ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Who will see more content? Players who took the DIK route or those who took the CHICK route?
The quantity isn't all that, though -- there's hardly any benefit in watching content for girls the player simply doesn't care for or outright dislikes, as anyone who bought the VIP pass can attest.

Reactions: nyrek and JavCh

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Let's be honest... Who will see more content? Players who took the DIK route or those who took the CHICK route?
Those who are in a middle ground probably. I'm not so sure about the preferences you say, but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of the DIK route, it's not the same "dik" and "others". You seem to keep forgetting that one can be neutral, I know you only think on extremes but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of DIK, most can appear in NEUTRAL and some we don't even know where they are yet and probably are in no path at all (Elena is in a path? Are you going to just list girls you saw and you like?). And maybe even some of those will get more content in a LI (that includes cheating) than in the Others path, too, because Bianca is not clear how easy and frequen will be seen if you're not on Jill's path.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyrek and ffive

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Those who are in a middle ground probably. I'm not so sure about the preferences you say, but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of the DIK route, it's not the same "dik" and "others". You seem to keep forgetting that one can be in a neutral way, I know you only think on extremes but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of DIK path and some are in no path at all yet.
I say from personal experience. The first time I played Being a DIK I went the CHICK route and focused all my attention on Jill and Bella. Guess what? I barely saw explicit sex scenes in the game, I only saw it when I started episode 8. If someone had advised me to go the DIK route my experience would have been much more satisfying and pleasurable.

Try going to Sage's house with an MC CHICK after the fight with Maya and see how many lewd scenes you can see there.

Reactions: aykarin

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I say from personal experience. The first time I played Being a DIK I went the CHICK route and focused all my attention on Jill and Bella.
Wait, did someone so strong and rude as yourself go by his own choice in a CHICK route?

As I said, the best option is follow your heart, I think you played a route you're not comfortable expecting something that is not for the kind of person that would naturally go that route. Bella is hardly lacking scenes btw, and she has very powerful ones, but are probably more for people that would naturally enjoy a NEUTRAL/CHICK route, slowly building.

Of course if you wanted just quick sex with almost everyone the natural way would be DIK/NEUTRAL.

I just did what I felt I wanted to do and I got most of what I wanted, and it was a NEUTRAL route, I missed scenes but:
1) Not that many
2) Not many of those were the ones I was most interested in playing. And in fact, those I missed were CHICK aligned, because I missed Josy/Maya just for one fucking extra DIK choice.

I wanted to cry when I got to Pink Rose and found out that Envy would only do anal if your status was DIK. :/
I agree with something there, because DPC wanted to make you realize that you should replay the game to see missing content he makes us feel bad for not being able to chose that particular thing in that particular moment. The game would be enjoyed better if he didn't actually show you what you CAN'T chose. If you didn't know there that you could do anal you would have just enjoy the BJ thinking you went as far as possible and maybe only later, in a DIK playthrough, would have realize you could also get to do anal (you would have enjoyed the BJ a lot and then surprise, enjoyed also the anal a lot).

Unavailable choices should be hidden because they make you enjoy less what you actually get that wasn't bad at all in many cases.

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Wait, did someone so strong and rude as yourself go by his own choice in a CHICK route?
I genuinely don't know if you're being sarcastic or if that was a compliment. I prefer to believe that your intention was to compliment my strong personality, so I thank you.

As I said, the best option is follow your heart, I think you played a route you're not comfortable expecting something that is not for the kind of person that would naturally go that route. Bella is hardly lacking scenes btw, and she has very powerful ones, but are probably more for people that would naturally enjoy a NEUTRAL/CHICK route, slowly building.
I really think that was my mistake. My favorite character was Bella (I chose her because of her looks as I had never played the game), so I just googled how to follow her route and saw that it was being CHICK. A big mistake on my part...

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Those who are in a middle ground probably. I'm not so sure about the preferences you say, but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of the DIK route, it's not the same "dik" and "others". You seem to keep forgetting that one can be neutral, I know you only think on extremes but most of the girls you put in that list are not exclusive of DIK, most can appear in NEUTRAL and some we don't even know where they are yet and probably are in no path at all (Elena is in a path? Are you going to just list girls you saw and you like?). And maybe even some of those will get more content in a LI (that includes cheating) than in the Others path, too, because Bianca is not clear how easy and frequen will be seen if you're not on Jill's path.
Chick only got Jill and Maya/Josy. Because what?
the majority of heroine like quinn,riona,nicole,heather,sally,karen,jade,sarah,melanie,lily,even madam or areith are in the DIK category...
So, if You think chick is the solution for this game.
That's wrong...

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Chick only got Jill and Maya/Josy. Because what?
the majority of heroine like quinn,riona,nicole,heather,sally,karen,jade,sarah,melanie,lily,even madam or areith are in the DIK category...
The only heroine here is the one Quinn sells to Tommy. Jokes apart, maybe Quinn could be a bit of a main character, most of those you include there are not. I love many of those characters, is not a matter of likeability, is just that they're not main characters and that's what heroine means.

For seasons 1-2 being neutral you get a lot of (for sure, because I found them in my own first playthrough): Sage, Bella, Quinn, Riona, Camile, Nicole, Jade, Sarah, Lily, Jill (well, what you can get of her there that is not that much anyway).

I'm quite sure you can also get easily a lot of Maya/Josy, Melanie, I missed those for particular choices I made, but you can get them in NEUTRAL.

Others IS NOT DIK EXCLUSIVE. You can play NEUTRAL and play Season 3 in others, probably the only excluded girl if not DIK in Season 3 is Quinn.

Also, you keep including girls that have zero content in DIK or any affinity for some reason: Sally, Karen, Bianca... you're just guessing, they could get no content at all or being in some cheating LI route. They could be blocked for DIK affinity yet in Others path played as NEUTRAL.

So, if You think chick is the solution for this game.
That's wrong...
I've said two things:
- Middle ground is the solution for this game
- Follow what you think suits you (for most people it would be a middle ground, but I know it's not necessary)

If you are a person who would likely chose CHICK options the game will be more enjoyable in CHICK route, maybe not for you, but not every route has to be enjoyable for you. Personally, I like the NEUTRAL the most because I'm in real life more of a NEUTRAL, and because I played like that I got most of what I wanted. For a person that is more like the CHICK path, the stories he will enjoy the most are in the CHICK path. And for those who are DIK they're in the DIK.

Is not that hard to understand and the person I started arguing this topic recognizes it: he didn't choose the options in the game himself because he liked the options better, he just forced a route he's not kind because he liked the design of a character the most, and that was a mistake. DPC is trying to make a game for everyone and that can only be achieved if you make sort of different games inside the same game, and that's making the options consequences appeal to that particular type of person that will likely choose them.

The CHICK path is one that has a tempo that will be very enjoyable for those closer to that, it just happens that most people here are DIK/NEUTRAL and when they see the CHICK route they don't like it. I don't like the full DIK route, it has a lot of sex scenes I couldn't care less, the only thing I lose and I care is Quinn (some of you include Riona in DIK for some reason but I got most of her in the NEUTRAL route and if someone is still available in cheating routes is probably her, who also didn't get any scenes exclusive to Others path. But Nora, Sandy, Madame Rose (and probably more I don't even remember)... I couldn't care less about all those. And the people who are full DIK probably couldn't care less about Josy, Maya, Bella or specially Jill (they maybe like the design of the characters but are probably bored by their narrative). And then there's the magical NEUTRAL path that has a bit of everything. And Sage, that is the magical kind of girl that appeals to all kinds of person because is everything at once.

Last edited:

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
I genuinely don't know if you're being sarcastic or if that was a compliment. I prefer to believe that your intention was to compliment my strong personality, so I thank you.

I really think that was my mistake. My favorite character was Bella (I chose her because of her looks as I had never played the game), so I just googled how to follow her route and saw that it was being CHICK. A big mistake on my part...
The tone was sarcastic for the full question, how could someone who claims to be unable to choose CHICK options actually choose CHICK options? The choice of the word "strong" is also sort of ironic and if you read yourself you're realize the irony fits. You claimed you prefer not having anything with the main characters than choosing CHICK options yet you say after that that you forced yourself in the first playthrough to take CHICK options just to have some scenes with a main character, that was your first choice. Only after finding the truth you realized you would have better choose the path yourself, but you didn't.

Your strong personality was refusing all your freedom of choice in a game, do what other person told you that you should do to get something that you didn't even enjoy that much in the end.

But me and my weaker personality choose to play as myself, choose things thinking about what I would do instead of what others told me to do and... I really enjoyed my first playthrough.

And I stand my words, there shouldn't be a strong advise to choose DIK path, you didn't lack the advise to choose DIK options, you lacked the advise of choosing your own options. If you advise to choose DIK options to a person more aligned with neutral or chick they would be also dissapointed (specially the chick aligned). The way less people would feel dissapointed is always choose your own path (it could be not perfect, but it won't be completely dissapointing).

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I wanted to cry when I got to Pink Rose and found out that Envy would only do anal if your status was DIK. :/
It's really dramatic. If Shakespeare were alive, he would have developed this plot.
something like that -
"My heart is broken
And when I fall
Remember how i lost anal
I 'll say so that you wouldn't be sick
Always, all days you must be DIK !"

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
One more reason why Sage is the best girl. She's the only one who digs a DIK MC.

Playing this game as a CHICK is awful, the MC acts like a pussy... reminds me a bit of the people on this site who keep asking when NTR content will be added or if Nicole will be promoted to MG.
Chick MC act like a pussy? Bruh, are you sure about that? Chick MC is more of a rational guy who doesn't jump into fight. Ps- Chick Mc grabbing Bianca ass while being on Jill path in the latest episode is enough to say he got the balls :cool:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Another mini-games shitstorm declared open.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes