rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
And even if you just did all their scenes, it seems to be an uneven number, so it seems that Josy loses out and you get a penalty with her. Unfortunately there is no way for me to know the exact number.
If you did all the possible lewd scenes with Josy and Maya, then the only thing that matters is who you picked for the two times you have to choose between them in episodes 5 and 7. As long as you picked a different girl each time you should be fine.

Basically what it says here or here.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
One thing I didn't understand, and that when you're on the single route, and if you kick out and hit Oscar the MC doesn't mention it to Tara that he was hitting on Josy
That's because the MC doesn't really know who Oscar is. He never addressed Oscar by his name. To the MC, Oscar is just some random dude making Josy upset.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Do we have any official word on Bella / Jill path ?
I noticed if you break it off with Jill she always cuts the "My Destiny" picture in half. But not if you are on Bella's path and kissed her.
You have to date both of them in season 1 & 2. Choose Bella over Jill. After choosing her she will ask you what's your relationship with Jill. You have to say you like them both. In ep.9 Jill break up scene, MC will tell Jill exactly what he told Bella, and she tried to kiss him, kissing will totally give her hope that you're not fully over her. Lastly, in the end instead of cutting up the photo of MC, she will not cut it and hold it which tells us she's not moving on from him.

Reactions: Kemb

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone thinks that Lily is the one that cheated in midterms?

Being top 3 student after enrolling on the second wave sounds suspicious to me.

Reactions: 71211

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Oscar's name is not revealed until EP9, but the character is already seen at the dorm party in EP8. Oscar is related to Tara in some way. At least that's what it says in the bios.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is something strange about this scene, namely Tommy. Tommy had asked the MC to watch his sister without mentioning a name. When the MC explained the situation to Tommy, the MC said that he was looking after his sister. The MC did not mention any names either. We see Zoey and Josy. Actually, Tommy should pat the MC on the back and thank him. So why is Tommy running after Oscar? Does he perhaps not know which of his sisters, Zoey or Josy, the MC was looking out for?
Isn't he her boyfriend? She mentions him in the gloryhole scene in EP8, when you make out with her in EP9 (doesn't say his name here) and in the bed scene at the end of the episode. At that last scene she describes him as "My Oscar", so it is pretty clear that Tara and her "friends" consider him her boyfriend.
As far as Zoey is concerned: lol what? I haven't kept up with the theories in here, but this seems pretty out there. I like to dig too more than the surface of the story for this game, but unless there is something obvious that I totally missed, Zoey is not connected with Tommy at all. Maybe there is some connection between the MC and Tommy, but that is only because they are pretty much identical lmao.
But I do agree that it was strange how Tommy cared about Oscar enough to go look for him after the Josy incident, even though we did exactly what he asked us to.

Anyone thinks that Lily is the one that cheated in midterms?

Being top 3 student after enrolling on the second wave sounds suspicious to me.
I think I agree with you. Bella's top 3 students are Ashley, Derek and Lily. Ashley is probably really good at her class so that's that. Derek tells her pretty much every way he cheated lol. As for Lily: like you said she was one of the "rejects" so that doesn't help her case. We also see her using the bathroom during the exam.

Reactions: John Ness

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Isn't he her boyfriend? She mentions him in the gloryhole scene in EP8, when you make out with her in EP9 (doesn't say his name here) and in the bed scene at the end of the episode. At that last scene she describes him as "My Oscar", so it is pretty clear that Tara and her "friends" consider him her boyfriend.
As far as Zoey is concerned: lol what? I haven't kept up with the theories in here, but this seems pretty out there. I like to dig too more than the surface of the story for this game, but unless there is something obvious that I totally missed, Zoey is not connected with Tommy at all. Maybe there is some connection between the MC and Tommy, but that is only because they are pretty much identical lmao.
But I do agree that it was strange how Tommy cared about Oscar enough to go look for him after the Josy incident, even though we did exactly what he asked us to.

I think I agree with you. Bella's top 3 students are Ashley, Derek and Lily. Ashley is probably really good at her class so that's that. Derek tells her pretty much every way he cheated lol. As for Lily: like you said she was one of the "rejects" so that doesn't help her case. We also see her using the bathroom during the exam.
I agree about the Zoey thing. Makes no sense for her to be related to Tommy. I mean, why would Zoey ask MC on the rooftop who's the douchebag(meaning Tommy). So for me personally, that's a mega bullshit theory.

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
Is there a different dialogue with Bella in Ep 9 if MC cheated or not in midterms when he asks her if he passed the test? Does Bella always says "The result is very... mixed. At times I wondered if you took the same test."? I have played the game with Scrappy's mod and not sure if it's a bug of the mod or not.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Jill's looking good in that red outfit :Kappa:
Is there a different dialogue with Bella in Ep 9 if MC cheated or not in midterms when he asks her if he passed the test? Does Bella always says "The result is very... mixed. At times I wondered if you took the same test."? I have played the game with Scrappy's mod and not sure if it's a bug of the mod or not.
If you were caught cheating you'd be kicked out of the school :LUL:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
You have to date both of them in season 1 & 2. Choose Bella over Jill. After choosing her she will ask you what's your relationship with Jill. You have to say you like them both. In ep.9 Jill break up scene, MC will tell Jill exactly what he told Bella, and she tried to kiss him, kissing will totally give her hope that you're not fully over her. Lastly, in the end instead of cutting up the photo of MC, she will not cut it and hold it which tells us she's not moving on from him.
i got that scene, what i wanted to know.
is there a Bella and Jill path in the future like Maya and Josy, or is it just more drama

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As far as Zoey is concerned: lol what? I haven't kept up with the theories in here, but this seems pretty out there.
Dear newbie, read more of the thread to understand dalli_x. He's our resident "make up wild theories that doesn't always makes sense even on the surface just for fun" guy. Just read them for their entertaining giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and xummu

Nice_Rabbit

Jan 28, 2021
Hello there,
I'm stuck in the basement at the Halloween party. It is soooo laggy on my potato PC that it's absolutely impossible to click anywhere precisely. So, so far I have discovered the code and then the brain key. I know I have to check the cage and the green goo thing, but absolutely nothing happens when I click on them beside the raw description of the clicked item ("a scary looking cage" and "some jars..."). What should I do now? Is there something to click on to drop the jar or to get closer of the cage? Or it's a very small detail to look for? And there's no exit if I don't find the last two keys
Thanks.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hello there,
I'm stuck in the basement at the Halloween party. It is soooo laggy on my potato PC that it's absolutely impossible to click anywhere precisely. So, so far I have discovered the code and then the brain key. I know I have to check the cage and the green goo thing, but absolutely nothing happens when I click on them beside the raw description of the clicked item ("a scary looking cage" and "some jars..."). What should I do now? Is there something to click on to drop the jar or to get closer of the cage? Or it's a very small detail to look for? And there's no exit if I don't find the last two keys
Thanks.
Look at the entry door, it has a sign on it. Click on it and read it, and it will unlock the goo stuff from there.

Reactions: Nice_Rabbit

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
Hello there,
Thanks.
You should go back and look the cartel in the door. Some letters are boldfaced and form the word "CAGE". Then you can enter into the cage and look for the second key, and then the jars.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
i got that scene, what i wanted to know.
is there a Bella and Jill path in the future like Maya and Josy, or is it just more drama
Honestly, DPC loves to hint things. I don't see this as Maya & Josy situation, no Bella & Jill will have love triangle with MC.

Hell Bella route so far is a red flag, and won't surprise Jill is going to be his second option if things gets bad. Jill clearly won't give up on him and be confident on fighting for what she wants.

Reactions: Kemb
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes