Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, I found the right ghost and talked to her. So I finished the party but that option is still there? Is there another conversation caused I can't find her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
During a flashback, I think the start of episode 7? or was it 8? not sure, anyway, horny James while talking to young Bella, shows some places where they did it
i don't think so.

jam "There she is. All the way in the back! Who are you hiding from?"
isa "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here now."
jam "What's wrong with popping in to see my lovely wife at work?"
isa "Keep it down... People could be reading in here."
jam "Oh! Are we sneaking around again? God, this takes me back. It's been ages!"
jam "Do you remember the ocean?"
isa "Do I remember the ocean? How could I ever forget?"
jam "I know. It was {b}THAT{/b} good, wasn't it?"
isa "No. I meant, how could I ever forget when you keep reminding me about it?"
isa "I know you always wanted to do that again, but for me, one time was enough."
jam "Then, what about back here?"
isa "Are you mental? At my workplace?"
jam "Come on, you've thought about having sex here before."
jam "It took me this long to find you back here, is all I'm saying."
isa "It may have crossed my mind, but those are only fantasies."
isa "And fantasies don't necessarily mean that you want to do something if the opportunity arose..."
isa "...they're there to make you excited."

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Has it ever been confirmed in game that Tommy has fucked Quinn at some point? He seems pretty surprised when he finds out that she fucked the MC outside on top of the roof. He almost comes off as jealous and not just surprised. Thoughts?
Jealousy doesn't mean they had sex, it could mean that he is interested in her but they never fucked. Quinn is also quite a tease so dangling possibility of sex in front of Tommy is quite large. On a side note, I wonder how Tommy would react if he knew that Quinn fucked MC during CUMpetition?

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
On a side note, I wonder how Tommy would react if he knew that Quinn fucked MC during CUMpetition?
Yes, Tommy's life is complicated. There are a lot of questions in it. How to react to the fact that MC fucked Heather, fucked Josy, fucked Quinn... Tommy will smoke a cigarette, drink a beer, and say that life is shit. Poor Tommy.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Jealousy doesn't mean they had sex, it could mean that he is interested in her but they never fucked. Quinn is also quite a tease so dangling possibility of sex in front of Tommy is quite large. On a side note, I wonder how Tommy would react if he knew that Quinn fucked MC during CUMpetition?
What I was saying is Tommy seems pretty surprised at the fact, and maybe even a little jealous because Quinn fucked the MC. And maybe Tommy's been trying to get in her pants for quite some time without any success. I don't think it's ever been implied that Tommy & Quinn fucked. We pretty much know that Vinny fucked her though. That much was implied in Episode 9.

Reactions: vogelbeest

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
What I was saying is Tommy seems pretty surprised at the fact, and maybe even a little jealous because Quinn fucked the MC. And maybe Tommy's been trying to get in her pants for quite some time without any success. I don't think it's ever been implied that Tommy & Quinn fucked. We pretty much know that Vinny fucked her though. That much was implied in Episode 9.
Yes, Tommy was surprised that MC fucked Quinn but that must be because sex with her is a rare treat. I don't think that there were any sperculations about Tommy's bed partners aside from those known girls.
Quinn having sex with Vinny in the past is indead as confirmed as possible without Quinn saying about it. Perhaps that's why Vinny make so much trouble for her? Maybe he wanted something more and she rejected him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I'm torn between Jill and Sage. Is there a diff outcome between this option?
View attachment 2284722
Just make two saves that's what I did.

1. Tommy in ep.6 told Quinn he cared about her more than most and was hurt that she disrespected him like that; even she felt bad about it. I felt like he never did had sex with her but was more surprised she fuck someone for free or MC that matter.

Like Heather mentioned in ep.7 Tommy putting his hand on his back of his neck tells you that he's lying or uncomfortable. He was clearly uncomfortable.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

2. I figured Quinn & Vinny had a thing after playing many times. There two small hints that's easy to miss, in ep.4 if you spend the night at the HOTs, Sage will admit that Quinn never let a guy get on her nerves but there was.... that pause pretty much told me it was Vinny because it was unpleasant pause, then in ep.6 Quinn know it was Vinny room, how she would know that unless they were involved in some way.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
One thing bothering me... after MC kicked out Oscar for calling Josy a bitch, Tommy walks out.. later we find out he has a gun.. do you think Oscar is sniffing daisies ?

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Hi guys! I did something stupid along the way, and the game is now looping continuously on 2 scenes. If not for free roam events, and mini games taking more time I would start the game from scratch. Attaching the save file here, and any help is appreciated. Thank you!

PS: I used multiple mods over the course.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
One thing bothering me... after MC kicked out Oscar for calling Josy a bitch, Tommy walks out.. later we find out he has a gun.. do you think Oscar is sniffing daisies ?
Sometimes I wonder if people *really* read the story or just spam click until they get to the lewds. He said it was the prop-gun from Rusty room, he got it so the MC didnt realise Tommy was lying to him about Vinny having a real gun.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if people *really* read the story or just spam click until they get to the lewds. He said it was the prop-gun from Rusty room, he got it so the MC didnt realise Tommy was lying to him about Vinny having a real gun.
what that fucker says and what is true are two different things.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Quinn is a virgin :cautious:
It's not so much that they're virgins. It's pretty clear that none of the girls are virgins except Maya (with males anyway) and Jill. The issue is that DPC is so scared of the anti-NTR mob that he won't show Bella kissing her husband in flashback and will never answer the question as to why Tommy was jealous that Fuckface fucked Quinn (whether he's been constantly rejected by her or if they have had a thing in the past).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes