lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sorry to all maya fans but,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, As long as we have josy I'm game
Well, is just... your lost dude :ROFLMAO:
I can't complaint, in fact.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
There is a possibility that Trouple will fall apart. Firstly, Maya and Josie have problems in their relationship, they periodically quarrel, and secondly, I watched the guide. Maya and Josy RPs are jumping like crazy in episode 9. For example, if you have more sex scenes with one of the girls, you get -3Maya or -3Josy. And there are several such moments. Keeping Trouple in a stable state for the rest of the game, of course I think it will be possible, but this is a challenge from the DPC to the player. suicide mission. It's like operating an RBMK nuclear reactor that is about to explode.

In quinn case it is interesting to watch how she fights with herself, lies, trying to convince the MC that she is not in love with him. Or is she trying to lie to herself?
She even takes care of him, if not in love with him, wondering how MC took Vinnie's attack with a gun. She even hides friendly feelings under a mask.

By the way, what is your favorite route in a main girls?
Just -3? Completely normal phenomenon :D

As for your question, at the moment, hmmm, on the fence tbh. I'd say off the top, Bella.
But I am enjoying the Sage run, and I think a Zoey run will be great in time. Probably Quinn too.
Reason I'd put Bella as top pick is, more mystery, different from usual collage stuff and I'm up for the whole dark vibe of her route. I do believe it will be the darkest route, but I'm invested at this point, so I could say it's my main route so to speak.

But I do enjoy quite the few routes, even the Alone Path, "Being a DIK" and just fooling around.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
Nov 17, 2021
But you don't have yet any chances to cheat anyway, right?
Well, while in a relationship with Jill I groped/kissed a few innocent girls like: Bianca, Camila, Elena, Envy, Lilly, Melanie, Riona, Sage, Sally, Sarah, Tara, Tiffani and even Blondy Leon.

It's safe to say Jill won't be happy if she finds the evidences on the recording cameras if you ask me.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Well "a" you'd have to assume whatever that drug is is a real drug if it was a real drug yes major addiction flag to shoot it with a syringe. B She's giving first taste for free aka selling to Karen meaning she expects her to come back lieing about addictive quality's is one oh one for hard drug dealers. So if you assume it's a non made up drug then yes addictive if it's a made up drug she could be telling the truth.
I imagined the drug was real bc in the game they mention real-world drugs such as coke and weed. Also a real city (San Diego) so I expect other stuff to be real too.

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
way too much free roam this episode. Other than that, the vinny part and the hidden cam are nicely done. Now we see the stakes visibly getting higher.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
for you guys, who you think is watching the cameras?
vinny? stephen? cops? other?
Don't think it's the cops. Whoever is doing it has a interest in implicating the DIKs. The picture of Jacob banking Aerith was taken from that camera angle and was given to the Alphas anonymously.

Reactions: Hsilang

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Alone on the roof without a Girlfriend because he fucked around a lot with other girls. Rusty has ruined his reputation by fucking around.
Rusty doesn't get rejected because he fucks around, he got rejected because Micha wanted to try to not cheat on her boyfriend.
* lastly, Quinn's proposition for the MC to go with her as protection (probably to Buddy) is really big in my opinion as it gives potential to invlolve the MC further with her.
I don't really see that as a positive, MC is gonna go total fuckboy even on the DIK path and act like a complete wet blanket.
listen, this is a website for adult games. not a website for brain-dead dummies.
Have you seen the posts on this site? That's a Venn Diagram that almost completely overlaps.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I wanna know who Blue Eyes is...

I'm glad I kept a Manwhore save so I have a chance at Zoe later too...

But honestly the best thing about the ending was that instrumental of "House of the Rising Sun". Surprised Pinkcake could use it, it should be DCMA'd.

As forth the main paths, I deleted my Bella save, I don't like how that's going.
Sage: Surprise threesomes, here we come.
Josy and Maya: I hope you enjoyed your dick, Tommy is going to cut it off.
Jill: cutest banana ever. Though I kinda wish if you were DIK aligned she would still wore the Bee outfit.
I cant' see Jill being ok with a threeway, but after what happened with Bianca... one can hope.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I expect that to change in Isabela's path especially because she clearly got affected by MC chosing Isabela over her.
I agree, I played this path yesterday after playing Jill's path first.
Despite Bianca's previous attempts, I think the decisive push to bring Jill out of her shell might be Bella actually.
From what I saw in ep 9 it doesn't seem to me in Bella's path the games for Jill are closed (if you did things a certain way obviously).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes