Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
guys I have a question I played the game again yesterday I think maybe Dr pinkcake made a mistake regarding Quinn after she use the taser on the mc , the mc was pissed for like half a second then it was dropped completely you would think he would want revenge against Quinn , don't get me wrong I like Quinn she seems to like the mc being a dik with her so doing revenge or a prank on her fits the story it just feels like a wasted opportunity or did I miss something ??? :unsure::unsure:
I had the same feeling. My guess is that she was originally supposed to be a main antagonist but her popularity and fans wanting the MC to bang her made DPC change his mind about that.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
DPC had 22 unique endings for his first game "Acting Lessons" don't worry, He knows what he's doing. And the thing about forcing interactions, we can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own personality despite of the Affinity system. We just get to control certain points of it and besides the game is Fuckface narrating his past. So it makes sense we can't control everything.
22 endings? Now you got me excited.
I don't know DPC's work very well... I've heard he's some kind of arsonist, but that's all I know about him.

I just wanted to feel like my choices matter...
I'm still pissed off that having a date with Jill wasn't a choice. And kissing Bella while the MC was drunk didn't sit well with me.

Reactions: Zareem

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after finishing all the playthroughs i have only 1 thing to say. can't wait for the next update..though i know the wait will be a long one. also, really hope next update features alot more of Tiffani. after the body shots scene i was a little disappointed that mc didn't have more fun with her during the party. especially on the others path. she is really slutty and i want mc to get to fuck her alot in the future. and Christie too. and Tara too. love the dorm sluts..not Becky though.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
DPC had 22 unique endings for his first game "Acting Lessons" don't worry, He knows what he's doing. And the thing about forcing interactions, we can't control Fuckface entirely he has his own personality despite of the Affinity system. We just get to control certain points of it and besides the game is Fuckface narrating his past. So it makes sense we can't control everything.
I wouldn't call it 22 "unique" endings. A few of them are just variations of the same ending.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nah Becky is a bitch. lots of way better babes to fuck. i gave Becky the Absinthe drink and made her puke. that is much more suitable thing to do with her. and besides..Jacob told us she was a shitty fuck. just lays there and does nothing. whereas..who needs Becky when you can have a 3some with Mel/Sarah..Sage/Quinn..Riona/Camila..Nicole/Lily...Nicole/Sandy..etc..see where i am going with this. sure Becky looks good..but..looks aren't everything...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes