ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's true, but there's time from ep 4 to get back to neutral for ep 9.
Why would I do that? My Massive Dik MC , living his dream :LOL:

Jill crimes are far worse than they might seem. Bananas have been Josy's theme ever since that epic moment in the library.
Jill ruined bananas for us, she will never be forgiven. :ROFLMAO:
She might Ruined this:mad:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 17-44-55-64.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 17-44-59-33.jpg

But this forever be one of the Cutest Josy :love:
BeingADIK 2022-01-25 01-45-53-21.jpg

also, what a foreshadow form DPC, Josy dealing with a Banana, and jill show up right after it, may be that is where Jill got the idea , but she probably misinterpreted Josy's suggestive intension:LOL:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Jill crimes are far worse than they might seem. Bananas have been Josy's theme ever since that epic moment in the library.
Jill ruined bananas for us, she will never be forgiven. :ROFLMAO:
That scene was nice indeed :) But Josy is more of a strawberry girl - she wants a Daquiri in ep 7 and dares to eat a strawberry eyeball in this ep.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Why would I do that? My Massive Dik MC , living his dream :LOL:

She might Ruined this:mad:
View attachment 2282879
View attachment 2282880

But this forever be one of the Cutest Josy :love:
View attachment 2282881

also, what a foreshadow form DPC, Josy dealing with a Banana, and jill show up right after it, may be that is where Jill got the idea , but she probably misinterpreted Josy's suggestive intension:LOL:
I wonder if we will see some peach action then :D. It was a great moment to showcase the difference in appetite and initial preferences between Maya and Josy. Josy aggressive sucks the banana while Maya contemplates licking the peach, ultimately deciding not to do it. Fun scene that at the same time says something about their preferences with Josy going for a banana (cock), and Maya contemplating a peach (pussy).

Reactions: ChipLecsap

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I just played the latest chapter. I think Zoey will be fun in the Dik/Others route and I'm pretty sure she is pent up as shit after her vacation in Cali lol.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
In the US, college students usually spend Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years at home with their families. Very few students are around campuses at those times of year.

Especially Christmas / New Years. My school didn't even allow people to stay in the dorms at that time of year as it's a full break between semesters. Thanksgiving is usually a week off but you're allowed to stay if you want. But I'd say less than 10% of students do. Mostly international students.

Though frats throw parties all the freaking time. They don't need a special occasion.
Where I'm from the family holydays you spent them with family. But they are a good excuse to celebrate the previous weekend with friends. So I don't think it would be weird to celebrate a party a week early with the that theme.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I finally played that update and I'm quite disapointed. There was some funny moments in that party but globally it was annoying as fuck. That long party with all that boring free roam and the awfull navigation in that maze was painfull.
I have 5 different saves for my different LIs but after that first playthrough i don't know if i will have the courage to play the others.
Apart from some little scenes about Maya's tuition and Zoey coming back there was almost no real content, maybe the scene with Vinny at the end but i have the feeling that i have lost my time playing this.
Well this game that i loved has a foot in the grave and i think that DPC is doing everything possible to make it last as long as possible.
The moment we had to choose a LI, i knew the game would lose most of it's fun and that the story was coming to an end soon.
Now at christmas we get the halloween party, next time we will get the Christmas party I guess and after that it will be the spring break party... and so on...
Maybe in 2025 we will get something interesting, I know, I'm bitching but I was expecting more story and LI development.
The only really funny moment was to fuck Tybald's mom in the ass in the kitchen while the family was waiting in the living room.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Lily is a bit inconsistent in regards to the affinity she prefers: in the ep 5 prep party you can get a scene with her without having to pay only if you're Chick or neutral. But in the ep 7 Hots party she invites you to her room only if you had that previous scene with her, or if you have DIK affinity.

TTGhost

Sep 7, 2022
Tommy is shocked and proud at the same time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SncOne

Sep 7, 2020
Can we choose Zoey as a contestant in the halloween party? If so where is she I couldn't find her anywhere

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes