Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly I am excited for these minigames. They add more activities to the game. New Season means new brawler and classes. I just hope DPC doesn't overdo the animation this time and find the balance between plot and the freeroams.

Reactions: Lightaces

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Troy is a jerk, or at least appears as one, sure. But I don't think hitting him after someone else has already hit him before is necessary nor rewarding in any way. And Tybalt is such a pitiful individual... Besides, responding to his slap with a punch is a bit too much, I think. The other three, however, sure, they need to be put on their place.
Tybalt deserves it for being an arrogant cunt. I only refrained from punching him on my Bella and Jill paths because they don't seem to like it. I leave Troy alone after having finished the story because I feel like there's more going on there than we know.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

I've been coding for the better part of last week, but I also wrote some story and posed art.

Mostly, I've been working on an updated version of Brawler this week, and I need a few more days of work with the remaining art before I am done with it.

It's an ambitious upgrade of this mini-game, which is now taking its third and most likely final form.

Even though it's been remade from scratch, it will feel familiar but improved and expanded upon. I'm very pleased with how it plays.

Here are some screenshots of it.

As you may have noticed, I've been powering on with mini-games lately since I know I have to do a few more for episode 10. I'm trying to get most of it out of the way early, so I can focus on writing and creating art soon.

After Brawler, there's one shorter mini-game and some final work on a scientific mini-game left to do.

I have a healthy animation queue alongside this development. It allows me to focus without being interrupted.

I can also notice how the usual stress I feel about Custom renders being completely gone now that I have removed that tier reward.

I've been able to put an unhealthy amount of hours into coding this week because of this, and I love every second of it.

I will have the first part of the Q&A posted sometime next week. I'm splitting it into two parts, like last year's Q&A.

First, there will be a part about your Being a DIK questions, and after that, a part about game development. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions!

A special render poll is currently ongoing - where either Maya, Sage, or Isabella will get a set of renders dedicated to them in episode 10. If you want to participate, you have until next Friday.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Thanks for posting!

So Brawler gets the update. No surprise, it was said before and was disabled in the past.

BUT i would prefer that the update would find its way into previous versions too... But dont think so, would cause to much trouble i guess.

Overall i did like the brawler game a bit. But not that much... cause it wasnt balanced out... but what i didnt like the most about it... the difficulty in the brawler minigame sets the difficult in the "regular" fights too. That shouldnt have been the case. Maybe DPC is considering that for the future... even more so, cause the brawler game gets very easy after you spend the first skillpoints in DEX, but if you play on hard... the fights with Tommy and especially the trainign with sage is way to difficult... well, ok i managed the fight with tommy some times on "hard" but sages training is not beatable... good thing that the sage training doesnt really matter. AND there should be a option to change the difficult back again. If you set it to hard at the start and go lower, you cant get back to hard again... dont know why... but thats annoying.

Well... time will tell how this thing will goes.

But it is confirmed to me that DPC changed his work schedule overall a bit to be more effective i think... getting animations done from the start while he works on things that he should get out of the way early on, like minigames, special renders, animations and such... the workflow will benifit from that... with those things done (or being in the queue from day one), he can focus more on the actuall renders and writing... which will go much faster when its not interrupted by anything else... animations can render at the same time, adding some to the queue when its running out, so they dont delay the overall progress like the last time.

The previous development of epiosdes was always kinda interrupted by things like animations, minigames or doing special renders and "hide" them and such... most of the time near the release he has added more of those things in the late phase... which delayed everything furthermore.

downside to do it "that" way can be, that he maybe is getting tired of doing the same things for several months... only doing writing and static renders (which of course is always the main part for a episode) without any distraction like coding a minigame or something like that during the process can lead to a burnout phase... *shrug* we have to see how things will go and when he will show us the first "numbers" so we can see how the progress really is getting along.

Still, to make up for ep 9 (and yep i think he has something to make up for) it would be a good thing if the new episode will be release in June or early July... not later.

Reactions: sava75 and Zorad

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A thread that would interest
The worst part is that even feminists in Jade's class know how to suck cock better than Jill... :KEK:
That's way better than those who wanted Jill to suck a dick and ended up deep throating a banana instead:
I take it this didn't do it for you then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah new brawler lets gooo! Here's hoping the MC gets a cool hallway fight scene like Old Boy or Daredevil!
View attachment 2326300
View attachment 2326302
That shit made me think of "The Raid". Gotta watch that again! Not sure if the mc knifing people in the throats, chests, legs and whatever-the-fuck-else kinda fits with the fun-loving nature of the game so far though. :oops:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry if there is already answer to my question but it is hard to keep up in here.

Is there a way for Derek to win costume contest in E9?
No, everyone you can pick either wins or loses to Leon. You can't influence it other than who you pick. The main girls, Zoey, Rio, and Lily are the ones that can win I think.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Tybalt deserves it for being an arrogant cunt. I only refrained from punching him on my Bella and Jill paths because they don't seem to like it. I leave Troy alone after having finished the story because I feel like there's more going on there than we know.
Tybalt is the sole reason I decided to end my Jill run. I hate that giving him any sort of comeuppance basically leads to Jill not being interested in you. The dickpic scene is a perfect example for me. It's the MC's fault for snapping a dick pic, but Tybalt is completely innocent for not going back through his presentation at all. Also, who the fuck does a power point presentation from their phone? Thankfully I think I got far enough along in Jill's route to pretty much have secured Bella.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Tybalt is the sole reason I decided to end my Jill run. I hate that giving him any sort of comeuppance basically leads to Jill not being interested in you. The dickpic scene is a perfect example for me. It's the MC's fault for snapping a dick pic, but Tybalt is completely innocent for not going back through his presentation at all. Also, who the fuck does a power point presentation from their phone? Thankfully I think I got far enough along in Jill's route to pretty much have secured Bella.
I will miss Tybalt though. He is a good antagonist for comic relief. I don't think he will have the same role in the coming seasons.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Neither punching Tybalt or taking the dick pic removes Jill's interest in you. You lose RP points but she still wants you as long as you take every chance to kiss her and go to her picnic instead of helping Sage when she's sick.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes