alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
i just don't have the heart to do that Josy and Maya so i stayed friends in all playthroughs except when staying on their path.
At least Josy and Maya have each other, Maya also has Derek and Josy her father for support.

Quinn has noone and will likely never open up again (and use even more drugs). If you didn't pick Others, her bios update in ep 9 will say she got mad, even though she puts up a brave front and doesn't really show it.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
So I guess by the end of chapter 8 I have to pick a girl? I did the mod option of choosing all of them, but the game is treating that I picked Isabella and now I ended it with Jill. Can I fix this, also I don't know where but apparently I did something that made me end my relationship with Jade, Is there an option to get back into it?

Reactions: Miyoshi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So I guess by the end of chapter 8 I have to pick a girl? I did the mod option of choosing all of them, but the game is treating that I picked Isabella and now I ended it with Jill. Can I fix this, also I don't know where but apparently I did something that made me end my relationship with Jade, Is there an option to get back into it?
the ninth chapter is structured quite differently from the others, evidently the mod you use has some problems handling this. are you using the latest version of the mod updated for the ninth chapter?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She is literally written as a narcissistic psychopath. She potentially can change during the story, but as of the end of Ep. 9 she is a narcissistic psychopath.

She underestimates danger (her whole criminal "empire", including getting mugged). Manipulates and uses others for her own gain without remorse (pimping out her "friends"). She sees any show of feelings and affection as weakness and consequently suppresses her own (sitting with her on the bench, just as one of many examples). If her friends question her, she doesn't reflect about what they are saying, she immediately takes them down on a personal level (telling Riona that she will never finish college, even though she had no problems passing classes so far) and/or lies about them (Riona's alleged free-loading).

Just look at the costume competition in Ep. 9. Literally EVERY pick of hers is just to humiliate or mock someone.

All that has nothing to do with me liking or not liking her. She is probably one of the most interesting and best written characters in the whole game, but she is still an evil character and for most paths one of the antagonists of the MC....again AS OF EP. 9. And yes, her "path" might hint towards her changing a bit if the MC goes down that path.
That's what I tought at first. She acts like a psychopath until she starts falling for the MC. Psychopaths don't fall for people like that, and it doesn't look like she's pretending.

This one actually does make a lot of sense especially how brutally cold she is to DIK MC at the party.
Is she? I didn't notice.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I really wish DPC would get ride of the piercing for Quinn and change up the hair. Took me a 2nd playthrough to start to come around on her as a character. But man, that piercing just aint it fam

Farkas24

Dec 8, 2020
Has anyone managed to put together a guide for the party planner mini-game? Of course, you can't completely max it out, because, for example, some people want the drug, some don't. But approx. to turn things up so much and the all of the brothers say what a good party you threw. I ran for it twice and managed to rank S both times, is there anything higher?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No way, a SPY camera shouldn't draw attention to itself even when the battery runs out. Otherwise it would be guaranteed to give itself away. Maybe it broke when the power was cut.
The camera was fine as far as we know. That was a smoke detector it was hidden inside and they flash and give off an annoying chirp when their battery is about to run out. It seems as if its battery ran out (or was blown out by the power outage) and that is what drew his attention. It probably wouldn't have been discovered otherwise.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Cant even play Brawler during this episode. 2/10 elbows 2 point

What, exactly, is the purpose of the party minigame? I skipped it entirely and still got a 'C' grade. And everyone loved the party anyway in the narrative. So why even bother with the minigame? It absolutely fucking sucks and DPC is a fool for wasting time with it. The episode is a giant free-roam that only feels long if you do the stupid ass pack quests and obsessively click-hunt for renders.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone managed to put together a guide for the party planner mini-game? Of course, you can't completely max it out, because, for example, some people want the drug, some don't. But approx. to turn things up so much and the all of the brothers say what a good party you threw. I ran for it twice and managed to rank S both times, is there anything higher?
I don't have a comprehensive guide but there are a few things that worked better for me while I was fucking around with it. Identifying where you could put clusters of resources so that they could reach multiple people that wanted them was huge. For example, putting all the girls in a cluster right between Derek and Jamie seemed to give all the people who wanted multiple girls access to enough of them. Also, taking the perk that made it so you didn't have to pair beer with cups saved a lot of slots and made it easier to give almost everybody enough to get 3 or more needs met.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So, I follow a lot of gamer streamers on twitter. And most of the time you end up running into pictures of streamer girls in undies, bikinis or even half naked. But this girl, she reminds of my favorite Being a DIK character and I couldn't just let it pass without sharing it with you. Now guess who I am talking about... Real Quinn.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes