Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Elena and John Boy look like a very open couple from the very beginning - two exhibitionists who don't mind showing themselves in public. But starting in Season 2, DPC slowly develops the theme that their relationship is much more open than it might seem. Slowly, without forcing, hinting and gently teasing the player.
Now, after talking with Elena in the bathroom, we can put all the previous moments together and think a little bit.
656545654.JPG
6787675667JPG.JPG
Okay, now we know exactly: he likes when other guys look at Elena and he doesn't mind physical contact (special shot during Ep.8 dorm party). Question to the experts, do you think John Boy's have a cuck fetish?
As far as we know, he didn't share Elena with other guys, only with a girl for a threesome, but maybe they are just at the beginning of this journey and want to try new things.
I know a lot of people want a John Boy/Elena/MC threesome, and it's very possible before Season 3 ending, too many Checkhov guns were showen, but could it go any other way? For example, pure MC/Elena without John Boy (unlikely, I think. But not impossible). Or foursome with two couples. This fits in with the version that Sage wants to try something new, but is too ashamed to say about. Maybe she wants to be watched with MC when they have sex? This scenario fits foursome Elena/John Boy and MC/Sage, when both couples, without swing, have sex and watch each other. (DPC will not go to direct NTR for MC, fans of the genre - don't even think about it).

Reactions: Roroorigina

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Elena and John Boy look like a very open couple from the very beginning - two exhibitionists who don't mind showing themselves in public. But starting in Season 2, DPC slowly develops the theme that their relationship is much more open than it might seem. Slowly, without forcing, hinting and gently teasing the player.
Now, after talking with Elena in the bathroom, we can put all the previous moments together and think a little bit.
View attachment 2285958
View attachment 2285959
Okay, now we know exactly: he likes when other guys look at Elena and he doesn't mind physical contact (special shot during Ep.8 dorm party). Question to the experts, do you think John Boy's have a cuck fetish?
As far as we know, he didn't share Elena with other guys, only with a girl for a threesome, but maybe they are just at the beginning of this journey and want to try new things.
I know a lot of people want a John Boy/Elena/MC threesome, and it's very possible before Season 3 ending, too many Checkhov guns were showen, but could it go any other way? For example, pure MC/Elena without John Boy (unlikely, I think. But not impossible). Or foursome with two couples. This fits in with the version that Sage wants to try something new, but is too ashamed to say about. Maybe she wants to be watched with MC when they have sex? This scenario fits foursome Elena/John Boy and MC/Sage, when both couples, without swing, have sex and watch each other. (DPC will not go to direct NTR for MC, fans of the genre - don't even think about it).
More like swinger mentality? But I don't think any of the MG will ever go that route, hell I have doubts most of the secondary girls would. Either Elena-MC, JB watches just to play it safe for the audiences, or devil's threesome if DPC is feeling ballsy, that would be my bet.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is that a serious question? Really? Oh boy....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
More like swinger mentality? But I don't think any of the MG will ever go that route, hell I have doubts most of the secondary girls would. Either Elena-MC, JB watches just to play it safe for the audiences, or devil's threesome if DPC is feeling ballsy, that would be my bet.
MG with another guy is a 100% red flag for DPC, but someone from SG is probably. That girl for whom the audience doesn't have strong feelings. Definitely not Arieth, almost no one wants to get a crabjob. Lily? She lives with Elena, they are on good terms, but many people like Lily. A riot is possible. Sarah and Melanie are good hypothetical candidates, but they don't seem to be very close to Elena.
Due to the fact that the audience does not want to share a girl with someone else, I came up with a foursome idea where they don't swing partners and just watch.
Is that a serious question? Really? Oh boy....
Request for a mod route with Elena :LOL:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
It's been an inside joke of many here since the "Vixens" teaser pic was released pre-Ep9. Search for it... it'll explain itself.
My man, Sancho is so hooked up. Even heard my name rumbling roundabout treading in the waters, if not the vixens 1672862288328.png
Just admit it already, Carolyn is definitely such a great name for her :HideThePain:
(that goes without saying, thanks for this amazing mod) :whistle:

Spare that, there you go context https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7989696 so yeah, in a nutshell her real name is Gina.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone else get "name 'mphones_emotes' is not defined" error when trying to load saves from previous versions in season 3?
Different version, as in 9.0? Because the saves you import into EP9 are different than the ones from S1-2
I just downloaded this game to extract the screenshots, but I'm thinking of playing it at least once...

Can anyone tell me if this is the type of game where you can only focus on one romantic interest? If I try to date every girl in the game will I suffer consequences? I don't want to play for hours and find out I fucked up my entire game progess.
You can play being faithful to only one LI, if thats what you want, or you can sample girls up to EP8 end, the game will let you know when trouble will start, if you keep dating multiple LI.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I think (and really, really hope) DPC is not going to put one of the main Lis in the hands and cock of a male character other than MC. Even if it's "optional", is a move that can ruin a character for a lot of people.

I think DPC is just providing personality to Elena and JB by doing them a couple of exhibitionists and kinky characters. Without that, they would be just a couple of bland, random NPCs. But yes, maybe the devil's threesome could be my bet too, although is something that I´m not eager to see.

I like Elena (and JB) being good friends of MC and that's all. I don't need to see a sex scene with every character of the game. My real bet is that probably DPC is going to use them every time the plot says that MC needs to talk with someone about something serious that couldn't talk with Derek, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazzokun

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone else get "name 'mphones_emotes' is not defined" error when trying to load saves from previous versions in season 3?
Explain what you mean by "load saves from previous versions". There's no previous versions to load from. You either imported from S1/S2 or didn't. So, start over with your question please, and attached the traceback.txt file (don't screenshot it unless you put it in a spoiler tag, physically attach it to the post).

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
... the game will let you know when trouble will start, if you keep dating multiple LI.
To be honest, I'm having second thoughts...

I usually use games as an outlet for my personal problems, so I hope to have fun playing whatever it is. The problem is, this game feels more like a real-life simulator, I don't want to deal with adult game drama when I already deal with mine on a daily basis.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My man, Sancho is so hooked up. Even heard my name rumbling roundabout treading in the waters, if not the vixens View attachment 2286040
Just admit it already, Carolyn is definitely such a great name for her :HideThePain:
(that goes without saying, thanks for this amazing mod) :whistle:

Spare that, there you go context https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7989696 so yeah, in a nutshell her real name is Gina.
Roundell I reckon the post was meant to provide you an easy link for information from Vixen ☑ , in case you missed it. Regards.

Reactions: Roundell

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Jill could be a villainous character too. She might have it out for Bella for taking MC away from her. I always found it odd that she dresses up as a sexy bee in other paths but dresses up as an unattractive banana for you. Her perfectionism and the inspiration from her rebellious sister may play into it. All this is my opinion and not based on any story fact.
i Don't really think Jill has it in her to be a the villian or evil in general, she is just too preciuos for that.
and i don't think Bella would even let it come to this point.
From what i saw so far a thrope is possible but extremely unlikely in my openion as it would be a harem an not plyamory like with Josy and Maya, but you never know with DPC

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 2285958
View attachment 2285959
Will probably be a 4some with no swapping or 4some with various scenarios but no John Boy with MC's partner or a 3some, MC, partner and Elena with J Boy watching

ZombieRaziel

Oct 29, 2017
Explain what you mean by "load saves from previous versions". There's no previous versions to load from. You either imported from S1/S2 or didn't. So, start over with your question please, and attached the traceback.txt file (don't screenshot it unless you put it in a spoiler tag, physically attach it to the post).
My bad, by previous versions I meant saves from previous seasons. The thing is "import" window didn't show any saves for some reason, so I tried copying them into season 3 save folder and loading them through "continue". I get why they don't work now, just need to figure out why there aren't any saves shown in the import window.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My bad, by previous versions I meant saves from previous seasons. The thing is "import" window didn't show any saves for some reason, so I tried copying them into season 3 save folder and loading them through "continue". I get why they don't work now, just need to figure out why there aren't any saves shown in the import window.
Go back to your S1/S2 VN, insure you are on v0.8.3, Run that S1/S2 VN and load a save near the end of Ep8, at the end you'll be asked to save an export and name it accordingly. It will then be available in S3.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes