lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2283034
So long for ep. 10 and Nicole is the first preview - showing how our date with her will end. DPC wanna kill me.
View attachment 2283040
Look how she is so beautiful and sexy and hot. How she is not a main LI?:love::love::love::love:
View attachment 2283043
I'm sorry Lily, i love roll with you but you stand no chance against the Queen Goddess.
Two years ago :ROFLMAO:
I don't know if anyone noticed but in the threesome with Nicole and Sandy

From the time Nicole was at the bar to at home she was the only one who kissed him on the lips I Iwish Nicole was one of the Li

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alex13_zen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn likes messing with people, and the mc is easy to mess with, Mel & Sarah also note this.

But if you go back to the CUMPetition, if the mc let’s it progress to them having sex, and comments that she’s gonna have to take it deeper if she wants him to get off, her response is something like, “I knew I liked you for a reason”. So she’s already casually liked the mc from the get go.

Regarding Quinn’s response to the gun threat, I don’t think that shows too much. It’s a very serious thing to be threatened with a gun, nothing on that level has happened to the characters as far as we know. If I told some people at work, “Hey my friend had some dude threaten him with a gun yesterday.” Everyone would be like, “Holy shit! Is he alright!?”

As far as Tommy and Quinn reconciling, when one of your friends is threatened with a gun, it helps put what matters into perspective. They’ve been good friends for at least a year, their split was more to do with pride than anything else, but what happened with Vinny in the library, that was really serious.

As far as Quinn not wanting the mc to get hurt, straight after the mc tells her he faced off with Vinny, she asks him to accompany her to her next cash drop (pretty sure that’s what she’s getting at, since she asked how good he is at fighting and she’s worried about getting mugged again). If she really cared for his well being, the last thing she’d do is start to involve him in her shady shit.

And back to the costumes. For me, Halloween costumes should be ghosts, goblins, vampires, undead, all that kinda shit. I never get it that Americans (and maybe other cultures) dress up as firemen, princesses, astronaughts etc. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Tara’s last minute ghost sheet was more appropriate than like 80% of the costumes there.

I didn’t hate the costumes, but none of them really appealed to me. And Quinn’s kinda looked like more effort than I’d expect her to bother with.
Hey The firefighter is the same guy as the cop the MC kicked out earlier for pissing in a bottle of beer, which he then later mistakes at the costume contest and drinks his own piss.

The type is important.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zareem and shazba

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Will it be up to Tania or Madame to play the role of third wheel this time?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Nah man, time to get real kinky, the bouncer, to thrust the MC's butt and give him more momentum :KEK:

So Quinn is actually more jealous than Josy and Maya, she immediately stops hanging out with you if she hears you're dating Jill. Whereas J&M let you do your thing.
Maybe you could say Quinn being so jealous is cute, but it made me lose some respect for her. More fragile than Maya, how ironic...

View attachment 2282790
That's why I call Quinn/Jill the first hard lock in the game.

Reactions: Zareem

TTGhost

Sep 7, 2022
I wonder how proud Tommy will be when MC destroys Sage's family because of these actions. Her second family.
How much will Sage hate him? Tremolo will still be jealous of Chad that he got off easy.
Well.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well.....
the real risk of that betrayal is Heather herself, who will not be able to stop herself from telling Tommy. truly a nihilistic move

Imagine that the Madame gets pregnant
would be a great achievement for MC's dick

at which point he would really only be missing Stanley for having crossed all boundaries

halil123

May 23, 2017
People who hate Jill's banana costume are missing the point.

When you are playing non-Jill routes she comes dressed as a sexy queen bee. Because she doesn't have the self-confidence to be herself. You can tell because she doesn't feel comfortable in the sexy bee costume and thinks it is not her.

When you are on her route she is dressed as a banana. Because her relationship with us gave her self-confidence to be herself.

Reactions: Zareem and sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes