Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
But I do agree that it was strange how Tommy cared about Oscar enough to go look for him after the Josy incident, even though we did exactly what he asked us to.
I don't think Tommy cares about Oscar and looks for him after the Josy incident. I think he follows him out of the party to beat the shit out of him for himself for hitting on her sister and insulting her. Tommy thinks that if he allows her sister being dicked and insulted, his own reputation is going to suffer. I don't think we are going to see Oscar in more parties of the DIKs.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Sage showing up with Josy for a surprise 3some.
View attachment 2266314
That "walk of shame" would be something great to see. Tommy would be delighted to see her sister stepping out of MC's room, for sure :ROFLMAO:

I suppose Sage is smart enough to not to try a 3some with girls that could bring troubles to MC. That means sisters, stepsisters or girlfriends of DIKs brothers. I assume the kinky things she's going to do with MC will include the girls of the Pink Rose (I can imagine Sage telling MC "I want to go to the Pink Rose with you") and the HOTs not directly related with DIK brothers. Maybe the opening scene of Sage, Riona, Camila and Quinn in MC's room is a clue of what is going to happen in Sage's path? If so, I'm in :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hello guys, i played BADick and faced a problem. At season 2 ep7 when josy at my room i need check messages before leaving but when i go to messages it show me this.It showed only on persons who send me messages

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 132, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 137, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 138, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 139, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 146, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in keywords
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 152, in <module>
NameError: name 'cn_hint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 132, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 137, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 138, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 139, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 146, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in keywords
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 152, in <module>
NameError: name 'cn_hint' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.3
Wed Jan  4 15:00:17 2023
There's no such reference to "cn_hint" anywhere in S1/S2 original scripts anywhere. What the fuck have you done sir? SanchoMod might save you. Something is truly borked in your playthrough, you used some kind of hack to change something that's over your head.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anyone thinks that Lily is the one that cheated in midterms?

Being top 3 student after enrolling on the second wave sounds suspicious to me.
Don't you find the solution to the English test in there while doing the math test? And according to Bella Lily is one of the top 3 students, even if you destroy the papers?

Oscar's name is not revealed until EP9, but the character is already seen at the dorm party in EP8. Oscar is related to Tara in some way. At least that's what it says in the bios.
He is her boyfriend...which doesn't either of them from flirting or making out with others.

Reactions: Zareem

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He is her boyfriend...which doesn't either of them from flirting or making out with others.
Well, no, they don't have an open relp according to here "ghost scene: kiss her" reaction:
1672853207582.png 1672853250024.png

Otherwise dalli_x has hopes of incest on the brain to think that they are even remotely related :ROFLMAO:
Related... how in the bio? Blinded by thoughts of incest, sir, that you are:
1672853674446.png
That's "... seems to be in a relationship" NOT "... seems to be related" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Anyone thinks that Lily is the one that cheated in midterms?

Being top 3 student after enrolling on the second wave sounds suspicious to me.
MC ask Bella "your top three students", not "the top three students". He doesn't ask about the three students with better grades, but the students that for some reason are the favorite ones of Bella. Teachers can like students for different reasons that having good grades.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Don't you find the solution to the English test in there while doing the math test? And according to Bella Lily is one of the top 3 students, even if you destroy the papers?
Hmm, you are right. We first do the math test, (supposedly) destroy the cheat sheet and after that take the English test. So, if Lily is in Bella's top 3, it wouldn't have been because of that specific cheat sheet.

That "walk of shame" would be something great to see. Tommy would be delighted to see her sister stepping out of MC's room, for sure :ROFLMAO:

I suppose Sage is smart enough to not to try a 3some with girls that could bring troubles to MC. That means sisters, stepsisters or girlfriends of DIKs brothers. I assume the kinky things she's going to do with MC will include the girls of the Pink Rose (I can imagine Sage telling MC "I want to go to the Pink Rose with you") and the HOTs not directly related with DIK brothers. Maybe the opening scene of Sage, Riona, Camila and Quinn in MC's room is a clue of what is going to happen in Sage's path? If so, I'm in :p
Yeah, Sage would probably take these things into consideration. Though it would make for quite a choice dilemma in the game. Have sex with just Sage and disappoint her at the same time since you said you would be up for mostly anything OR have the threesome and potentially suffer some Tommy consequences. :ROFLMAO:
A Sage-Riona-Camilla scene could be one of them. I don't think Quinn will fuck with the MC in the Sage path anymore. She seemed quite upset when she learned the news.

Reactions: Roundell

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
i got that scene, what i wanted to know.
is there a Bella and Jill path in the future like Maya and Josy, or is it just more drama
Jill could be a villainous character too. She might have it out for Bella for taking MC away from her. I always found it odd that she dresses up as a sexy bee in other paths but dresses up as an unattractive banana for you. Her perfectionism and the inspiration from her rebellious sister may play into it. All this is my opinion and not based on any story fact.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
This game is detected by discord and shows up in your status there when played. Jesus fkin christ, no other game from f95 is but this one afaik and I almost shat my fucking pants when I saw.

This needs to be addressed in the OP so people are aware.
NOT COOL

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This game is detected by discord and shows up in your status there when played. Jesus fkin christ, no other game from f95 is but this one afaik and I almost shat my fucking pants when I saw.

This needs to be addressed in the OP so people are aware.
NOT COOL
Treatment: disable the game's Internet access.
Or....don't have a Discord account :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lazzokun

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Otherwise dalli_x has hopes of incest on the brain to think that they are even remotely related :ROFLMAO:
Related... how in the bio? Blinded by thoughts of incest, sir, that you are:
View attachment 2285676
According to dalli Bella is actually the MC's mother, Jill and Josy are sisters. Sage is the MC's long lost brother and Melanie is sleeping with Chad/Troy :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes