Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
My first gut feeling was that it's 'Priscilla', the girl Burke calls after Maya blabbers about the free tuition. Maybe she is the OG former HOT who set the "pussy for tuition" scheme up back in the day and now she uses the chance to wear a costume to quiz people and get Burke some info. It's also very suspicious that our only convo with her is in the same room where Derek finds the surveillance device. I mean you gotta assume Burke is smart enough to figure our that Maya told the MC about it, so damage control + information ? All speculation obviously, but DPC having Burke mention her without any need for it, kinda makes me wanna believe it was the first bread crumb.
Dude, Priscilla plot point is what is definitely holding all the pieces together - I've seen some theories saying that Quinn is her sub/protégé or even her mother - I guess we'll see how the story unfolds, potentially starting with that Quinn scene in town where MC is her bodyguard. (but also Bruke having MC/Jade video, candy cane on the floor in Derek's room, Vinny knowing the safe combination that is rotated weekly, mysterious Chad's blackmailer having access to the camera found by Derek?)
There are just too many theories resulting from all that... It's just too early to theorise for sure what it could be.
There is also that Jonathan plot line with Jill - could that be connected to Brukes somehow? Again it's too early to speculate.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Am I the only one, who thinks Sally is really hot? I mean her eyes are very intense as well her personality. Just begs to be broken in. And yeah, in general I find her quite pleasant to the eyes.
Fully agree, brother - we need petite characters as LIs!

Joking aside, she does seem to be set up as a potential LI over the entire story - she does seem to have issues with Magnar, she seems to have the love/hate relationship with MC and appreciates when we are genuinely nice to her. With Karen mentioning that she stans for MC I see Sally jumping on the MC fanny magnet route this season.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StingerWolf

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I recently watched the movie "The Fallout", got me thinking.

If DPC wanted to cause mass deaths in his game, he'd probably create a school shooting mini game.
The way everyone is dunking on Dawe, boy's gonna lose it. Just gonna go all "Hey Anthony, don't go to school tomorrow" on us...
Just imagine AL x 50, picking who to save, who to sacrifice, who to take a bullet for.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes