robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
and the preshentashon where he shits all over low income people is fucking disgraceful. made me happy that i put that dickpick on his phone, that shit was hilarious. fucking rich prick who gets everything handed to him by mommy and daddy talking about welfare that way. man if i was in the audience for something like that i would have gone up on stage and beat his ass.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But again that's breaking tropes. I challenge you to provide an example of a genuine trope breaking shock that DPC has written into BaD so far.

For clarification I'm not saying DPC is a bad writer, just that he's not as good as a lot of players seem to believe he is, all the way through the story even with the "shocks" he's followed creative writing 101 templates.
Everything is a trope at this point. If it's Nick it has been foreshadowed a lot, if it's not it's a red herring. No matter what you do you have a trope.

• She allows the MC to take control with her resulting in a face fuck.
To be fair that scene has a dominant Sage alternative, but I can see her being more and more sub from now on. She was the second LI to have sceens and has done pretty much everything at this point. If DPC wants to keep her scenes fresh he must do something. That and/or threesomes.

loris10

Jun 12, 2020
hi, i need help. I find the tap and after this i click on the kegs, i saw the scene but when i go to the windows in bedroom Bella doesn't come. How can i go ahead? thanks!!

P.S. i try to click on kegs before and find the tap but bella doesn't come

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
any reason SanchoMod replaced scrappy`s mod in extras section?
I think it was because the 0.9.1 version of the mod released quicker than Scrappy's. You can still access Scrappy's by clicking 'Mods' on the home page and typing it in.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
what type of features and variables anything that effects gameplay or gives you more options than scrappy`s for example i have been reading allot about some type of loop at Halloween party with some girls as all paths are active with scrappy`s mod is that the same for sncho`s mod as well

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
what type of features and variables anything that effects gameplay or gives you more options than scrappy`s for example i have been reading allot about some type of loop at Halloween party with some girls as all paths are active with scrappy`s mod is that the same for sncho`s mod as well
If you have all of their paths enabled, there's bound to be some sort of bug (it's not supposed to happen), whether it be on Scrappy or SanchoMod. SanchoMod allows you to change almost every variable in the game whereas Scrappy's is mostly only the important ones. SanchoMod also has minigame cheats. It's all up to personal preference. I prefer Scrappy's because it keeps the original feel of the game and is a bit simpler as SanchoMod changes it up too much for me.

Reactions: Trojaner

methix

Aug 17, 2019
If you have all of their paths enabled, there's bound to be some sort of bug (it's not supposed to happen), whether it be on Scrappy or SanchoMod. SanchoMod allows you to change almost every variable in the game whereas Scrappy's is mostly only the important ones. SanchoMod also has minigame cheats. It's all up to personal preference. I prefer Scrappy's because it keeps the original feel of the game and is a bit simpler as SanchoMod changes it up too much for me.
okay ty

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Might be because it's only this episode where they all have the talk and it's locked down as exclusive? Might be something there in the next episode.

How do you get the second framed 2d art for Bella and Jill btw I've only ever seen one.
To get a second photo frame, you need to hover over this place and click, the question "Would you like to purchase a second frame?" will appear. Price - $8.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
so u can only have one path active for the Halloween party with all the girls?
Yes, if you have multiple paths open then the game gets stuck in a loop with Jill's arrival or Bella's arrival. Because they have different costumes depending on whether you are on the path or not and they interact with the other LIs in their non-path costume.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think the problem is that because BaD is peak in terms of AVNs people are placing DPC on a pedestal in terms of writing ability and crediting him with being some sort of trope breaker like George RR Martin in early ASOIAF books. Also long term waits between chapters build theory crafting just like the break between A Dance With Dragons and the still not released The Winds of Winter have built up the theories for ASOIAF.

The problem is DPC doesn't actually break any tropes. All the tropes are unchanged from what you'd expect them to be. There's not been any dramatic twists if you've been paying attention to the previous story. Josy and Maya clues were there - Josy being careful not to say boyfriend when discussing the fact she's in a relationship, Maya being very evasive when she admitted that she only says she has a boyfriend to put guys off her.

Sage being a Burke was also clued in earlier episode. Jacob telling Fuckface that it's not just Chad who he has to be careful of regarding Sage, the clear blocking of the third picture when Jade was throwing things at Burke.

The one thing that could be considered a twist but would still be DPC following common tropes would be Nick not being the traitor in the DIKs, either there'll be no traitor but Nick gets accused and thrown out the DIKs for it or there will be a traitor who isn't Nick. This is because the common trope is to present a prime suspect and make it more and more obvious it's them (Nick is the one who was best friends with Vinny, Nick is the only DIK who doesn't have his room smashed up) and then reveal that they were innocent all along. This would be a huge twist for a lot of people but would be expected from anyone who watches/reads crime fiction (very popular in DPC's native Sweden).
Very good point of view. One thing that could be considered a twist (for many), because at the time when people would create theories about it, I was the only one that I saw that thought that and I wrote my thoughts about it on reddit, the place I used to read before knowing this forum, and this one guy on DPC's twitter.
THis is about Chad being gay. At the time I didn't see many people bring that theory up, other than me and this guy on twitter. But maybe at that time I didn't use to read people's theories, maybe there were more.
At the time, the reasons that brought me to think that were simple. The way he talks about MC's ass in the first episode, then the fact he never wants to fuck sage and he never did.For someone like me who have seen a thousands of tv shows and movies, that was the most simple explanation. But I remember people creating theories about possible girls. But this guy on twitter he went further than me and he said he'd probably be in a relationship with Troy (reason why troy was kicked out) and said Troy was Melanie's brother.
I only imagined Chad being gay, because in many movies or tv shows where the Jock is gay, they always date the most popular girl and they always make excuses to not have sex with them.
I saw that some people got surprised when MC found him and troy kissing at the gym.
Other than this, I think everything else was what everyone expected and nothing that could make you say " wow, I didn't see that coming!".

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Very good point of view. One thing that could be considered a twist (for many), because at the time when people would create theories about it, I was the only one that I saw that thought that and I wrote my thoughts about it on reddit, the place I used to read before knowing this forum, and this one guy on DPC's twitter.
THis is about Chad being gay. At the time I didn't see many people bring that theory up, other than me and this guy on twitter. But maybe at that time I didn't use to read people's theories, maybe there were more.
At the time, the reasons that brought me to think that were simple. The way he talks about MC's ass in the first episode, then the fact he never wants to fuck sage and he never did.For someone like me who have seen a thousands of tv shows and movies, that was the most simple explanation. But I remember people creating theories about possible girls. But this guy on twitter he went further than me and he said he'd probably be in a relationship with Troy (reason why troy was kicked out) and said Troy was Melanie's brother.
I only imagined Chad being gay, because in many movies or tv shows where the Jock is gay, they always date the most popular girl and they always make excuses to not have sex with them.
I saw that some people got surprised when MC found him and troy kissing at the gym.
Other than this, I think everything else was what everyone expected and nothing that could make you say " wow, I didn't see that coming!".
I think Chad being gay was predictable as you say yourself: "For someone like me who have seen a thousands of tv shows and movies, that was the most simple explanation.". That's the same reason I think Nick is innocent, because of all the murder mystery/crime fiction I've read and watched it's the most simple explanation.

As for Troy being the other guy, it had to be someone, it was either Troy or one of the other Jocks, and it being Troy is the simplest explanation for why he was such a cunt to Fuckface from the start.

Reactions: DanMotta

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think Chad being gay was predictable as you say yourself: "For someone like me who have seen a thousands of tv shows and movies, that was the most simple explanation.". That's the same reason I think Nick is innocent, because of all the murder mystery/crime fiction I've read and watched it's the most simple explanation.

As for Troy being the other guy, it had to be someone, it was either Troy or one of the other Jocks, and it being Troy is the simplest explanation for why he was such a cunt to Fuckface from the start.
Also the fact that Troy don't want a roommate and was kicked from the jocks for something and his face appearing in MC dreams

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Chad's secrets should be the topic of a exclusive show bandicam 2023-01-23 12-36-59-125.jpg
bandicam 2023-01-18 18-22-54-211.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the problem is that because BaD is peak in terms of AVNs people are placing DPC on a pedestal in terms of writing ability and crediting him with being some sort of trope breaker like George RR Martin in early ASOIAF books. Also long term waits between chapters build theory crafting just like the break between A Dance With Dragons and the still not released The Winds of Winter have built up the theories for ASOIAF.

The problem is DPC doesn't actually break any tropes. All the tropes are unchanged from what you'd expect them to be. There's not been any dramatic twists if you've been paying attention to the previous story. Josy and Maya clues were there - Josy being careful not to say boyfriend when discussing the fact she's in a relationship, Maya being very evasive when she admitted that she only says she has a boyfriend to put guys off her.

Sage being a Burke was also clued in earlier episode. Jacob telling Fuckface that it's not just Chad who he has to be careful of regarding Sage, the clear blocking of the third picture when Jade was throwing things at Burke.

The one thing that could be considered a twist but would still be DPC following common tropes would be Nick not being the traitor in the DIKs, either there'll be no traitor but Nick gets accused and thrown out the DIKs for it or there will be a traitor who isn't Nick. This is because the common trope is to present a prime suspect and make it more and more obvious it's them (Nick is the one who was best friends with Vinny, Nick is the only DIK who doesn't have his room smashed up) and then reveal that they were innocent all along. This would be a huge twist for a lot of people but would be expected from anyone who watches/reads crime fiction (very popular in DPC's native Sweden).
Certainly the long wait dismantles what would like to be twists, and personally I have to say that, as much as I smelt a rat, the twist and Josy and Maya, having played the first season all in one gulp, certainly worked more than the later ones.

DPC does use a trick though, because he always inserts false objective evidence: so at the Preps' party there's a man looking for his daughter, but he's not Sage's father, in Chad's bag there are women's underwear...

for me there's just one problem: these twists don't often work from an emotional point of view, the predominant reaction is almost always a huge WTF!!! and little else

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes