alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is it possible for Jill to reject you in ep 8 in the last scene with Tybalt, after you went with her to dinner with her friends? If so, can anyone please share the save file? I think it would make for an interesting ep9.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Speculation. Vinny fucked Arieth first. What if he felt more for Arieth? Actually, all the DIKs, except for the MC, can fuck Arieth or have fucked her. That could be a reason for Vinny to take revenge on the DIKs. Then it would also fit, so that he plays the DIKs and Alphas against each other.

But by itself, I don't think so Vinny came to the Mansion for the drugs. He sells more than Quinn and it won't hurt him to lose four strippers as customers. Unless the Lily or another stripper sold drugs to the customers for Vinny at the Pink Rose. Then that hurts Vinny.
The thing with Vinny he thinks he is a bad ass really he is just an ass thats bad. Quinn might be a little smarter then Vinny but Tommy, Vinny, and Quinn are all the same thing big fat fools, ok thats three things :ROFLMAO:. If anything bad happen it would be around those and maybe MC or someone getting caught in the middle.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The first time I saw this scene I assumed that Vinny opened the safe just then. But now that I've watched it more closely it seems that he tries to but the handle doesn't budge.

View attachment 2281207
I think it's the slight camera angle shift is why a few people think he opened the safe. But yeah, he didn't get into it. Rusty had good foresight in changing the combination after the Cathy incident.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sometimes yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason for her scowl in the middle image is understandable as Tybalt is "playing" his cello when she is trying to practice. So it is justified... in fact, I don't usually see her angry unless Tybalt does something to annoy her usually. I thought her banana outfit, while not the best, was adorable. She was like a little girl just trying to be fun. She was certainly the least slutty female at the party with it (until it came off anyhow, LOL).

screenshot0554.png
screenshot0557.png

foxerton

Mar 26, 2018
I've downloaded the game and extracted it, but when I try to run the game I keep getting the same crash.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'll also include the log

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The reason for her scowl in the middle image is understandable as Tybalt is "playing" his cello when she is trying to practice. So it is justified... in fact, I don't usually see her angry unless Tybalt does something to annoy her usually. I thought her banana outfit, while not the best, was adorable. She was like a little girl just trying to be fun. She was certainly the least slutty female at the party with it (until it came off anyhow, LOL).

View attachment 2281349
View attachment 2281350
You gave me idea of the century. She could have a lot of fun and cause a lot of hilarious moments if she dressed up as Tybalt :KEK: Imagine this on Rooster.

She was like a little girl just trying to be fun.
You got the point, it's about Jill.
When I was on her route, I saw many such moments, and sometimes I did not even believe in the reality of what was happening. Especially her obsession with introducing her new boyfriend to her parents at the very beginning of their relationship. Even Bella notices this.
It looks like the whole Royce family was brought up in such 19th century conservatism, based on what we know about them, only Lana was not like everyone else.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You gave me idea of the century. She could have a lot of fun and cause a lot of hilarious moments if she dressed up as Tybalt :KEK: Imagine this on Rooster.

You got the point, it's about Jill.
When I was on her route, I saw many such moments, and sometimes I did not even believe in the reality of what was happening. Especially her obsession with introducing her new boyfriend to her parents at the very beginning of their relationship. Even Bella notices this.
It looks like the whole Royce family was brought up in such 19th century conservatism, based on what we know about them, only Lana was not like everyone else.
LMAO, I would love to see her mock Ty. Nice one. :LOL: (y)

And Jill's conservative nature is part of what I like about her. She's not my main choice, I mainly follow Bella for other reasons, but Jill would be a close second.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
LMAO, I would love to see her mock Ty. Nice one. :LOL: (y)

And Jill's conservative nature is part of what I like about her. She's not my main choice, I mainly follow Bella for other reasons, but Jill would be a close second.
Jill must take lessons from Sage in a such things, they seem to be friends now.

An ultra-conservative girl is a red flag for me, so I try to avoid it, well, you can see for yourself who is my favorite.;)
And for all my interest in the unusual and weird, Zoey is now getting close to my top.

Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Jill must take lessons from Sage in a such things, they seem to be friends now.

An ultra-conservative girl is a red flag for me, so I try to avoid it, well, you can see for yourself who is my favorite.;)
And for all my interest in the unusual and weird, Zoey is now getting close to my top.
There's something I like about most of them to be honest. Love Sage's personality and that smile of hers melts you. Quinn actually grew on me like a lost girl who needs love (and looks for it in all the wrong places), she has had her moments, like when she really liked cuddling with you, it showed her softer side; and yeah, even Zoey.

They're all well written characters with unique personalities, DPC done a great job in that respect.

Oh yeah, I LOVED that Jill and Sage now seem friends. Also seeing a strong indication of a Josy+Maya+Sage thing happening in the future. Sage almost made out with Maya in the theater, Sage kissed Josy (if you dared Josy to and Sage practically jumps on her) and then they discuss a foursome later on with Sage and you a possibility.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
When Quinn likes you she tasered you, just for fun...
What Quinn will do when she won't like you anymore?
I'm not Quinn's biggest fan, but I don't think you can class Quinn as liking Fuckface that early in the story. I think the first stage of her liking Fuckface is when he withstands her during the CUMpetition and moves slowly from there, full liking probably isn't until he helps her after the mugging. She shows no sign of jealousy if she walks in on Fuckface and Sage during their guitar lesson, but at the HOTs party she is clearly jealous (if you're on her path) when Fuckface is fucking Sage outside.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I'm not Quinn's biggest fan, but I don't think you can class Quinn as liking Fuckface that early in the story. I think the first stage of her liking Fuckface is when he withstands her during the CUMpetition and moves slowly from there, full liking probably isn't until he helps her after the mugging. She shows no sign of jealousy if she walks in on Fuckface and Sage during their guitar lesson, but at the HOTs party she is clearly jealous (if you're on her path) when Fuckface is fucking Sage outside.
I disagree, simply due to the looks she gives the MC when Maya walks up to him. Her eyes flare, and she yanks Maya away from the MC before he has a chance to kiss her. The following grind she does on him, after having interrupted Maya from doing the exact same thing is something that I interpreted as Quinn speech for " NO. MINE. FUCK YOU"

Reactions: kih1952

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There's something I like about most of them to be honest. Love Sage's personality and that smile of hers melts you. Quinn actually grew on me like a lost girl who needs love (and looks for it in all the wrong places), she has had her moments, like when she really liked cuddling with you, it showed her softer side; and yeah, even Zoey.

They're all well written characters with unique personalities, DPC done a great job in that respect.

Oh yeah, I LOVED that Jill and Sage now seem friends. Also seeing a strong indication of a Josy+Maya+Sage thing happening in the future. Sage almost made out with Maya in the theater, Sage kissed Josy (if you dared Josy to and Sage practically jumps on her) and then they discuss a foursome later on with Sage and you a possibility.
DPC is a very good writer, he is very good at making interesting characters, the most interesting are the ambiguous and contradictory ones, about which it is impossible to say whether this is good or evil. This distinguishes a good story, in which there is no banal division into white and black, as in Marvel-Disney pop. Just different shades of grey.

Foursome? Huh, poor Tremolo, he's going to have to work really hard on his stamina. Three girls will fuck him to death. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I disagree, simply due to the looks she gives the MC when Maya walks up to him. Her eyes flare, and she yanks Maya away from the MC before he has a chance to kiss her. The following grind she does on him, after having interrupted Maya from doing the exact same thing is something that I interpreted as Quinn speech for " NO. MINE. FUCK YOU"
That scene happens whether you're on the path to Quinn liking you or not, that's more an anti-Maya than a pro-Fuckface reaction, the instruction was meant to break down some of Maya's barriers to make her more likely to accept the restaurant for tuition (along with later blackmail with incriminating pictures which is foiled by them being shown to Arieth instead), making out with a friend wouldn't do that. Also the grinding is before the Maya scene, as soon as she pulls Maya away from Fuckface the dildos come through the windows.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
That scene happens whether you're on the path to Quinn liking you or not, that's more an anti-Maya than a pro-Fuckface reaction...

Also the grinding is before the Maya scene, as soon as she pulls Maya away from Fuckface the dildos come through the windows.
I'm still leaning towards it both being a pro MC and anti-Maya move, but yeah i see your point.

-Ah yeah that's right that's when the dildos start flying. Good point.

Reactions: kih1952
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes