Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Why is Bella's route so cool funny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get your girl out of her comfort zone? We need to take her antique mask hostage.

18 year old Bella in flashbacks is something she can easily compete with the hottest BaDIK girls and win this nomination.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Not that anyone cares but i have finished ep9 with all different paths.
Another big problem with the game right now is that since we had to choose girlfriends, the game has become completely linear. One thing is that now we are not even allowed to cheat - i haven't seen anything like this in other games, but ok - but the episode is almost completely linear. You have to trigger all the story bits, you can only choose the order, but there is no escaping almost any of it. Also there were no real choices at all. We can basically choose from kicking out someone or punching AND kicking. There was no need to spend money at all. It's hard to see any choice in this episode having a consequence later.

It also feels more realistic now in terms of possible sex in a party, but this means that if someone is playing in a normal way, so with one savegame since the beginning, then he/she will miss basically 80% of the scenes in the episode. It feels a bit off to play through with one girl and then see that you have missed like 15 scenes.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Real life simulator??? o_O this is a dramedy with a lot of funny moments and gags. Honestly I laughed a lot. Real life in this game? not an inch.
Is it possible not to date anyone in this game? If the answer is "no" then... Yes, it's a real life simulator.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello. Last time I played the game was a long time ago, back then when episode 6 was the latest release. I have downloaded seasons 1 and 2, the season 3 interlude and the episode 9. I wonder if I have to download the patch that I mark in this screenshot as well?

badik.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Anyone who says she's just lustful towards MC hasn't really paid attention, in EP6 she asks herself why her feelings can't just be carnal, which was basically already confirming by then that she already felt something more for MC even before she accepted those feelings, but her confessing to MC that she has feelings for him happened earlier than I was expecting tbh. I always thought Jill would be the first one, but considering how fast she's opening up since EP7, DPC might actually pull a fast one on us, make her say the "L" word first and curb some expectations along the way.

And regarding the top 3 student discussion, I'm still not conviced Bella was 100% honest, at the end of the day she's his teacher, whether you end up friends or lovers, the conflict of interest is there, so perhaps she's trying to distance herself from him in terms of class related stuff to try and avoid any kind of favouritism towards him. I mean, MC can literally ace every single evaluation and still she doesn't acknowledge him as one of the best? C'mon

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
And regarding the top 3 student discussion, I'm still not conviced Bella was 100% honest, at the end of the day she's his teacher, whether you end up friends or lovers, the conflict of interest is there, so perhaps she's trying to distance herself from him in terms of class related stuff to try and avoid any kind of favouritism towards him. I mean, MC can literally ace every single evaluation and still she doesn't acknowledge him as one of the best? C'mon
Is this true regardless of whether mini-games are enabled? I would have thought a dialogue change might be a nice reward for a player that doesn't cheat in-game and aces the mini-games.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Is this true regardless of whether mini-games are enabled? I would have thought a dialogue change might be a nice reward for a player that doesn't cheat in-game and aces the mini-games.
Yep, even if you ace every single test in the game MC is never part of her top 3.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Anyone who says she's just lustful towards MC hasn't really paid attention, in EP6 she asks herself why her feelings can't just be carnal, which was basically already confirming by then that she already felt something more for MC even before she accepted those feelings, but her confessing to MC that she has feelings for him happened earlier than I was expecting tbh. I always thought Jill would be the first one, but considering how fast she's opening up since EP7, DPC might actually pull a fast one on us, make her say the "L" word first and curb some expectations along the way.

I always thought it would be Josy to say the L word first but we will see

Reactions: DarkKiller

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Imagine Tommy if you f*ck both heather and Josy. He is going to murder our MC.

Despite everything I see Tommy is a bro, he is a dick, but I feel that he has a good heart.

Who is your favorite dik by the way??
Rusty 100%! I also love how chill John Boy is but Rusty is easily my favorite bro.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't mean to be a Jill hater, but what the fuck is this? :KEK:
She looks even weider now

View attachment 2286789
It's like a girl who overuses cosmetics and now Jill looks like plastic-silicone. Or face models on Frostbyte engine.
And as usual, other models have no problems with their faces - Sage, Bella, Josie look incredible, as do the rest of the girls.
Only Maya's skin problems can be noted, nothing else catches the eye.
Here's more cringe renders:
GOBLIN-6.JPG
goblin-3.JPG
GOBLIN-5.JPG

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nick has always been a quiet DIK, mostly crying about Vinnie or just being awkward. I wonder why his clown face got to feature on the Episode 9 banner, he only spoke 7 lines in the whole episode... :unsure:

Hello. Last time I played the game was a long time ago, back then when episode 6 was the latest release. I have downloaded seasons 1 and 2, the season 3 interlude and the episode 9. I wonder if I have to download the patch that I mark in this screenshot as well?

View attachment 2286753
If you've downloaded the Season 3 file (Interlude & Episode 9) then no need for the Interlude to EP 9 patch. The patch is only for people who had the Interlude before Episode 9 was released.

You will need to play Seasons 1 & 2 before going on to Season 3 (seems like a no brainer but a lot of people ask it, so I just thought I'd say that).

There's also a bug fix patch under Extras, but if your Season 3 file is 9.1, you're already patched.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not that anyone cares but i have finished ep9 with all different paths.
Another big problem with the game right now is that since we had to choose girlfriends, the game has become completely linear. One thing is that now we are not even allowed to cheat - i haven't seen anything like this in other games, but ok - but the episode is almost completely linear. You have to trigger all the story bits, you can only choose the order, but there is no escaping almost any of it. Also there were no real choices at all. We can basically choose from kicking out someone or punching AND kicking. There was no need to spend money at all. It's hard to see any choice in this episode having a consequence later.

It also feels more realistic now in terms of possible sex in a party, but this means that if someone is playing in a normal way, so with one savegame since the beginning, then he/she will miss basically 80% of the scenes in the episode. It feels a bit off to play through with one girl and then see that you have missed like 15 scenes.
You say you've done all the different paths yet it sounds like you haven't done the 'others' path where you don't pick a girlfriend, ok you still got to drop all the main LI's to get on that path, but it does allow for different sex scenes with different girls at the end of ep9, most of them being with 2+ girls depending on who you choose to finish the night with.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If you've downloaded the Season 3 file (Interlude & Episode 9) then no need for the Interlude to EP 9 patch. The patch is only for people who had the Interlude before Episode 9 was released.

You will need to play Seasons 1 & 2 before going on to Season 3 (seems like a no brainer but a lot of people ask it, so I just thought I'd say that).

There's also a bug fix patch under Extras, but if your Season 3 file is 9.1, you're already patched.
Awesome! Thank you very much for the detailed reply!

Reactions: shazba

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Imagine Tommy if you f*ck both heather and Josy. He is going to murder our MC.

Despite everything I see Tommy is a bro, he is a dick, but I feel that he has a good heart.

Who is your favorite dik by the way??
Fuckface his dick himself of course !!
It's wonderful how they try to get hem in with their mouths watering,
until they get his seed all the way inside :p :p (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=G1TdzJM8ttSea9_M)7.jpg

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I always thought it would be Josy to say the L word first but we will see
Jill is the first one to think of MC as her boyfriend, makes sense she'd say she loves him first, Bella on the other hand is all over the place, in EP8 she didn't even want to think about a relationship with MC, only dating, but in EP9 she admits she has feelings for him, so who knows, DPC likes to toy around with these things.
Nick has always been a quiet DIK, mostly crying about Vinnie or just being awkward. I wonder why his clown face got to feature on the Episode 9 banner, he only spoke 7 lines in the whole episode... :unsure:
It's a cool costume and one he could use for preview banners without spoiling people :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's like a girl who overuses cosmetics and now Jill looks like plastic-silicone. Or face models on Frostbyte engine.
And as usual, other models have no problems with their faces - Sage, Bella, Josie look incredible, as do the rest of the girls.
Only Maya's skin problems can be noted, nothing else catches the eye.
Here's more cringe renders:
View attachment 2286843
View attachment 2286844
View attachment 2286846
It's like her mouth got wider and paler. Makes her a bit more manly. Compared that with these better shots from the past episodes. :eek:

It's possible DPC is responding to criticisms of her face, but in all things, when DPC responds to criticisms, he usually fucks up *cough* Maya loan *cough*...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jill is the first one to think of MC as her boyfriend, makes sense she'd say she loves him first, Bella on the other hand is all over the place, in EP8 she didn't even want to think about a relationship with MC, only dating, but in EP9 she admits she has feelings for him, so who knows, DPC likes to toy around with these things.

It's a cool costume and one he could use for preview banners without spoiling people :unsure:
Could be Jill but other then Zoey Josy has known MC the longest and the dance scene in ep8 it pretty much said without being said

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes