SD345

Jul 17, 2019
I love the game so far but it just cracks me up that this is college-level math. Everyone's sitting there with a face that says "damn this is challenging" XD

View attachment 375726
There's a little, idk... I guess theory? out there that says DPC purposely made the math super easy because MC wants to be an engineer, therefore math should come pretty easy to him.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
i tried to play it a second time and i´m current massive chick but i´m forced to where the helmet the first time ?
Is that somehow a bug because i really wanted to see the Jill scene in bed without the helmet.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i tried to play it a second time and i´m current massive chick but i´m forced to where the helmet the first time ?
Is that somehow a bug because i really wanted to see the Jill scene in bed without the helmet.
No, its not a bug. Thats how decisions are binding. For better or worse.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love the game so far but it just cracks me up that this is college-level math. Everyone's sitting there with a face that says "damn this is challenging" XD

View attachment 375726
Yeah even I can get that one :LOL: and that says something I'm terrible at maths some of the other ones can be tricky but I'd like to be in that class just to check out Maya and Cathy :p

SD345

Jul 17, 2019
I have one save out of about 40 where I ordered everything from Quinn and I'm currently trying to find it so I can get the threesome and I'm just not having a good time.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
One of the best games if not the best game on this site! If I could send a message to the developer to improve the game I would say.. make the differences between neutrality/dick/chick even more noticeable by adding more specific renders for one path, that way the player will enjoy more replaying the game to see the other paths.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I love the game but the Brawler mini game is awful. I'm playing it on normal and the reaction time expected it ridiculous. I don't have the reaction time of the Flash sorry. Everything else is great. The renders are awesome. But for the love of god change the Brawler mini game.

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
I tried everything. Game still crashes. v0.2 works just fine. Reload from console helps a bit, but its not permanent solution. Deleting saves didnt help. Its like game have a limit for renders and when its full i got a crash. Any thoughts?

Reactions: triplededo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
put the skillspoint at dexterity ;)
But seriously all this complaint from folks , oh man, did you guys never played any video games at all in all your life ?
and B you can turn off the minigames, nobody is forcing you to paly them, you wont lost anything form the story, you just won't get bunos pictures.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
put the skillspoint at dexterity ;)
But seriously all this complaint from folks , oh man, did you guys never played any video games at all in all your life ?
and B you can turn off the minigames, nobody is forcing you to paly them, you wont lost anything form the story, you just won't get bunos pictures.

Mini games are part of the game as whole. If they aren't good they bring the quality of the game as a whole down. I like the overall package or I wouldn't bother to take my time and comment on this thread. Further, I fully realize that I can turn off the minigames. When, I play a game I want to play the entire game. This "you don't have to do it" nonsense doesn't help anyone.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Mini games are part of the game as whole. If they aren't good they bring the quality of the game as a whole down. I like the overall package or I wouldn't bother to take my time and comment on this thread. Further, I fully realize that I can turn off the minigames. When, I play a game I want to play the entire game. This "you don't have to do it" nonsense doesn't help anyone.
I'm sorry this game is too hard for you to play :(. But that's not the game's fault.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
So do you think Bella's husband is dead, missing or walked out on her? This scene makes me think he's dead otherwise why would the main character hallucinate and get freaked out by what seems to be her husband like he was a ghost? You can use the argument that MC was drunk as fuck but why would you imagine someone who he's never seen before? The guy is wearing Military clothing so I'm guessing he went off to war and never came back?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're forgetting that in ep 3 bella think to herself that robert or roger or whatever is her husband name, i don't remember right now, to come home quickly. It means he's alive.
My guess is Bella lost a child, the whole reason why she treat Jill the way she does, why her husband left probaly to a mission in the army and doesn't want to come back and also why she has a locked room in her home.

Anyway....that just me, we need ep 4 RIGHT NOW GODDAMMIT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I didn´t give up and came up with a short term solution:

Turn off the processes on your laptops you don´t need. It free´s up the space the memory needs. It works for me now.
I've never had an issue with memory but I remember some people having memory leak problems in Holiday Island.
Try
renpy.free_memory
in the console.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
it depends on major choises (like beat up Troy or take Queen number) not the dik chick counter.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes