anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is it possible to maneuver your stats to get both Josy&Maya and Quinn path on the same playthrough?
No. I think there's something on the throuple path that blocks the Quinn path (like Quinn overhearing Fuckface's dinner party plans with Jill). I can't remember what it was though.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Pity. Well makes sense since in the Josy&Maya route Quinn gets trash-talked quite often, but it would be funny to get to ep9 and during the drinking game say you have only been with 4.
"As i mentioned before, Zoey, you two lovely ladies and queen Quinn" and they be like awwwww +1RP on both despite hating Quinn's guts(Well at least Maya does)

Reactions: Roroorigina

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's simple. In the animation where the Pink Girls come to the party, we see Heather talking to Nick in the kitchen. In EP7, Tommy told Nick not to screw up again or something like that. Nick replied to that so it was an honest mistake. We know from Rusty so Nick doesn't have the best tact. Who knows what Nick advised Heather to do in this conversation.

I only know one thing, the MC states so Heather is out for revenge and wants to use the MC to do it. Why? Tommy is already pissed off by the MC anyway because he does everything better than him.

But there is one question I ask myself. Where can Maya suddenly shove the MC's tail down her throat? Did she practice with a dildo.

I think so that Maya and Josy have already been around a competition for the MC. Maya has seen in EP8 how Josy teased the MC with the banana. Maya may have been practicing something with a dildo.

Josy mentions something in EP9 "Chickenrace" and that she will not be the Chicken. The two were probably egging each other on as to which one the MC liked better.
One thing that might be worth adding in ep 8 when Josy and Maya take MC to the spa after they play the game with the beach ball and MC wins he can tell the girls they are not bad loser Maya says it depends on the game I think she is talking about MC. I think a Josy Maya war is coming for MC and his dick is the battlefield.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Pity. Well makes sense since in the Josy&Maya route Quinn gets trash-talked quite often, but it would be funny to get to ep9 and during the drinking game say you have only been with 4.
"As i mentioned before, Zoey, you two lovely ladies and queen Quinn" and they be like awwwww +1RP on both despite hating Quinn's guts(Well at least Maya does)
You can do that without being on Quinn route, either fuck her in the CUMpetition or smoke with her on the roof (just make sure other choices keep you in at least neutral for ep 4).

Reactions: trifonidis

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Anyone thinks that Lily is the one that cheated in midterms?

Being top 3 student after enrolling on the second wave sounds suspicious to me.
Probably the girls from Quinn's restaurant pass the tests by cheating as part of the agreement with Burke. Camila, in MC's class. I don't think that Quinn and the others study a lot since they spend most of their time dealing and whoring, when they are not partying. Sage and Elena are the only HOTs we actually see studying.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Probably the girls from Quinn's restaurant pass the tests by cheating as part of the agreement with Burke. Camila, in MC's class. I don't think that Quinn and the others study a lot since they spend most of their time dealing and whoring, when they are not partying. Sage and Elena are the only HOTs we actually see studying.
Judging by Rio's conversations with Quinn (who tells her that she'll fail college) and Cam (who tells her that as she's not failing classes she's doing well) this isn't true. Quinn would have told Rio that she's only passing because she's cheating and Cam wouldn't have brought up test results to reassure Rio if they're both cheating to pass.

Reactions: Hrada and Roundell

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
You can do that without being on Quinn route, either fuck her in the CUMpetition or smoke with her on the roof (just make sure other choices keep you in at least neutral for ep 4).
Both are kinda forced situations and not exactly the scenario i had in mind. On one you are literally tied up and on the other tripping Tyballs, but sounds like the best option i have, thanks!

Balu04

May 5, 2018
Now, why is the Red John symbol on the wall?

I mean, this is clearly a copycat, since RJ always goes clockwise drawing the symbol, and he doesn't kill with a gun. Plus, if the body was where the drawing is, you'd notice the body first, and RJ doesn't do that. You always see the symbol first.

Or was this the intention of DPC...?

Yeah, talk about being a Mentalist fan...

Cool easter-egg nonetheless

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Judging by Rio's conversations with Quinn (who tells her that she'll fail college) and Cam (who tells her that as she's not failing classes she's doing well) this isn't true. Quinn would have told Rio that she's only passing because she's cheating and Cam wouldn't have brought up test results to reassure Rio if they're both cheating to pass.
You're right. I should have remembered that. Unless it's a new agreement. Burke gives the girls (or just Camila) the answers to compensate them for Mona's departure from B&R. A way to maintain them, and specially Camila, her best friend and the one that was with them in the room, quiet about all the affair. I don't know, maybe too far fetched. It's just I don't see how Lily could get the answers without opening a new subplot if her doing sexual "favors" to teachers or something like that, that would be even more far fetched.

Last edited:

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Question 1: Is the Steam version censored or gutted in any way?

Question 2: Is there any reason the Steam version would be incompatible with the mods made for this?

Question 3: Is there any reason an existing save file would not work with the Steam version?

Question 4: Would loading an existing save file unlock achievements on Steam or do I have to restart the playthrough?

This is probably not the right place to ask these but idk where else to ask. Sorry if the questions are stupid.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Question 1: Is the Steam version censored or gutted in any way?

Question 2: Is there any reason the Steam version would be incompatible with the mods made for this?

Question 3: Is there any reason an existing save file would not work with the Steam version?

Question 4: Would loading an existing save file unlock achievements on Steam or do I have to restart the playthrough?

This is probably not the right place to ask these but idk where else to ask. Sorry if the questions are stupid.
1: No not in my experience. I don't think that there is any difference.
2: No fucking clue, never used mods.
3: There might be, in my own case I was able to use my steam saves to go into Season 3 via the version uploaded here, there is a button for switching between steam and patreon saves (just think it's a matter of location but i don't know). The game just have to be installed via steam for it to be able to find those saves, at least in my experience.
4: I have no idea. If you plan to buy it on steam you could always copy a save into the folder and see if it registers your achievements or not.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
1 - Enable console (I use UnRen for it)
2 - Open console (Shift + o)
3 - run event_list
4 - You'll see few items like u'ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label'
5 - run event_list.remove('ep9_diks_ph2_mains_event_label')
6 - repeat until 3-5 (or just 5) until there is no more such EXACT item (or getting error)
7 - step 3 again
8 - You'll see few items like u'ep9_diks_ph2_end_event_label'
9 - run event_list.remove('ep9_diks_ph2_end_event_label')
10 - repeat steps 7-9 until there is only ONE such item

UPD: steps 3-6 to exit from the looped scene, steps 7-10 AFTER the scene, to fix possible later bugs

UPD2: How to fix loop with Isabella, how to fix loop with Bella, help me with this loop, I'm stuck with a loop, game stuck, scene repeats, repeated scene and other keywords

Just want to add that this works on getting out of the Bella as mummy/Bella in mask loop. Do not know if there will be other issues but this does work. FYI, I had no mains_event_label, but did have 5 of the end_event_label.
The loop still ran through once with both costumes, but then went to the main party room.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes