The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
In short, me after episode 9 and seeing the potential to hurt Jill and Maya:
2fef2a784d053ca3287d070593b687ae.jpg

If Season 4 gives into the story I want, and she suicides, I'll probably be like:
artworks-000527882982-ivh7wc-t500x500.jpg

Finally finished all the routes for this episode. Wasn't a fan of all the free roam at first but it grew in me. The different types of endings were awesome as well. The DIK reactions from "oh shit" to "um, what?" we're highly entertaining. On to the ladies.

Sage- still my favorite but it's close. She can be a badass at times but she also shows that she genuinely cares for people. Plus she is super hot and starting to show an even freakier side.

JaM- I like both of them for different reasons at the start but about midway through the story so far, they both got a bit annoying. I can't put my finger on exactly why. Now I just go that route to see the story and scenes without any real feeling to it.

Jill- She used to be my top girl. Now she is a close second. Maybe like a 1b. From the first time the MC saw her I thought "good God she is gorgeous". Then seeing how nice she is just put it over the top. Her naivety towards Tybalt and that whole situation was what kinda lost a few points for me. But she is still amazing. My only thing with this episode is why is she only in the hot bee costume if you are NOT on her route? A banana. Really?

Bella- Out of all the girls she exudes raw sexuality far beyond the others. Her eyes and facial expressions during one on one time with MC. My goodness. The drama with her husband/ex or whatever is what knocks her down a peg. What is her deal? Is Jill involved somehow? Hopefully that storyline is delved into next episode.

Quinn- Could not stand her the first few episodes. The queen bitch routine wasn't doing it for me. But going through the DIK route and seeing that she has a soft spot for MC whether she admits it or not has improved her standing. Bad girl redemption arc maybe.

Lily/Nicole- Nicole is just a semi-interesting cougar route. She is actually sweet outside of work. And freaky. Lily I wasn't all that into at first but she has definitely grown on me. She is a little super hotty with just enough soft side peaking through the bad girl exterior. Very interested to see what happens with her.

What are you alls thoughts?
On a less shitposting note, in no particular order:
1. Bella, Even tho not my fav, she is my main route. The first save and path I picked.
I do enjoy it a lot and I always had a thing for somewhat older women, I have a feeling that route won't have a happy rainbow ending. But the route is great and I'm quite a fan.

2. Sage, personal favorite character. For many reasons. Funny, has attitude, can be tender, kinky, into weird shit, golden sense of humor. I could list a lot more, but not gonna TL;DR this post.

3. Jill, even tho I dunk on her a lot, call her a tranny and so on... I like Jillian and the Jill route.
For what it is, it's great SFW Vanilla fun. DPC dunks on her the most, I'm just there to shot the shit.

4. Zoey, rising through the ranks. Towers above most female and male characters in the game. Also, closest to the types of girls I dated before getting married. Personally ended up with a Josy/Jill hybrid for a wife, haha.

5. Maya, oh boi... What to say that I haven't said before... She's a victim. Of the story and DPC.
But I don't care about cheaters. I don't care about her at all. So I shit on her with no remorse.

6. Josy, also a cheater, and an immediate NO from me.
But Josy is overall a fun, quirky, pervy character with fun interactions.
I hold no ill will towards her, just her ugly ass Episode 9 hair in some renders.
If there was a solo route from the beginning with her(and no cheating), I would've loved her route most likely.
Sadly she's infested with Maya.

7. Sarah and Mel, pure fun. Lots to enjoy, no baggage.

8. Quinn, girl broken by upbringing, has potential for a great redemption arc. Overall kinky, bossy, attitude to export. But still there is a broken girl worth investing in. If DPC does it right, she can be a great story arc and LI by the game's end.

9. Sally, Tommy's cum bucket, Becky, Karen and the rest of the fetish fodder characters are too underdeveloped atm for me to have an opinion on them.
Tara and Gina look good, that's about it. Also types I went for. Goth/pale/alternative chicks were my weakness, haha.

10. Nicole, is a decent cougar, lots to like about her, nothing to dislike. Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate her.

11. Lily, great lay, too underdeveloped for me to have an opinion.

12. Rio, decent girl, hanging with the wrong crowd. Has potential to be a cute LI. Would be lying if I said that I wasn't worried about her being the scapegoat for Quinn's plans. Time will tell, she's becoming better by the episode. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Probably forgot some, but that's about the opinions I have atm.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You have every right to enjoy the route.
I have every right to dislike it.
As stated, I HATE cheaters so MJ was dead in the water for me from the very start. It's something I PERSONALLY can't look past.
So I don't really care how sweet and cuddly things get after. I don't care for the positives.
So, as someone who hates cheaters, I don't like seeing them often. Yet they are one of the most crucial characters and have lots of plot and drama tied to them. With no chance of avoiding them.

I understand what you are saying , and power to you.

But you have to accept that some of us don't like lying and cheating hoes and don't want to commit to that route. We don't care for the nuances and complexities of their emotional and life states. We. Don't. Care.

You'll never see me dunking on Josy btw. For now at least, no reason to.
Besides having damn ugly hair in some episode 9 renders. Josy at least is quirky, pervy, funny and good looking. Maya's presence alone is vomit inducing for me.

So, my advice for you is enjoy this thread and talk about matters that interest you and ignore the shitposting. Our "hater" opinions will never change.
I mean Sage is a cheater. So is Bella (Presuming James isn’t dead). Even Jill agrees to go on a date with Tybalt while she is dating MC. Rio, Cammy, Quinn, Sarah, Melanie and Lily are literal whores, Mona likes the idea until she doesn’t. Heather cheats on Tommy, Elanor basically says JB likes to watch her fuck other men (arguably not cheating). Nicole is at best a stripper who grinds guys cocks for work. Jade is cheating on her Husband.

If you don’t like cheating that only leaves you with Zoey or Cathy.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I mean Sage is a cheater. So is Bella (Presuming James isn’t dead). Even Jill agrees to go on a date with Tybalt while she is dating MC. Rio, Cammy, Quinn, Sarah, Melanie and Lily are literal whores, Mona likes the idea until she doesn’t. Heather cheats on Tommy, Elanor basically says JB likes to watch her fuck other men (arguably not cheating). Nicole is at best a stripper who grinds guys cocks for work. Jade is cheating on her Husband.

If you don’t like cheating that only leaves you with Zoey or Cathy.
Jill didn't fuck Tybalt, and who you fuck while dating and not being in a relationship isn't cheating.
It's not nice so to speak, but it's true.
Sage fucked MC because she knew she was being cheated on in the first place.
Bella, we shall see, can't brand her a cheater without knowing the facts.

But yeah, Zoey is my avatar and sig for a reason.
She towers above the rest. And as for those you branded as whores, who cares. If the MC has fun, ain't nothing wrong with that. But I wouldn't call them whores. They just love dick as much as MC likes pussy. And there is nothing wrong with women liking sex as much as men do.

P.S. I'll say it outright, I'm biased in some choices xD

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Finally finished all the routes for this episode. Wasn't a fan of all the free roam at first but it grew in me. The different types of endings were awesome as well. The DIK reactions from "oh shit" to "um, what?" we're highly entertaining. On to the ladies.

Sage- still my favorite but it's close. She can be a badass at times but she also shows that she genuinely cares for people. Plus she is super hot and starting to show an even freakier side.

JaM- I like both of them for different reasons at the start but about midway through the story so far, they both got a bit annoying. I can't put my finger on exactly why. Now I just go that route to see the story and scenes without any real feeling to it.

Jill- She used to be my top girl. Now she is a close second. Maybe like a 1b. From the first time the MC saw her I thought "good God she is gorgeous". Then seeing how nice she is just put it over the top. Her naivety towards Tybalt and that whole situation was what kinda lost a few points for me. But she is still amazing. My only thing with this episode is why is she only in the hot bee costume if you are NOT on her route? A banana. Really?

Bella- Out of all the girls she exudes raw sexuality far beyond the others. Her eyes and facial expressions during one on one time with MC. My goodness. The drama with her husband/ex or whatever is what knocks her down a peg. What is her deal? Is Jill involved somehow? Hopefully that storyline is delved into next episode.

Quinn- Could not stand her the first few episodes. The queen bitch routine wasn't doing it for me. But going through the DIK route and seeing that she has a soft spot for MC whether she admits it or not has improved her standing. Bad girl redemption arc maybe.

Lily/Nicole- Nicole is just a semi-interesting cougar route. She is actually sweet outside of work. And freaky. Lily I wasn't all that into at first but she has definitely grown on me. She is a little super hotty with just enough soft side peaking through the bad girl exterior. Very interested to see what happens with her.

What are you alls thoughts?
Sage - Well, I have always liked sage. She is fun, chill, cool and redhead. Even tho she was abit boring this episode but I still somewhat enjoyed her route.

JaM- I really enjoyed teasing Josy when her dad called. (One of my favourite scene), while I enjoyed Maya sex scene, it was pretty hot.

Jill - Well, Jill always felt bland to me but I really enjoyed her banana costume. It was hilariously ridiculous but I didn't enjoyed her sex scene. (It was very cringe for me, she is way too sheltered for a virgin)

Bella - God! Probably the best route of ep9 she really looked gorgeous and having sex with young Bella was very fun as well. I don't really care that much about her drama, it still in the shadow

Quinn - Her route is always fun and risky. A breathe of fresh air, I am really excited to go on Quinn date and find out more about her.

Lily/Nicole - Others route is the second best route, since fuckface is not exclusive and it fun to fuck around. I was never the type to get in relationship on my 1st semester. There are so many cute girls with interesting personalities and arcs. I want to explore them all and see their dynamic with the fuckface

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Jill didn't fuck Tybalt, and who you fuck while dating and not being in a relationship isn't cheating.
It's not nice so to speak, but it's true.
Sage fucked MC because she knew she was being cheated on in the first place.
Bella, we shall see, can't brand her a cheater without knowing the facts.

But I wouldn't call them whores. They just love dick as much as MC likes pussy. And there is nothing wrong with women liking sex as much as men do.
Little bit of disagreement on Sage, Sage is a cheater for sure.
1. She isn't 100% sure that chad is cheating on her( also considering the fact nobody even knows he's gay/bi till ep7 or 8, we can confirm it's a bit of flirting at 1st?(when she knows that chad is gay she talks about his dick nd how he's not good at sex and all so theres no reason for her to think he's banging another chick like a hobo)(so if you say that her banging MC becaz she thought(no proof) chad is cheating on her is reasonable i dont think so) Also another fact that she posted a pic on rooster saying 'waiting for chad' after banging MC shows that she aint any good at that time frame) and the fact she fights chad when he says its over despite the fact shes banging MC all the time(idk whats she expecting from chad at that point? to get back to her and say sorry so she can forgive him nd move on with him or what lol)

After all reasons doesnt matter in cheating, You cheat in relationship you are a cheater for the rest

and for Jill she aint no cheat, for her dating is just going and spending sometime chats nd food thats all and she tells MC, bella and the reasons so it's isnt much except that she agreed to tybalts shit before asking them both

and for the rest if they take money then whores else no :whistle:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage - Well, I have always liked sage. She is fun, chill, cool and redhead. Even tho she was abit boring this episode but I still somewhat enjoyed her route.

JaM- I really enjoyed teasing Josy when her dad called. (One of my favourite scene), while I enjoyed Maya sex scene, it was pretty hot.

Jill - Well, Jill always felt bland to me but I really enjoyed her banana costume. It was hilariously ridiculous but I didn't enjoyed her sex scene. (It was very cringe for me, she is way too sheltered for a virgin)

Bella - God! Probably the best route of ep9 she really looked gorgeous and having sex with young Bella was very fun as well. I don't really care that much about her drama, it still in the shadow

Quinn - Her route is always fun and risky. A breathe of fresh air, I am really excited to go on Quinn date and find out more about her.

Lily/Nicole - Others route is the second best route, since fuckface is not exclusive and it fun to fuck around. I was never the type to get in relationship on my 1st semester. There are so many cute girls with interesting personalities and arcs. I want to explore them all and see their dynamic with the fuckface
I quite agree with your judgements on the runs I only have 2 additions to make.

both M&J's run and Quinn's run seemed a little too disconnected from the story

I'll explain better: it seems a bit disappointing the lightness with which MC and the girls leave behind the disappointment of the meeting with Burke, ok we're not in the path, but in the trouple I would have expected a more interested discussion.

and in the same way Quinn reacts pretty much the same way to the news of Vinnie's attack on MC, ok she doesn't want to reveal too much about her involvement, but it seems to me an overly controlled reaction, so much so that it seems almost excessive when Quinn is not in a relationship with MC, but cold otherwise.

Reactions: Lovetities

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Finally i made it and it works (I hope) only weird thing is i have other name like Stevan and not Alex like i have it before on season 2, why? And last mods for season 3 is not working.
You imported someone else's games to season 3 when you downloaded and installed that transfer file in your game. Hence, that your MC is now called Stevan or whatever. I guess you could change your MC's name back to Alex using the console. But neither am I sure it can be done nor do I know the command to do it. And firstly, you should run unren from the game directory and pick the option to enable the console if you never did that before.

As for mods, I can't be of any help in that regard. Never played with them.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But you have to accept that some of us don't like lying and cheating hoes and don't want to commit to that route. We don't care for the nuances and complexities of their emotional and life states. We. Don't. Care.

You'll never see me dunking on Josy btw. For now at least, no reason to.
I don't follow. If you don't like "cheating hoes" and don't care about their emotional and life states etc then how comes you think you have no reason to dunk on Josy who literally fucks the MC behind her "boyfriend's" back?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I quite agree with your judgements on the runs I only have 2 additions to make.

both M&J's run and Quinn's run seemed a little too disconnected from the story

I'll explain better: it seems a bit disappointing the lightness with which MC and the girls leave behind the disappointment of the meeting with Burke, ok we're not in the path, but in the trouple I would have expected a more interested discussion.

and in the same way Quinn reacts pretty much the same way to the news of Vinnie's attack on MC, ok she doesn't want to reveal too much about her involvement, but it seems to me an overly controlled reaction, so much so that it seems almost excessive when Quinn is not in a relationship with MC, but cold otherwise.
Honestly, there are alot of plot holes in this Episode since it was big ass free roam event. (We can clearly see dpc focus was on the coding more than renders and the plot)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, it isn't rape, the MC did at no point stop her or even tried to do so.
There is quite literally a choice to stop her (which he does) and one to let her continue, which is means the MC is fine with what happens.
Just because you don't get explicit permission doesn't mean it is rape, if the other party is trying to stop you and you continue then it is.

Maya wasn't forced, she did what she did cause she want's free tuition, she could have said no or stoped at any point.
He did not agree to the Cum Petition at any time. He agreed to become a DIK, but not to the Cum Petition. Facts fulfilled.

How was the MC supposed to stop Quinn? He was tied up. If he tells Quinn to stop, this is what comes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at the MC's body language. It clearly shows a negative attitude.

Maya's distress was exploited by Quinn. Quinn didn't know exactly why Maya needed the tuition, but she knew so Maya would need money. It is clearly written in EP1 so that Quinn planned to strengthen her restaurant with Camila and Maya. Ergo, Quinn knew so that Maya would need the money and thus could exert pressure, which she did. In EP2 you can read that Maya had to do a different initiation than the other girls and Quinn, Melanie and Sarah wanted to watch. Given that Maya was not supposed to warn the MC, it was actually a form of surveillance from the girls present.

The facts are written.

Maya is a victim of Quinn :ROFLMAO:
Please, she knew that Quinn is a bitch and lies and she put herself in the situation she is in, again she could leave at any point.
Her making poor choices and believing a ridiculous rumor does not make her a victim, she chooses this.
I have more sympathy with Quinn and her background than for Maya in this situation.
Of course Maya is a victim. First by Patrick, who puts Maya in a situation that Quinn wants to take advantage of. Maya didn't know what she was getting into with Quinn. Quinn hasn't told her yet, not until she goes through initiation. Quinn knowingly withheld information. I don't think so Maya would have done all that if she had known beforehand that the tuition was only available for prostitution.

When the MC warns Maya about Quinn, Maya's first reaction was the following.
"Evil? Come on, she's just a bit...rough around the edges."
Maya knew next to nothing about Quinn. She did hear in high school so HOTs are supposed to be sluts, but that doesn't include so there is prostitution at HOTs.

In summary, it is clearly evident so that Quinn intentionally deceived Maya and victimized her by withholding important information that would have been relevant to decision making.

You can write what you want, but facts are facts.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I don't follow. If you don't like "cheating hoes" and don't care about their emotional and life states etc then how comes you think you have no reason to dunk on Josy who literally fucks the MC behind her "boyfriend's" back?
It's enough for me not be invested in Josy's route. But at least Josy is funny character. And since the game forces interactions with everyone by design, I at least find the Josy interactions funny at times. Like standing on her fingers besides Sage.
And Josy has attitude, does her own thing.

Maya is a complete train wreck and she's nothing without the MC the rest of teh characters.
Josy can stand on her own.

So yeah, I'm not a fan of Josy, but I find lot less to dunk on there.
Tbh, we can waste time in me explaining my personal views, but won't change that Maya is the least likeable character in the game FOR ME. And I'm clearly not alone in this feeling.

So, it's alright for everyone to enjoy and shitpost what they like.
And not take thing personally. It's just a game at the end of the day.
Who cares who likes who.

Reactions: ffive

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Everyone who I replied to was talking about Maya's personality, how she has to rely on others to EVERYTHING and she is always crying and even Josy is tired of her. And she is someone who has always to be helped.
So, this is one of these comments and all-too-common regurgitated points about Maya that I see as negative confirmation bias. People see 1 or 2 things and then blow it out of all proportion by conflating what they see to apply it everywhere even when that's not the case. Like the constant "she's always crying thing". She only does it like 4 times in the whole game if you're not on her path and 3 times if you are; Ep 2 after the cumpetition, Ep 4 when talking to the MC, Ep 5 if not on the path and you go to her after Pete's visit, and Ep 7 after Patrick shows up and Josy has to leave the dorm. That's it. And every time, it's for legitimate emotionally driven reasons.

Meanwhile, Josy cries a lot too, yet nobody ever brings that up. She cries in Ep 2 during the date, she also cries in Ep 4 when talking to the MC, she cries in Ep 5 if you go with her and aren't on her path, she cries in Ep 7 after the Patrick incident if you're not on her path, and she cries in Ep 9. Bella also cries, Jill cries, Sage cries, but no, nobody seems to care about that, do they? They all just pile on Maya like she's the only girl in the whole game who shows emotion and as if it's some great sin and massive character flaw for a person to feel sad when something hurts them.

Also I think you said she tried to do things for herself to deal with her situation and the HOTs pledge was her way of trying to fix it.
But did she ever try to understand where the money comes from? She would pledge to the HOTs and the money would magically appear?
It's not that hard to imagine that she assumed it was a scholarship program, which is what it sounds like from the outset. She'd also likely know that the HOTs do a lot of charity work, so one could make the assumption that it's predicated on doing such charitable work which I'm sure she would not have been averse to do given her desire to go into social work.

She needs helps from everyone. before College, it was probably Derek who always helped her. In college it is always someone else. Besides the tuition Rumor, which other action did she take to solve her problem by herself?
We don't see every moment of her life, so we don't know. There's also a huge time gap in Ep 7 after the HOTs pledging falls through, so we don't know what other avenues or solutions she and Josy may have explored because that episode largely steps away from them.

Thank you!

I see this so often and it drips with hypocrisy; people who say they don't like cheats yet still like Josy. She can literally fuck the MC whilst still with Maya. People just see Maya unavoidably kiss him a couple of times and claim she's the real "cheat", but in reality, both are to some extent, but there are mitigating circumstances. Particularly, when we get to the Maya scene in Ep 3, that doesn't qualify, in my opinion, because Maya believes her relationship with Josy is over at this point because she takes Josy's "ghosting" to mean that she has finally gone through with her plan to run away and start a new life elsewhere. So Maya no feels like she's free to explore her feelings for the MC, and that's what this is.

Reactions: JavCh

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And Josy has attitude, does her own thing.

Maya is a complete train wreck and she's nothing without the MC the rest of teh characters.
Josy can stand on her own.
It's a pretty weird take, given the entire early part of the game with Maya & HOTs, together with her tuition problems is a result of Maya "doing her own thing" and trying to stand on her own, i.e. trying to go to college to have her relationship her father disapproves of and then trying to find a way out of that on her own by joining HOTs etc. Like, the other characters don't even enter this picture until few episodes in.

Am not trying to change your views, it's just always fascinating to me to see this level of (different) bias when perceiving characters. Like that other guy who was complaining about Maya being selfish while he's a Quinn stan and apparently doesn't mind selfishness all that much when it's a different character. So it's just interesting to hear explanations of such opinions from people.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes