Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The mc has the megic stick
Rusty 100%! I also love how chill John Boy is but Rusty is easily my favorite bro.
Rusty is definetly out there, Nick also seems cool, Derek is a bro, Jacob also is cool. All of them are cool, besides Jamie and Leon who are kinda of Mahhhh, hope DPC works on them.

Reactions: RNasc4444

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 2287472 Bro did I downloaded from the wrong site or something??
Edit: Nvm, just found out that I probably clicked at the wrong link thinking it was the patch, apologies for the dumb questions and thanks for the quick replies.
Have you played BaDIK at all before? If not then you also need season 1-2, which is what you started to download in your screenshot.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Have you played BaDIK at all before? If not then you also need season 1-2, which is what you started to download in your screenshot.
Yeah I started but I didn't played till the end and ended deleting the game along the way dunno why..

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Famous question again..Calm her down or take the phone? How is affecting progress in new update? I don't want to replay Interlude and was while ago.Thanks

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Famous question again..Calm her down or take the phone? How is affecting progress in new update? I don't want to replay Interlude and was while ago.Thanks
You talking about when she's sick? I only know till episode 4-5 so if that's not it I can't help you sorry mate..

EunBi

Nov 15, 2018
The mc has the megic stick

Rusty is definetly out there, Nick also seems cool, Derek is a bro, Jacob also is cool. All of them are cool, besides Jamie and Leon who are kinda of Mahhhh, hope DPC works on them.
Jacob is top notch, especially considering he's the one doing the paintings

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
For anyone who wants to have a proper party planning. With this most of your maggot brothers wont complain about the party except rusty who ll say "you throw mediocre parties" which i think is okay and my perk was 'beers dont require cups to activate' i got an A Rank by the end of it...anyways here you gooo
screenshot0033.png
Fixed it for ya, S rank with no extra cheat money needed (no cups for beer perk & starting bonus items were Keg + Speaker)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Derek is one of the worst DIKs for me bc he just won't accept you dating Maya, even though she's clearly happy with the arrangement. He's like that even if at the HOTs party you really made an effort to hook him up with girls he liked (Ashley, Penny, Kylie). Same in ep8 with Penny.

Derek knows you like Maya but in ep9 when you tell him you got good news about that, he just asks if you're gonna break it off.
Ironically, he later asks you to speak with Camilla for him, cause he knows you got he's back.
Still, Tommy will prolly react worse. Though I hope he'll be more understanding if you don't have a reputation as a player.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I feel that some of the female cast may be to much attached and attrected to our mc, I think some will become suicidal if he either breaks or cheats with them.

The MC journy is from a Zero to a Hero in this game.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I feel that some of the female cast may be to much attached and attrected to our mc, I think some will become suicidal if he either breaks or cheats with them.

The MC journy is from a Zero to a Hero in this game.
Suicides, School Shooting minigame, STDs, gangster wannabes, junkies... So much potential for shit to derail, can't wait for the Super Turbo AL 3000

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nick has always been a quiet DIK, mostly crying about Vinnie or just being awkward. I wonder why his clown face got to feature on the Episode 9 banner, he only spoke 7 lines in the whole episode... :unsure:
It's simple. In the animation where the Pink Girls come to the party, we see Heather talking to Nick in the kitchen. In EP7, Tommy told Nick not to screw up again or something like that. Nick replied to that so it was an honest mistake. We know from Rusty so Nick doesn't have the best tact. Who knows what Nick advised Heather to do in this conversation.

I only know one thing, the MC states so Heather is out for revenge and wants to use the MC to do it. Why? Tommy is already pissed off by the MC anyway because he does everything better than him.

But there is one question I ask myself. Where can Maya suddenly shove the MC's tail down her throat? Did she practice with a dildo.

I think so that Maya and Josy have already been around a competition for the MC. Maya has seen in EP8 how Josy teased the MC with the banana. Maya may have been practicing something with a dildo.

Josy mentions something in EP9 "Chickenrace" and that she will not be the Chicken. The two were probably egging each other on as to which one the MC liked better.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes