Jerucs

May 28, 2020
Is there any way to unlock the renders and the 2d arts? With Gallery Unlock I only could unlock the scenes. Can someone help?

owlman4

Feb 14, 2021
hey, guys, i'm probably late with this, but has anyone got the crash at the beginning of episode 9 a few lines after the recap? is there a patch or a workaround?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
hey, guys, i'm probably late with this, but has anyone got the crash at the beginning of episode 9 a few lines after the recap? is there a patch or a workaround?
If your saves are from a modded version of the game, you need that same mod for the new chapter. If not, you get that crash.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
For anyone who wants to have a proper party planning. With this most of your maggot brothers wont complain about the party except rusty who ll say "you throw mediocre parties" which i think is okay and my perk was 'beers dont require cups to activate' i got an A Rank by the end of it...anyways here you gooo
That is so bad planning, you got two female icons in places they won't even count as they aren't connected with anyone, you got a keg connected to Jacob when it can placed anywhere on the map to please him, you also got 2 spots with nothing in.

Reactions: John Ness

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Famous question again..Calm her down or take the phone? How is affecting progress in new update? I don't want to replay Interlude and was while ago.Thanks
I think it effects the dialogue when the MC is taking a photo of Zoey at the party, not sure is there is going to be anything about it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Derek is one of the worst DIKs for me bc he just won't accept you dating Maya, even though she's clearly happy with the arrangement. He's like that even if at the HOTs party you really made an effort to hook him up with girls he liked (Ashley, Penny, Kylie). Same in ep8 with Penny.

Derek knows you like Maya but in ep9 when you tell him you got good news about that, he just asks if you're gonna break it off.
Ironically, he later asks you to speak with Camilla for him, cause he knows you got he's back.
Still, Tommy will prolly react worse. Though I hope he'll be more understanding if you don't have a reputation as a player.
Derek comes around to it and tells the MC not to hurt her, so he has accepted it.

Reactions: Hrada
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes