Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Some insights about Vinny, Josy, Maya, Tybalt, etc....

The camera at the end of EP9 did not put Vinny there. Derek had slept in the closet before and it would have been noticed in the before. No. The camera was installed during the party. By whom? Look at the screenshot. Looks like a police action to me. Someone from forensics? The Moose Lounge is listed on Rooster as a bar, not Derek's room. Someone from the police can even show up there on Halloween in their uniform.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What was Vinny doing in the Mansion? He was probably looking for Lynette's diary. Why? The MC mentioned to put the diary in the safe. The MC can ask Tybalt if he read some books lately and Vinny searched the bookshelf in the MC's room. Tybalt and Vinny are working together. Why? I think so that someone stole the identity from the MC to get the student fees, which are actually to the MC because they were provided by his relatives maternal side. The only question is who has seized the identity from the MC. But the worst will be so that will probably be Branch dependent.

I believe for Josy and Maya to really check out the MC at the Halloween party because Derek revealed his conversations with the MC to them. Josy and Maya skillfully squeeze the MC. So don't drink too much at the drinking games because that's a sign so the MC is trying to hide something.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The difference in the girl's skin is night and day.
Yes, but Maya's skin...:HideThePain:
354354.JPG
Yet somehow people still find ways to moan more than Camilla or Sarrah when they first took it up the butt when it comes to his huge release windows. The dude is making the game by himself, upping the quality with every update and setting new standards. But noooooooooo, i have to wait, booo hoo xD
Upgrading hardware now would not be superfluous, it requires huge capacities.

Reactions: always86

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yet somehow people still find ways to moan more than Camilla or Sarrah when they first took it up the butt when it comes to his huge release windows. The dude is making the game by himself, upping the quality with every update and setting new standards. But noooooooooo, i have to wait, booo hoo xD
I'm more amazed by the drive-bys that hop in to complain about EP9 "not having enough content". I mean, there was a ton of shit going on in this episode but it's not linear. They probably sped through their favorite LI route, got to the end in an hour or two and missed all the fun shit in the process... Then they beelined to their soapbox to tell the world how much their life was ruined by EP9.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
The number of side girls that are confirmed prostitutes: Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Madame Rose.

From the remaining LI's and side girls, most are cheaters (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jade, Cathy, Tara, Kylie, Heather).

The only girls whom are not (yet) confirmed prostitutes or cheaters are: Jill, Bella*, Zoey, Becky, and Nora. (assuming the latter two don't have confirmed relationships)

On the one hand, it's impressive how many different girls have lewd scenes in this game. On the other, if you draw the line at prostitution and cheating, then it's a very short list of girls to consider! Of course, DPC is a huge DIK, so MC is liable to get an STD only from those latter girls (glances at Becky ...).

Also, it's kind of weird how many girls have lewd scenes in public restrooms (YUCK): Riona, Camila, Sarah, Tara, Kylie, Mona, Nora, Josy, ...
:unsure:
Quinn is a Pimp... and a criminal, so you can argue if that is worse or better than a prostitute :ROFLMAO:
Another debatable point are the strippers, they are not straight up whores, they can choose and refuse "special clients" so its not really that different than a normal "free" slut :ROFLMAO:
Mona didn't had the courage to be a hooker (and Quinn and Jade's husband fucked her enrollment cuz of it)
Cathy cheated on who?
Kylie (or Christie) is dating who?
Sage cheated on a cheater (which she KNEW was cheating) so it doesn't count (at least IMO)
Jade also did the same thing, and IMO paying cheaters in the same coin is the least you can do :cautious:
Same thing with Heather

BTW pretty sure that Josy will cheat on Maya again, there's at least 3 scenes where she let's on how much she still likes MC
and Becky smells :sick: (ask Derek :ROFLMAO:)

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I'm more amazed by the drive-bys that hop in to complain about EP9 "not having enough content". I mean, there was a ton of shit going on in this episode but it's not linear. They probably sped through their favorite LI route, got to the end in an hour or two and missed all the fun shit in the process... Then they beelined to their soapbox to tell the world how much their life was ruined by EP9.
My main problem with it is...party. I do like parties IRL and had few bangers back in my college days, but this episode actually reminded me what happens if you overstay at these parties. You just get tired of all the noise and environment.

He tried changing environment for a short while here and there (flashbacks, sitting at library with Bella etc) but having an aftermath of it on the next day or some kind of an accident happening at the other spot on the campus would've been a nice change.
Take a look at EP5, for a change. We ruin the preps party and end up staying at Bella's. If an entire episode was roaming through prep mansion - you would've gotten tired of it.

So, for me, once girls from Pink Rose arrived, I was like "Oh, come on. It feels like it's 4AM already"
And around 4AM most people are either drunk, busy making out or already asleep.

This episode is decent. But not great.

Reactions: hawk784563

@h@b

Oct 18, 2020
Shouldn't the rewards gallery pictures be unlocked automatically when i complete a route? I'm missing 10 of the Jill EP9-Story labelled pics (and 1 with Josie), though i have finished all routes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The number of side girls that are confirmed prostitutes: Quinn, Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie, Mona, Lily, Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Madame Rose.

From the remaining LI's and side girls, most are cheaters (Josy, Maya, Sage, Jade, Cathy, Tara, Kylie, Heather).

The only girls whom are not (yet) confirmed prostitutes or cheaters are: Jill, Bella*, Zoey, Becky, and Nora. (assuming the latter two don't have confirmed relationships)

On the one hand, it's impressive how many different girls have lewd scenes in this game. On the other, if you draw the line at prostitution and cheating, then it's a very short list of girls to consider! Of course, DPC is a huge DIK, so MC is liable to get an STD only from those latter girls (glances at Becky ...).

Also, it's kind of weird how many girls have lewd scenes in public restrooms (YUCK): Riona, Camila, Sarah, Tara, Kylie, Mona, Nora, Josy, ...
If we are not narrow minded with characters that are "prostitutes", we are rewarded with some the most sweet and lovely character of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't care less with prostitution and cheating.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Also, back in the days I've thought that Rusty will end up with Cathy.
Actually, who do you guys ship girls/guys in here towards the end? My wishlist is something like this:
Protagonist - Either Bella or Jill. Second one looks more real to me, but I was salivating over Bella since first episode. So librarian for me.
Jill - nobody by the endgame, some decent, sweet dude later on
Sage - man, this one's hard af to pick someone from current roster of characters. I'd say Nick. Dude's one of the first DIKs, so he has that crazy bit in him, probably, and yet he's one of the most mature and coolheaded of them. Someone, who takes studies serious and it's not only about parties and chicks for him.
Josy - let it be Steve. In my playthrough, MC spoke to him. I do believe that that moment is cathartic for the dude and he'll end up being a better person.
Maya - Jamie. Having another feminist as a gf, but with way less bullshit and stuff. Maya's drama queen and lacks logic thinking here and there, but she's still levels above Jam-Jam's gf.
Quinn - Tommy. Let's play fire with fire.
Zoey - Jacob. Same interests, plus my Zoey is something in between DIK and CHIK. Jacob is the one of the most cool-headed DIKs. I'd say this may work.
Riona - Camila. BFF's turned lovers. Why not?
Camila - Riona
Heather - Caleb. Heather thinks high of herself yet loves brutal, bad boys. Caleb fits this role perfectly.
Ashley - Derek. Probably, the most obvious pick.
Lily - let it be Leon.
Jade - divorced and regularly having affairs with random boytoys that she gets to meet at the bar.
Cathy - Rusty. I don't mind seeing that. Starting from apologetic stuff and ending up in the same bed.
Chad - Troy.
Melanie/ Sarah - come on, these two belong to streets. I can't erase the image of one of them doing a rimjob to a guy.
Leon - I do believe that Leon being upset at Jamie is just friendly jealousy. It happened to almost all of us once our friend had a gf, come on. So, as stated above, Lily.
Burke - regular Madame visitor, banging Rose from time to time. Yeah, let it be rainbows and unicorns in my ending.
Nick - Sage
John Boy - Elena is most obvious one.
Arieth - Big A. A match made in heaven

Dunno, maybe I forgot someone, excluding strippers and Nora.

• Angry
Reactions: PickerLewd

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Also, back in the days I've thought that Rusty will end up with Cathy.
Actually, who do you guys ship girls/guys in here towards the end? My wishlist is something like this:
Protagonist - Either Bella or Jill. Second one looks more real to me, but I was salivating over Bella since first episode. So librarian for me.
Jill - nobody by the endgame, some decent, sweet dude later on
Sage - man, this one's hard af to pick someone from current roster of characters. I'd say Nick. Dude's one of the first DIKs, so he has that crazy bit in him, probably, and yet he's one of the most mature and coolheaded of them. Someone, who takes studies serious and it's not only about parties and chicks for him.
Josy - let it be Steve. In my playthrough, MC spoke to him. I do believe that that moment is cathartic for the dude and he'll end up being a better person.
Maya - Jamie. Having another feminist as a gf, but with way less bullshit and stuff. Maya's drama queen and lacks logic thinking here and there, but she's still levels above Jam-Jam's gf.
Quinn - Tommy. Let's play fire with fire.
Zoey - Jacob. Same interests, plus my Zoey is something in between DIK and CHIK. Jacob is the one of the most cool-headed DIKs. I'd say this may work.
Riona - Camila. BFF's turned lovers. Why not?
Camila - Riona
Heather - Caleb. Heather thinks high of herself yet loves brutal, bad boys. Caleb fits this role perfectly.
Ashley - Derek. Probably, the most obvious pick.
Lily - let it be Leon.
Jade - divorced and regularly having affairs with random boytoys that she gets to meet at the bar.
Cathy - Rusty. I don't mind seeing that. Starting from apologetic stuff and ending up in the same bed.
Chad - Troy.
Melanie/ Sarah - come on, these two belong to streets. I can't erase the image of one of them doing a rimjob to a guy.
Leon - I do believe that Leon being upset at Jamie is just friendly jealousy. It happened to almost all of us once our friend had a gf, come on. So, as stated above, Lily.
Burke - regular Madame visitor, banging Rose from time to time. Yeah, let it be rainbows and unicorns in my ending.
Nick - Sage
John Boy - Elena is most obvious one.
Arieth - Big A. A match made in heaven

Dunno, maybe I forgot someone, excluding strippers and Nora.
You forgot Bella! Come on, Who are you going to have bang your librarian while you watch? :ROFLMAO: Maybe she'll have trist in the dissertation section with Magnar?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
You forgot Bella! Come on, Who are you going to have bang your librarian while you watch? :ROFLMAO: Maybe she'll have trist in the dissertation section with Magnar?
I left Bella for myself, come on)
Curvy, mature, smart, crazy and unsatiable in bed at the same time. Fuck the age difference, my MC runs after her 9 out of 10 times.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes