Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
He said at first the game gonna have 12 episodes, now he is saying 15-17 since it got huge success. I am just saying that it unlikely he gonna finish all the story arcs by 15/17 since we had an entire episode dedicated to Halloween recently. (Which hardly moved the plot forward). There are still alot of story arc left and also considering this is DPC last game, it very unlikely he will rush the game.
He actually never said 12. That was people guessing.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think the same. The fact that he thinks MC will think he is missing something because she went with a sexy bee outfit when he isn't on her branch is even funnier. But lets make it clear that many girls, specially girls like Jill in real life, would do the same. They probably wouldn't dress sexy when she was dating you or willing to try a lot of things, but once you break up with them, they will change either to try and get your attention or to show you that the things you wanted from her, she is giving to another guy.
So that is accurate to what usually happens in rl.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Too many paths, IMO.

DPC spent (wasted) time creating contents for another less interesting (or hated) Li.
I fully agree. Hell some of the main girls shouldn't be main girls. Maya being the flagship... she's only important because of Josy and the tuition plot, she as a LI is pure ass and wasted space. She could've easily been a side girl, since there are side girls way better written and infinitely more likeable than her.

And some people want paths and lewd scenes with useless characters like Becky, Tommy's Cum-Bucket, Sally and Karen :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I fully agree. Hell some of the main girls shouldn't be main girls. Maya being the flagship... she's only important because of Josy and the tuition plot, she as a LI is pure ass and wasted space. She could've easily been a side girl, since there are side girls way better written and infinitely more likeable than her.

And some people want paths and lewd scenes with useless characters like Becky, Tommy's Cum-Bucket, Sally and Karen :HideThePain:
:cautious:
BeingADIK 2023-01-24 16-29-53-55.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-01-24 16-30-18-45.jpg

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Maya could have been a “bro” like Derek instead of a love interest. There are no “bro” girls in the whole game, maybe Jill if you're not in her route. I want more bros in this game, where's better-than-old-boobies Stanley? :KEK:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

Yes he already said since long ago. that it would be around 16 episodes. Now because of halloween, people wanna see lewd with Sally, Karen etc. But they hate the fact that he brought Zoey into the game, when she was already planned since the start. They create their own theories about the game and desires for girls that aren't planned to have much attention, then complain about not having those expectations fullfiled.

I also think that some Side girls became more popular than main characters, but I don't think DPC is the kind of person who changes his project in the middle only to attend some people's desire.

What people could do if they get disappointed at some point is ask for a spin-off story that would include some of these girls.
I think this one deserves a spin-off.

Reactions: Train of Thought

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Does this game have a lot of different girls or just 8-10? (That's the amount I found in some wiki).
Also, is there tons of text before you get to do something each time or is it like in one of these other games
where you kinda can choose a girl you want to progress with and then play her arc through quickly?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes