redemption arc on this kind of character. We quickly fall into the cliché of the MC's magic cock healing bad girls, or the cliché of the power of love bringing a lost soul back to the right path.

I think she is sincere with the MC, she is falling in love with him. But that doesn't mean she's going to give up what she's doing, and change the way she interacts with other people.

I'm very interested to see how Quinn's story will continue and end.

Lad, do you pay for any game in this forum? I'm a patreon on 30+ so I'm ok
Real life Tybalt.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is it possible to have Nicole win the costume contest? I voted for her but she still lost.

I was also replaying the earlier episodes and saw a scene where Quinn tries to convince Tommy to share a syringe with her, saying it doesn't create addiction. That's most likely a lie, right? I thought those are the most addicting drugs. But she seems to have convinced him since in ep9 we see a syringe in Tommy's room.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
During a discussion with Rio in the garden of the HOT house, she says that she doesn't give a damn about college, that she won't graduate, and that the drug money will be used to live after college.
That's because Quinn gaslighted Rio to believe she sucks as a student. Camila already started opening Rio's eyes, she asks her how many subjects Rio failed and she admits none.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
would you call DPC the best storyteller without any "if's and but's" like i do? in nowadays society, which is completely twisted in itself, brain dead, forcefully politically correct and in every way completely against europeans and northern americans? for me, his work stands in massive contrast to the disgrace of nowadays cultural marxist, mainstream media and the marxist jews plus their henchmen who are responsible for cuckstar games, ubishit and co... yes DPC made fun of a german girl and of dresden, where horrible things happened to 500k german civilians in 1945, i still think he far less tries to poison our minds like above-mentioned triple A deceivers.
Dude, I've read many weird bullshit in this forum but you're trying to reach the top, aren't you?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
There is a possibility that Trouple will fall apart. Firstly, Maya and Josie have problems in their relationship, they periodically quarrel, and secondly, I watched the guide. Maya and Josy RPs are jumping like crazy in episode 9. For example, if you have more sex scenes with one of the girls, you get -3Maya or -3Josy. And there are several such moments. Keeping Trouple in a stable state for the rest of the game, of course I think it will be possible, but this is a challenge from the DPC to the player. suicide mission. It's like operating an RBMK nuclear reactor that is about to explode.

In quinn case it is interesting to watch how she fights with herself, lies, trying to convince the MC that she is not in love with him. Or is she trying to lie to herself?
She even takes care of him, if not in love with him, wondering how MC took Vinnie's attack with a gun. She even hides friendly feelings under a mask.

By the way, what is your favorite route in a main girls?
Geralt. You brag about not using mods but how do you know the points system of Josy&Maya? It's a joke, as I already said, I play in double window, one game with cheats and the other not, but I haven't tried the mod yet and you have made me doubt:unsure::ROFLMAO:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Is it possible to have Nicole win the costume contest? I voted for her but she still lost.

I was also replaying the earlier episodes and saw a scene where Quinn tries to convince Tommy to share a syringe with her, saying it doesn't create addiction. That's most likely a lie, right? I thought those are the most addicting drugs. But she seems to have convinced him since in ep9 we see a syringe in Tommy's room.
Well "a" you'd have to assume whatever that drug is is a real drug if it was a real drug yes major addiction flag to shoot it with a syringe. B She's giving first taste for free aka selling to Karen meaning she expects her to come back lieing about addictive quality's is one oh one for hard drug dealers. So if you assume it's a non made up drug then yes addictive if it's a made up drug she could be telling the truth.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Geralt. You brag about not using mods but how do you know the points system of Josy&Maya? It's a joke, as I already said, I play in double window, one game with cheats and the other not, but I haven't tried the mod yet and you have made me doubt:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I'd ask why does anyone care wether you use the mod? I use the mod have a save for almost every eventuality with the mods. All saves work in season 3 with mod active lol. As long as you dont do anything stupid such as rig afinity to hard nothing game breaks to hard. One game break i encountered was changing my dik score to dik in order to be dumped by Jill when choosing her that seemed to have broken the relationship with Jose and Maya season 3 or maybe you don't confront them if you choose other I dunno.

But as long as you're not stupid aka choose all your games fine as most the flags aren't exclusive such as being in Quinn flag without ever choosing her over maya/Josy which seems like a design flaw on DPC's end lol.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was actually about Zoey though she's not judgy on the punching of Oscar if she's Dik affainity it's only if she's a chick that she cares. So that's cool. I'm glad her affinity sticks through the interlude.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Sorry to all maya fans but,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, As long as we have josy I'm game
We just have to wait another year for the bright future with Josy. Everything tells that there's gonna be her solo branch

Reactions: Majindevil

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
I got a short scene with Sandy when you can accept or decline, however when reading the walkthrough just now it says Nicole if you swiped correctly.

Is this a typo or can you get the scene with Nicole instead of Sandy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
An amateur guide with Episode 9 is already out. Everything is described in detail there.

Reactions: myukimo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes