The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah it's friggin crazy man, apparently some players would rather get doubled up on by two (2!) attractive, and genuinely kind lesbians instead of an overcompensating white-haired tomboy. Geez louise what are they thinking!
Omg, (2!), no way. You're thinking that quantity is more important than quality :HideThePain:

I have Mel and Sarah for the double up. Pure fun and enjoyment.

No drama. No weak ass crybaby character that needs MC to save her. No ugly skin. No daddy issues. No hobo issues. No dealing with a threesome where MC's cum is the glue holding them together. No toxic lesbian relationship. Hell Josy is way more into MC than she is into Maya. Thankfully it is hinted people will be able to enjoy solo Josy in time.

Maya is an infection that is spreading to each storyline and character now. Forced drama and plot that has infected the Sage and Jill routes too.

So I stand by my personal desires:
She should just suicide already and give us the 13 mini-games why episode. I mean, DPC LOVES making them. Everybody wins.

Jul 21, 2021
I need help from Josy and Maya enthusiasts :cool::coffee:.
I got to the part where Josy compares with Maya who was penetrated the most (episode 9). In this part my relationship is ruined with one of them so I looked in a guide to find out what was going on.

View attachment 2336963

The game apparently doesn't count as "having sex" the first time in Josy's parents' bed.
Probably have to choose one and then the other and so on? :unsure:
What crappy mechanics and I fell into the trap. On top of that I have the bad habit of disabling autosave in all my games and when I save manually I always overwrite the same save point, so I have only one save for each branch.
I'm one of those who get nervous when I have too many saves, it's a tic :eek:.
Wait a minute... You can follow Maya and Josy's path, and then ruin it? You can fuck Josy every time and blatantly put down Maya? Does she cry? Do you think that if you do that thing enough times, she will go to hell from that relationship? Maybe the game? Maybe Maya will take a lot of Qiunn's pills and rest in pace forever? And then... Do you think you could get rid of Josy too and start a relationship with any other Li? Damn, it would be soooo satisfactory... PLEASE DPC, MAKE IT HAPPEN :p

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Wait a minute... You can follow Maya and Josy's path, and then ruin it? You can fuck Josy every time and blatantly put down Maya? Does she cry? Do you think that if you do that thing enough times, she will go to hell from that relationship? Maybe the game? Maybe Maya will take a lot of Qiunn's pills and rest in pace forever? And then... Do you think you could get rid of Josy too and start a relationship with any other Li? Damn, it would be soooo satisfactory... PLEASE DPC, MAKE IT HAPPEN :p
giphy (4).gif

But in all honesty, besides having damn ugly greasy hobo hair in some renders of Episode 9, Josy is alright(if you can look past the cheating issue, which I personally can't). Josy's main problem is that she is the prime infestation victim of Maya. Sadly Maya is infesting all the routes. But Josy is taking the worst of it. Thankfully, a solo Josy route is being teased.

kakakeke

May 21, 2017
Hi, I don't understand but the links i used in the first page don't seem to work for me. I played season 1 and 2 (up to 0.8) and it works perfectly. Now i would like to continue with the interlude and episode 9, but when i "unzip" the loads, it says "

Impossible d’ouvrir l’application « BeingADIK » " impossible to open the application. I'm on MAC.

Can anybody help me ?
Anyone ? :D

kingadam696

Mar 15, 2022
Omg, (2!), no way. You're thinking that quantity is more important than quality :HideThePain:

I have Mel and Sarah for the double up. Pure fun and enjoyment.

No drama. No weak ass crybaby character that needs MC to save her. No ugly skin. No daddy issues. No hobo issues. No dealing with a threesome where MC's cum is the glue holding them together. No toxic lesbian relationship. Hell Josy is way more into MC than she is into Maya. Thankfully it is hinted people will be able to enjoy solo Josy in time.

Maya is an infection that is spreading to each storyline and character now. Forced drama and plot that has infected the Sage and Jill routes too.

So I stand by my personal desires:
She should just suicide already and give us the 13 mini-games why episode. I mean, DPC LOVES making them. Everybody wins.
where is that girl in the left picture from?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hi, I don't understand but the links i used in the first page don't seem to work for me. I played season 1 and 2 (up to 0.8) and it works perfectly. Now i would like to continue with the interlude and episode 9, but when i "unzip" the loads, it says "

Impossible d’ouvrir l’application « BeingADIK » " impossible to open the application. I'm on MAC.

Can anybody help me ?
I remember last year the DPC was talking about problems when porting to MAC because of some kind of security system on this OS and that RenPy developers are finding it increasingly difficult to work on it.
So the best option would be to use a normal PC.

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2337500

if you can look past the cheating issue, which I personally can't). Josy's main problem is that she is the prime infestation victim of Maya. Sadly Maya is infesting all the routes. But Josy is taking the worst of it. Thankfully, a solo Josy route is being teased.
I agree. Maya is a virus. It has infected Josy's route, Sage's route (that really hurts, a lot :mad:) and Jill's route (that hurts less:ROFLMAO:) so far. But I don't find that Josy is OK. Without Maya, she's just boring. And with Maya, she's a "meh" looking character that can't decide if she likes more MC or Maya. It's funny to see people here saying "Josy is the Li that loves MC the more..." When she literally can't decide between him an Maya (awful taste in the second case), and if MC doesn't agree in the 3somewhatever relationship, doesn't have the balls to dump Maya and choose him, and just annoys MC with awkward questions like the one of ep9, when MC is clearly thinking in other girls at that point, or even in a relationship with Jill.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I agree. Maya is a virus. It has infected Josy's route, Sage's route (that really hurts, a lot :mad:) and Jill's route (that hurts less:ROFLMAO:) so far. But I don't find that Josy is OK. Without Maya, she's just boring. And with Maya, she's a "meh" looking character that can't decide if she likes more MC or Maya. It's funny to see people here saying "Josy is the Li that loves MC the more..." When she literally can't decide between him an Maya (awful taste in the second case), and if MC doesn't agree in the 3somewhatever relationship, doesn't have the balls to dump Maya and choose him, and just annoys MC with awkward questions like the one of ep9, when MC is clearly thinking in other girls at that point, or even in a relationship with Jill.
Well, look at this way. Even if boring(I personally don't find her boring, she's quirky, flirty and a perv), she's quite petit and bangable. That alone puts her leagues above Maya.
So I'm ok with a Josy solo path if it comes out, till than, fuck no to MJ.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
She not gonna dump Maya whom she known for years because of fuckface. Also, Josy is pretty fun because she doesn't have bs dramas (I did say Jill is more boring). I never found Josy boring, people will see how fun and interesting Josy is when she get out of Maya toxic relationship.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I hope that Jill's lawyer will finally fix the Sars_Maya-23 virus problem.
But about Josy.
Okay, let's take Maya out of her story, pretend she doesn't exist (TheGloriousLime smiles like a grinch)
What do we get?
Josy is a very nice girl, easy to communicate with, socially open. Seems like a good girl but has a kinky devilish side and DIK vibes. As for her appearance, she is one of the most realistic models, doesn't look like girls with hypertrophied huge boobs.
She doesn't have too much drama, and it doesn't make her boring. I think Josy is one of those girls next door that a lot of guys want IRL.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes