Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The most important question people should be asking is which girls will Sage bring in for a threesome? What if the “tc” points stand for “third choice” in this instance, and while other paths it might lead to drama, on the Sage path which ever girl you have the highest TC score is your “plus one” I.e. your choice for the third party in the threesome. I think the only criteria would be it would have to be someone Sage knows and is also into.

Imagine a Sage + Heather threesome, or a Sage + Lilly threesome.

Even better - if Josy was fine with sharing the MC with Maya, and she finds she has more in common with Sage…imagine the ultimate throuple - Sage and Josy. Fuck those two would be freaky as fuck like Sarah and Melanie. The seeds are already being planted as well with that kiss between them during truth or drink. Sorry Maya, but you’re going to be upgraded to the sexy redhead kink slut model.
Nah. Seeing as how there aren't individual "tc" variables for the different girls, I don't think it'd work that way.

I think the general consensus is correct. It's a "temptation counter" that only ticks up if you're in a relationship and being overly flirty or handsy with other girls. MC will be in deep shit when his girl finds how much of a skirt chaser he was on Halloween.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's why you only raise it when you really need to, like when you can get that Bianca booty.
The one I didn't like was the one where you get tc +1 if you answer "a bit" when Josy asks if you ever think of her because I think the tc+0 option sounded pretty fucking harsh. Even though I'm a die-hard Jill stan, I still don't want to be a dick to Josy and it seemed like a pretty asshole-ish answer. So I always take at least 1 tc.

Reactions: KaiserST

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Or just don't ask for technical help if you do cheat. I cheat my ass off in games but I never bring up any issues in threads that aren't related to playing the game normally because I'm not a fucking moron.
The thread is free for everyone. Since the mods are posted on this thread. The moderators of this forum allow the mods to be used and even highlight them on the main page, everyone can ask to help as they like.

It is funny how many of you think you are the owners of this place. Most of these names are here everyday, don't even take a break. And then want to tell people what they should do or not to do or what they should speak in this thread lol. The rules of this thread doesn't say people can't ask for help with bug problems that occur by the use of mods. SO if you don't wanna help, just don't help, but they are free to speak here as much as any of us.

Reactions: Rythan25

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
So i believe i can't import my save from season 2 directly to this episode 9, i have to first import into that shitty interlude then play through it then import to ep9 am i right ?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So i believe i can't import my save from season 2 directly to this episode 9, i have to first import into that shitty interlude then play through it then import to ep9 am i right ?
Just consider the interlude the same as any of the other episode openers like how Episode 5 (or was it 4) was a flashback to how the DIKs were founded.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Or you could put in the same amount of effort into the search bar you did in that post and find the answer for yourself.
Nah, they do what they want. Free speech, good sir. After all, they are making questions about the game, if it bothers you, dont answer. go take a break. You probably need if you are getting bothered over small things and telling people to stop making questions in a thread that gives you the game and the mods in page 1.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Part of me misses "Punk Rock Flu" on startup but i'm glad Season 3 menu lets you switch to whatever you want. Swapped to Joseph - Brand New Start and it fits well! love the music of this game!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes