StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I loved Jill and thought her banana outfit was cute.

I find it interesting how she is attacked by some as being "bad" and I can't for the life of me figure out why?! I mean, half the other LI's are sluts, drug addicts etc... Jill is decent, was still a virgin, dressed decently and is a loving, caring character who is intelligent etc... she's not my main route, but you need to lay off the weed if you think she is in any way "bottom of the barrel". You strike me as a troll.
Women are generally sluts, if some seem not to be, they just fool themselves and others. I just can't stand hypocrisy...I prefer a woman, who lives out her bestial self and is honest with herself and the world (even if she is basically a cumdumpster), to holy bitches on a moral highground. It is all about not lying to ourselves. I can't stand foolish people or well people in general, but I do hold mankind in high regard.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I loved Jill and thought her banana outfit was cute.

I find it interesting how she is attacked by some as being "bad" and I can't for the life of me figure out why?! I mean, half the other LI's are sluts, drug addicts etc... Jill is decent, was still a virgin, dressed decently and is a loving, caring character who is intelligent etc... she's not my main route, but you need to lay off the weed if you think she is in any way "bottom of the barrel". You strike me as a troll.
Having a different preference or perspective is hardly being a troll. The guy who you replied to has Jill and Maya at the bottom of his preference. You have Jill near the top. Maya is my 3rd favorite while Jill is not only dead last in my BaDIK list, beating Zoey, Jade and Bella, but also in my top 5 of least liked characters I've ever encountered in a VN so far.

I could write a dissertation on why I despise Jill but it's late here and I really want to go to bed. It's not even about the model. Despite her fugly face I could still stand her if it wasn't for her personality. Take the events immediately after she takes him in when MC is jumped by Chad. The way she dismisses her privileged life right after the MC shares his dad's struggles while raising him with little to no money. I mean wtf. How callous and insensitive can someone be? And then ofc ratting out Chad when my MC confided in her and made it clear he didn't want her to snitch. Trust was utterly broken at that moment. She didn't give a fuck about him or his feelings and wishes. She is self-absorbed, self-righteous, arrogant and borderline mean when shit doesn't go her way. I get a sense of absolute fakeness everytime she says a word. You want a clearer display of selfishness than her attitude when MC says he has to bail on their date to take care of an ill friend? (Sage)

You are entitled to your opinion about Jill. however you cannot dimiss that of others when there are dozens of examples in the first 8 chapters that paint Jill in a VERY bad light. To me she is despicable and I want nothing to do with her.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Having a different preference or perspective is hardly being a troll. The guy who you replied to has Jill and Maya at the bottom of his preference. You have Jill near the top. Maya is my 3rd favorite while Jill is not only dead last in my BaDIK list, beating Zoey, Jade and Bella, but also in my top 5 of least liked characters I've ever encountered in a VN so far.

I could write a dissertation on why I despise Jill but it's late here and I really want to go to bed. It's not even about the model. Despite her fugly face I could still stand her if it wasn't for her personality. Take the events immediately after she takes him in when MC is jumped by Chad. The way she dismisses her privileged life right after the MC shares his dad's struggles while raising him with little to no money. I mean wtf. How callous and insensitive can someone be? And then ofc ratting out Chad when my MC confided in her and made it clear he didn't want her to snitch. Trust was utterly broken at that moment. She didn't give a fuck about him or his feelings and wishes. She is self-absorbed, self-righteous, arrogant and borderline mean when shit doesn't go her way. I get a sense of absolute fakeness everytime she says a word. You want a clearer display of selfishness than her attitude when MC says he has to bail on their date to take care of an ill friend? (Sage)

You are entitled to your opinion about Jill. however you cannot dimiss that of others when there are dozens of examples in the first 8 chapters that paint Jill in a VERY bad light. To me she is despicable and I want nothing to do with her.
That was a rather good analysis. Yes, she is very selfish, might be one of the resasons why I am repulsed by her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's the dinner with Bianca (Jill just happens to be there) that kills the Quinn route. The throuple route kills the Quinn route earlier on but I don't know what actually causes it.
Whatever you say, it's Quinn who doesn't want anything with the MC, she's a very jealous girl :p

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i guess it is true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i see many people that think Jill is ugly. personally i think she is gorgeous. those lips..those eyes..that body. worst feature is probably that she is so easily tricked by Horse Teeth Tyballs. he is so obviously fake and she takes way to long to see it. no way anyone would believe his tales of how he put out a fire when he was literally pushing people aside to run for his pathetic life once the sprinklers went off..and lots of witnesses saw that..including the girl he pushed out of the way..can't recall if it was Camila or Riona? or one of the other girls. all Jill had to do was talk to her lawyer and get her lawyer to look into it instead of agreeing to go on dates with someone she didn't like and should have suspected that he was lying all along. but whatever..the storylines have so many holes in them that they would make a good resort of golf courses all around..about 20 18 hole courses at least.:ROFLMAO:
You castigate Jill for not seeing through Tyballs, but don't for not seeing through the MC, who technically is a piece of shit too, carrying on with multiple girls at the same time.

Reactions: Night Hacker

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah you can play the MC as a womanizer, but you can also play as a faithful guy after staying friends with Maya and Josy, and that is how i played the Jill route. it was the only route i played that way though. tbh my fav routes are Sage, Bella and others since those are more geared towards fucking around with however many girls you want. but since the Jill path depends on being a good guy and not making too many DIK choices, i played it as being all about Jill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so i have unlocked all the lewd scenes except no. 7 which is a Sage scene. anyone tell me which path i need to be on to unlock it? is it on the Sage path or the others path? currently doing a 2nd run on the Sage path to see if i can find it.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
A piece of advice: Don't enable Jill's intro again. I did to check something and now I can't turn the damn thing off! It keep playing every time I start the game despite turning it off in settings. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Drophel

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
of course it has to be the haunted mansion. i hate that part. lol. oh well time to restart this playthrough since i always choose the scay stories instead of the haunted mansion. i played that on my 1st play on the josy maya path and hated it :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Darkwen

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
of course it has to be the haunted mansion. i hate that part. lol. oh well time to restart this playthrough since i always choose the scay stories instead of the haunted mansion. i played that on my 1st play on the josy maya path and hated it :mad:
To be fair you skip the minigame on this route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes