Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure how "open" that relationship is, but she also mentions Oscar to...I think it was Kylie, when Tara and her fuck the MC during the dorm party.
That is what I wrote my brother... that the relp is not apparently open. It's never suggested as being in the story and why I wrote what I did in my semi-agreement with you to begin with when you wrote this broken sentence and I presumed you were implying it was open: " which doesn't either of them from flirting or making out with others "

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Kylie's easily one of the most beautiful girls now, she looks like a femme fatale. Hope we can interact more with her in the future.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That is what I wrote my brother... that the relp is not apparently open. It's never suggested as being in the story and why I wrote what I did in my semi-agreement with you to begin with when you wrote this broken sentence and I presumed you were implying it was open: " which doesn't either of them from flirting or making out with others "
Yeah okay, I forgot a "prevent" there.

They very obviously are cheating on each other but haven't made it "officially" open, I would guess.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
It does seem he's becoming known and popular, place is full of size queens :). Hoping Zoe, Sally and Elena jump on the fuck the MC bandwagon next episode. Take this with a huge pinch of salt because my memory can be shit but I think DPC said there would likely be 14-20 episodes so we hopefully still have a decent chunk left.

Maybe she'll turn out to be an informant but I doubt Lily is actual law enforcement. A lawyer would start salivating if the evidence they had to discredit came from a narcotics using and regularly intoxicated cop that was fucking students, all on the job. I think she's likely what she appears a hot girl that's flexible and not a complete dumb dumb. Hope so anyway.
At this point in the story I think it will be even more around 20-25, since he most likely expended his scope do to the support he gets and the fact that Being a dik is a very popular game, that even my friends who aren't into sex games somehow know about it.

Jesus they recommended it to me back into 2020, but I shrug it off and only played it in this year (One of the best decisions in 2022 along side playing City of Broken dreamrs, which rivels this game, but Being a dik is a much better game).

DPC needs to really flex with this game, since he has the support and I want him to get wild with the story. Hack even I put my shekels in the game.

Reactions: A360

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I think that Oscar and the three girls are just a bunch of horny idiots that get really drunk every party, mess around among them and with other people, and don't even remember it the next day when they sober up.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Just wondering if I'm the only one that likes the free-roams.
I thought it was good for this episode because of all the different routes you could play. Think it made it easier for DPC otherwise adding lots of story parts to this would have taken ages to do and we would still be waiting for the episode.

Will be interesting though how he moves it forward considering all the routes are still going unless you did cheating things I guess.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This game is detected by discord and shows up in your status there when played. Jesus fkin christ, no other game from f95 is but this one afaik and I almost shat my fucking pants when I saw.

This needs to be addressed in the OP so people are aware.
NOT COOL
Well bud, hate to break it to you but Pink ain't the first nor the only one that does it. Far from it.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Well bud, hate to break it to you but Pink ain't the first nor the only one that does it. Far from it.
I've checked w many games and never happened, that's why I got comfortable w this game. Figured they saved that shit for steam versions etc. Never had this happen with stuff from f95 before. Really should be obligatory mention in all OPs for games that pulls this crap

Reactions: The Dick

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've checked w many games and never happened, that's why I got comfortable w this game. Figured they saved that shit for steam versions etc. Never had this happen with stuff from f95 before. Really should be obligatory mention in all OPs for games that pulls this crap
I agree. I'm not one for any amount of oppression nor shenanigans. A few others that report to discord behind the scenes (but some let you turn it Off in their Preferences unmodded): Twisted Vines, Chasing Sunsets, Leap Of Faith, etc. The odds are quite high that you've played others doing it.

The definition of "needs to be a thumbnail" type of post pic. Holy shit! :eek:

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes