wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
either being a good girl as showcased in eps.9
or return to being a bad girl like Quinn in the next episode.
And, it will depend on the choices you make during the escape arc.
so let's wait.
The soft Quinn of episode 9 is quite similar to Zoe from the interlude

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Gotta say the last episode was a massive disappointment compared to what it usually is. Really loved the Zoey and Josy outfits though.
I understand, In freeroom I'm tired of running around to everyone just to chat about some bullshit. There used to be more events and quests at parties that made sense.

Reactions: sabishiiryuu

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
On a side note. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has constantly thought of Lily as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: Bloodlines, right? My opinion of Lily being inspired by her became even more certain with the last ep's makeup. The resemblance is just too much.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
On a side note. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has constantly thought of Lily as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: Bloodlines, right? My opinion of Lily being inspired by her became even more certain with the last ep's makeup. The resemblance is just too much.
Why not Harley Quin? She was a psychiatrist in Arkham Asylum.... Jeannette Voerman owns nightclub "the asylum"'...
Quite possibly Jeannette Voerman is based on Harley Quin...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Quick question, I played the new update last night.. can someone confirm the ending with Derek finding the camera is the same for all routes? Thought it could've been tied into letting the preps in but that'd be too easy. Thanks

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Quick question, I played the new update last night.. can someone confirm the ending with Derek finding the camera is the same for all routes? Thought it could've been tied into letting the preps in but that'd be too easy. Thanks
I have a dozen saves (thanks branching storyline) and have seen it play out the same so pretty sure Preps don't matter

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Arkham Asylum from around 2009 I think.
Yeah i guess so. I do remember playing it, and noticing Harley. That game was so good. - IIRC she wasn't in the Dark Knight movies as herself. Could've have sworn I had seen her like that before, but as you said that might just have been from playing VtmBl. Certainly a look.

Reactions: Lurcher1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes