ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You should read the whole scene again. Of course, Micha rejects Rusty and prefers to try again with her ex, because Rusty has lost his reputation. He has screwed around a lot and is a male slut. As a result, no decent girl trusts him anymore.
Or Micha simply has some actual feelings for her ex and would rather be with him, given a chance. This doesn't need to have anything to do with Rusty's reputation, or lack thereof.

Furthermore, i doubt Rusty really has any reputation of such kind, he's not exactly shown sleeping around compared to other DIKs. The only thing we know about him is what Jill has told the MC, that he'd put up a fake personality in front of his (presumably DIK) male friends, and that's what turned her off.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

bacdef

Jan 24, 2022
I have an issue with the newest version. I simply cant really start it. There is a scene with Tommy and Javob and it just crashes in the middle of this scene. Does somebody know how to fix it?

Reactions: Wince

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
You should read the whole scene again. Of course, Micha rejects Rusty and prefers to try again with her ex, because Rusty has lost his reputation. He has screwed around a lot and is a male slut. As a result, no decent girl trusts him anymore.

But I hope so he will get another chance from Jill.
Wow, wasn't expecting that to be so deep.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The perfect date? Avoid Sandy by any means necessary. Nicole takes you back to her place to meet her son. You take them out bowling (something suitably child-safe). You take them to dinner afterwards, then take them home (courtesy of Rusty's wheels). Junior goes to bed, and you and Nicole start work on his baby sister. How's that?
Sounds like a dream never come true. Have you ever been with Nicole alone since the hell week? Whenever I tried to have a quality time with her, I always ended up in a threesome with Nicky and a some methhead. How are you supposed to be all romantic under these circumstances?

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Found the one with the Sage model :
Angel's Tear [Epi.1.5] [Cesny]

View attachment 2252977
nice find!

The perfect date? Avoid Sandy by any means necessary. Nicole takes you back to her place to meet her son. You take them out bowling (something suitably child-safe). You take them to dinner afterwards, then take them home (courtesy of Rusty's wheels). Junior goes to bed, and you and Nicole start work on his baby sister. How's that?
did we start writing fan fiction for BaDIK?

Reactions: vogelbeest

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think you have some kind of fetish for girls with children. Like I'm fucking mom behind the wall while her baby is sleeping in bed.
I can't speak for him, but I tend to hate kids(which is weird, because I totally have a breeding kink) Nicole, as a character, is pretty damn awesome though. She's busting hump to take care of the sprog, and still manages to maintain a semi-decent attitude towards humanity. She's also quite fond of the MC, apparently not just for his giggle stick.

She's worthy of consideration, and has a fair bit of maturity the MC lacks. It's a good fit.

Reactions: Lumi24

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't see the problem :cool:

Nicole doesn't mind sharing her man with her friends and Lily is welcome to help the MC :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I don’t think it’s the cops since the pictures are used to piss off the Jocks. Originally I thought it was Quinn, as a candy cane appears on the floor between MCs first visit and the point where the picture is revealed. However it never made much sense that Quinn would do that to the Jocks.

That leaves 2 possibilities. The nerds in some form of revenge with Sally as their agent, or and this is what I’m now leaning to, Vinny.

Vinny would make sense if he is trying to fuck with Quinn. If he can make her look like she isn’t performing then he might be able to get the college back as his area. (Logic being Vinny plants camera knowing DIKs fuck in there, find’s a useful picture and sends it to Dawes, along with ChadxTroy evidence to the Alpha’s, the Alpha’s react and get more attention them and can’t buy drugs, Quinn’s business suffers)
i cant shake the feeling that nick is some kind of "double agent"
that guy is very strange, very low key, we basically forget he even exist
when the mansion was trashed his room barely have any damage, he is always looking sus, we never see him hooking up with the girls... i dont know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't see the problem :cool:

Nicole doesn't mind sharing her man with her friends and Lily is welcome to help the MC :devilish:
I'm honestly okay with that on the surface, but I don't think Lily will be as keen. She wants to use MC for his status and connections. That runs the risk of angering Nicole, depending how things play out. Lily seems upset at the idea of Nic dating him.

So, sure, if she wants to share from time to time I'm okay with it (no more Sandy, thank you!), but the choices will have to be carefully made. Maybe it'll finally get Brandi some proper screen time.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
A mix between Riona and Sage:
I'm not that good with Daz lol, if it looks like Sage i call it a Sage Model... There's always some slight differences between characters, maybe i just assume too much they're the same model, but they look similar enough to validate it... ;)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think you have some kind of fetish for girls with children.
It's called MILF

And yes :BootyTime:
Sounds like a dream never come true. Have you ever been with Nicole alone since the hell week? Whenever I tried to have a quality time with her, I always ended up in a threesome with Nicky and a some methhead. How are you supposed to be all romantic under these circumstances?
There is hope this time screenshot0108.png
I love the threesomes with Nicole, but now i want one-to-one time with her. Then we can come back to the threesomes since Brandi and Tania were introduced to MC's long dong and are the next in the line:KEK:

JAWriter

Jun 30, 2018
Quick question all: Im trying to get all of the Scenes for EP 9, but i'm still missing 4. I think 1/2 are for the Isabella route, but I have no idea who the remaining 2 are. Does Nora have a scene/2 scenes?

I have, in order: Jade, (Locked), Sage, Lily, (Locked), Maya, Camila, Heather, CUM-Petition, (Locked), Josy & Maya, (Locked), Jill and then the rest is all stuff i've unlocked.

Any advice/hints would be handy, thank you.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
i cant shake the feeling that nick is some kind of "double agent"
that guy is very strange, very low key, we basically forget he even exist
when the mansion was trashed his room barely have any damage, he is always looking sus, we never see him hooking up with the girls... i dont know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, Nick could be involved. The only problem is he seems to obvious, maggot brother with Vinny, room not trashed and his other behaviour that doesn’t really fit with the rest of the DiKs. I wouldn‘t be shocked. It comes down to the question if DPC is using he obvious suspect to mask the real villain (which to me is more in keeping with the way he does mystery) or is it the obvious answer.

Reactions: John Ness

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 2253001
I love the threesomes with Nicole, but now i want one-to-one time with her. Then we can come back to the threesomes since Brandi and Tania were introduced to MC's long dong and are the next in the line:KEK:
I support this plan, but I have to veto Tania. She honestly look as bad or worse than Jill in this episode. Tommy can keep her, I don't want it near my MC's magic wand.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just -3? Completely normal phenomenon :D

As for your question, at the moment, hmmm, on the fence tbh. I'd say off the top, Bella.
But I am enjoying the Sage run, and I think a Zoey run will be great in time. Probably Quinn too.
Reason I'd put Bella as top pick is, more mystery, different from usual collage stuff and I'm up for the whole dark vibe of her route. I do believe it will be the darkest route, but I'm invested at this point, so I could say it's my main route so to speak.

But I do enjoy quite the few routes, even the Alone Path, "Being a DIK" and just fooling around.
I liked Bella route in this episode. There were more questions than answers. She constantly experienced flashbacks, saw her husband on the dance floor, then during the scene she imagined herself young. It's really getting scary, what if we meet in a mentally ill?
I remember the kiss scene in Ep 3 in the library, when the MC says in the past tense:
"If I knew what was really happening to her, I would not have kissed her at that moment. I would have called for help."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes